Page 1 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

monaya_sajan

IF-Dazzler

monaya_sajan

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
guys! u ppl are true barun fans yaar!Clap i truly respect u! but plz dont u ever say u r sarun fans! u ppl can see barun romancing any other female costar of his, but cant see sanaya romancing other guy! how male chauvinist! sanaya's only mistake is dat she is a FEMALE! had she been a male, she 2 would have same no of fans as barun! she too would have got the liberty of working wid different ppl!

i came across a post wer it was wonderfully wrtten  that we are behaving like people from pre-independent era of india, wer men after their wives die wer allowed 2 remarry but women after their husband's death wer burnt alive!  isnt this wat u barun fans did! killed d woman(wid her show) after d husband left the show!!!

who suffered in all this! did barun suffer who was supposedly harassed? nothing bad happened 2 him! he is busy holidaying in uk! oh!!! right he wasnt keeping well!!! i m so sorry! he did not suffer, rather he would be making more money in films! but the entire crew became jobless!!!!

i truly respect sanaya wen she said "she was ready 2 entertain ppl, but ppl werent ready" wat was her fault in all dis! it is she who cried her heart out! it is she who lost her job! it is she who was forcefully separated from her character which she loved a lot!!!!

had u ppl kept patience, maybe by continuously mailing and spamming sp, dey would have brought back him after his much deserved break!!! sanaya doesnt require break at all! she is a robot at mercy of barun n his fans! but barun owns sp! he can close down d show, leave it, do a movie wen d female lead covers up for him and doesnt even come closer to him in terms of fanbase!Ouch  

in her latest interview, she clearly mentioned she wont be working wid barun again, but barun fans still cant get this simple statement in their head!!!! i dnt know wats wrong wid dem! y on earth will sanaya say she wont be romancing him offscreen wen she and barun both r very very happy wid der respective partners!

in future, if i come to know dat sanaya is working wid barun, i'll hunt her down personally n beat her black n blue for her wrong decision! n den i dnt mind being jailed for it!!!! 

Edited by monaya_sajan - 30 November 2012 at 1:26pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

rth81Pharma3pri3lovetutu982dipali13ViSaRunLuv_isnt_classyOlive_Rose-zozo-SwaNia_2funkylicioussnoopy84CDloveMiss CherieJoseph_A

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "if sanaya and barun do a show together!" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Breeeezy

IF-Dazzler

Breeeezy

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Actually even I don't want them together ever again...Let their friendship live lifelong but onscreen no baba no !!...

P.S. : I am a Barun fan

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

MyAngelbutler786786throwingshadowsBrashti24monaya_sajanLIKEDMGSwaNia_2Joseph_AMoNayaAshiq4evr

memyselfandme1

Goldie

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

786786throwingshadowspri3lovedipali13

Bigbang_GD

IF-Sizzlerz

Bigbang_GD

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Sleepy

sorry your post is soo long!!
what did u say??

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MyAngelAngel9986throwingshadowsPiscineMolitor-zozo-Flawedshilrun

Flawedshilrun

IF-Sizzlerz

Flawedshilrun

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
GO TO HELL I JUST PRAY THAT UR MO - NAA - YAA HAVE A HURTFULL 4EVR BREAK UPP

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun116-zozo-

LIKEDMG

IF-Rockerz

LIKEDMG

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pmgsk

Actually even I don't want them together ever again...Let their friendship live lifelong but onscreen no baba no !!...

P.S. : I am a Barun fan

I m agree wid u...100%..

P.S. I m a Sanaya Fan...

Edited by LIKEDMG - 30 November 2012 at 2:25pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mayuri099dipali13BreeeezySwaNia_2MoNayaAshiq4evr

dipali13

Goldie

dipali13

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sarunpassion

r u a human? fan is good and I am Sarun's fan too..but for me sarun means Sa(Sanaya) run(Barun) and together they r sarun right? but for some people they call them salve SARUN fan but means BarunOuch..u like it or not Barun did film without Sanaya and u don't have any problem for thatOuch and it's prove that for some people sarun means barunOuch..and love to watch sanaya's new show..and never say taht monaya's break upAngry..if u don't like her get lost..sorry for rude word but u cross the limit..get a life man..and focus on ur life other then monayaBig smile 

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

rth81anamika-mynameshukhpakhiiMashiatMimosamonaya_sajanViSaRunipkknd-fanDeval__02LIKEDMGSwaNia_2Anoshka-the-Gem-zozo-MoNayaAshiq4evr

pakpearl

IF-Rockerz

pakpearl

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sarunpassion

disgusting !!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rth81dipali13monaya_sajan-zozo-LIKEDMGSwaNia_2MoNayaAshiq4evr

Post Reply New Post

Go to top