Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

if sanaya and barun do a show together!

monaya_sajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
guys! u ppl are true barun fans yaar!👏 i truly respect u! but plz dont u ever say u r sarun fans! u ppl can see barun romancing any other female costar of his, but cant see sanaya romancing other guy! how male chauvinist! sanaya's only mistake is dat she is a FEMALE! had she been a male, she 2 would have same no of fans as barun! she too would have got the liberty of working wid different ppl!

i came across a post wer it was wonderfully wrtten  that we are behaving like people from pre-independent era of india, wer men after their wives die wer allowed 2 remarry but women after their husband's death wer burnt alive!  isnt this wat u barun fans did! killed d woman(wid her show) after d husband left the show!!!

who suffered in all this! did barun suffer who was supposedly harassed? nothing bad happened 2 him! he is busy holidaying in uk! oh!!! right he wasnt keeping well!!! i m so sorry! he did not suffer, rather he would be making more money in films! but the entire crew became jobless!!!!

i truly respect sanaya wen she said "she was ready 2 entertain ppl, but ppl werent ready" wat was her fault in all dis! it is she who cried her heart out! it is she who lost her job! it is she who was forcefully separated from her character which she loved a lot!!!!

had u ppl kept patience, maybe by continuously mailing and spamming sp, dey would have brought back him after his much deserved break!!! sanaya doesnt require break at all! she is a robot at mercy of barun n his fans! but barun owns sp! he can close down d show, leave it, do a movie wen d female lead covers up for him and doesnt even come closer to him in terms of fanbase!  

in her latest interview, she clearly mentioned she wont be working wid barun again, but barun fans still cant get this simple statement in their head!!!! i dnt know wats wrong wid dem! y on earth will sanaya say she wont be romancing him offscreen wen she and barun both r very very happy wid der respective partners!

in future, if i come to know dat sanaya is working wid barun, i'll hunt her down personally n beat her black n blue for her wrong decision! n den i dnt mind being jailed for it!!!! 
Edited by monaya_sajan - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Breeeezy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Actually even I don't want them together ever again...Let their friendship live lifelong but onscreen no baba no !!...

P.S. : I am a Barun fan
its never the same second time round...
shadesofme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
🥱

sorry your post is soo long!!
what did u say??
Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
GO TO HELL I JUST PRAY THAT UR MO - NAA - YAA HAVE A HURTFULL 4EVR BREAK UPP
LIKEDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pmgsk

Actually even I don't want them together ever again...Let their friendship live lifelong but onscreen no baba no !!...

P.S. : I am a Barun fan

I m agree wid u...100%..

P.S. I m a Sanaya Fan...
Edited by LIKEDMG - 11 years ago
dipali13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Sarunpassion

r u a human? fan is good and I am Sarun's fan too..but for me sarun means Sa(Sanaya) run(Barun) and together they r sarun right? but for some people they call them salve SARUN fan but means Barun..u like it or not Barun did film without Sanaya and u don't have any problem for that and it's prove that for some people sarun means barun..and love to watch sanaya's new show..and never say taht monaya's break up😡..if u don't like her get lost..sorry for rude word but u cross the limit..get a life man..and focus on ur life other then monaya😃 
pakpearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Sarunpassion

disgusting !!!
Erika1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This is not going to happen, so its a moot point.😉 Good luck trying though.😳
--Yashi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: monaya_sajan

in future, if i come to know dat sanaya is working wid barun, i'll hunt her down personally n beat her black n blue for her wrong decision! n den i dnt mind being jailed for it!!!! 

@Bold: Is Sanaya ur personal property to beat her?
think twice before writing. its her life not urs
Edited by yashi_arnav - 11 years ago