Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

vedu

vedu

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

today i loved her innocence coz today everyone were wishing for themselves (ofcourse asad and zoya were exception, they wished for each other ROFL) but she was the only one who wished for others well beingClap she is silly but she has pure heart
Shirin is really sweet.. she is like open book.. she doesnt try to be fake, she speaks her mind..its tyya abbu who always try to kill her innocenseAngryAngry

i HATE Angry rashid for cheating both Dilshad and Shirin

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

ReenatjeFarzaana7misstkash_meet10raji_blove_me_notzzinia2411bhuvana90sps1234Krystal001ashlok4everbooksfreak07Nims-nikita_786R.A.JBee3nazzrusha4003tibs09-Wishes-zhasan2wadi..dollffkhanfunkyliciouscool_sriummesulaimanseelaksSiddhi_ilovepyaar.Dulcet

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "i liked shirin for the first time" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vedu

vedu

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
i guess its only me who liked shirin today

rvmluthra

Groupbie

rvmluthra

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
I agree she is very straight forward,  Shirin and Dalshid are both good people.  Rashid should not hurt any of them.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

love_me_not

booksfreak07

Goldie

booksfreak07

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Ayaan was right when he said That his father didn't have a spine.
Shirin and dilshad, neither deserve to be cheated upon. And Shirin is very sweet!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

love_me_notNims-frozen.devil

Kesha_H.

IF-Sizzlerz

Kesha_H.

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
I always liked her
especially today wen Razia said "something's cooking"
and Shireen said "which dish?" ROFL
O bhagwan poor lady Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nikita_786zhasan2ffkhan

ilovepyaar

IF-Sizzlerz

ilovepyaar

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Yeah, I agree! I like Shirin. She isn't a bad person. Rashid on the other hand... :|

Siddhi_

IF-Sizzlerz

Siddhi_

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Totally! Shirin is very innocent, she has got a pure heart, nothing against anyone.

gapgirl

gapgirl

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 12:21am | IP Logged
It is interesting that they've made both wives fairly likeable. I really feel for Dilshad, but you can't exactly hate Shireen either...she is fairly innocent & simple-minded. The problem is her bhabhi...(as is always the case :P) 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

*KT*~Lakshya*frozen.devil

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.