Posted: 11 years ago
I THINK IT WAS DELNAZ WHOSE REAL FACE CAME OUT TODAY  NOT URVASHI'S
Nope it was Urvashi, she was hiding her face after that fiasco !!!
U r 100% right.πŸ‘πŸΌ sallu ne dholnaz ka real face dikhaya haiπŸ‘ and this forum's some people think like dellu..they think sallu embarrassed UrvashiπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Urvashi did in front of salman and in front of national t.v πŸ˜Ž and prove that she is ready to give again strait forward opinion to fakenaz and other chamcha of her😈
it was very clear  Delnaz was looking very stupid... and salman himself said that he liked Urvashi's Performance especially that   "No tear" thing... 
I don't think anybody's 'real face came out' today. It was fun and entertaining.
IMO, Delnaaz looked stupid as usual and Urvashi was a little embarrased that her talk with Mink was mentioned on a Friday eppy. But she handled it well.

BTW, didn't they show a precap yesterday...DElu bitching abt Urva? They didn't air it today. Or did I miss it??

LOL...I knew it there would be an equal and opposite reaction after the other thread...proof is this thread...what an instant reaction! lage raho but coming back to topic why would Delnaz be embarrassed πŸ€”She didn't go around mocking anyone behind their back...karma has started kicking and am loving it.😳

Originally posted by dipali13

U r 100% right.πŸ‘πŸΌ sallu ne dholnaz ka real face dikhaya haiπŸ‘ and this forum's some people think like dellu..they think sallu embarrassed UrvashiπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Urvashi did in front of salman and in front of national t.v πŸ˜Ž and prove that she is ready to give again strait forward opinion to fakenaz and other chamcha of her😈

If you wanna say something, you are allowed to use my name. If you consider Urvashi so straight forward, learn a thing or two, will ya. And the answer to your dig is that Urvi was embarrassed and it was clearly visible from her body language after Sallu brought the point. If you don't wanna see it, it's your choice πŸ˜›
Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago
Originally posted by MithiBani

I don't think anybody's 'real face came out' today. It was fun and entertaining.
IMO, Delnaaz looked stupid as usual and Urvashi was a little embarrased that her talk with Mink was mentioned on a Friday eppy. But she handled it well.

BTW, didn't they show a precap yesterday...DElu bitching abt Urva? They didn't air it today. Or did I miss it??

MB, finally I can agree with you πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I loved Sallu for a change for his leg pulling tactics. It was hilarious. Delu indeed looked stupid and didn't have any words to spare except for her monotone expression. And Urvashi started out great and confident with her speech, but was taken back and embarrassed when Sallu flipped the card on her.

About the precap, I didn't see one either on the videos. Looks like we both miss precaps on the same day πŸ˜›
Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago
but prove ho gaya urvashi pit piche bhi bolti hainπŸ˜†
yup delu's real face is now cuming out. Edited by reena544 - 11 years ago