Qubool Hai

i liked shirin for the first time (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

nikita_786

Goldie

nikita_786

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Me too.. Just love shirins character..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "i liked shirin for the first time (Page 2)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rusha4003

IF-Dazzler

rusha4003

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Shirin is very naive ... poor thing ! 

You know, I almost expected her to wish for the well-being of Asad & Najma & Dilshad too ... as they are family too ! 

Like the time when she made a sweet specially for Asad after his hospitalisation  ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhuvana90Vinnie79

bhuvana90

bhuvana90

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 3:29am | IP Logged
exactly... she is so sweet and pure at heart...
atleast not like Rashid...always deceiving people... 
sometimes with actions,and sometimes with words.!!!

frozen.devil

Goldie

frozen.devil

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 4:06am | IP Logged
ya i agree n i hate rashid fr cheating both of them.

rusha4003

IF-Dazzler

rusha4003

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Yesterday Shirin again proved how she's basically a good person ...

When Bhabhi was trying to blame Rashid for thinking about Asad & Najma ... Shirin replied it was natural as he was their father !!! Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gapgirl

gapgirl

gapgirl

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
I had the same thought! i was touched that she was saying that well, those are his children, so its not easy for him to forget them. so understanding and sweet...

but razia bhabhi is always instigating. they should realize that rashed has a duty to both families, especially if he is not formally divorced from Dilshad...

ashlok4ever

Goldie

ashlok4ever

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
yeah i like shirin too she is soo innocent love her charecter the lady who is playing her role is doing a fab job 

i think rashid should stay with shirin as dilshaad would be able to live without him like she is now but shirin wouldn't be able to do that 

ummesulaiman

IF-Sizzlerz

ummesulaiman

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
Today again Shirin proved herself to be very naieve...but a simple and good woman at heart.

I really felt bad for her today. 

That 2 timing Rashid is being extremely selfish.  Not only are his actions going to hurt 2 women who love him...but he is also creating problems for Nikhat's upcoming marriage...Angry

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.