Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha

Anuj catches ambi

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Saathfan

IF-Dazzler

Saathfan

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Today was a great episode.  Ambi Calls dad and tells the satyagarhi looser that she will keep food for them near the front door and they show anuj taking the phone from her.  But I think imarti is right anuj is so in love with ambi that he is totally whipped and she will lie her way out of this too.  But I hope she tells him the truth because it feels like he getting tricked by a lying wife.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rachnadhodi713

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anuj catches ambi" in Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Parm.

Coolbie

Parm.

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Agree with you.  I too hope she tells him what she is up too.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.