adilah58 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Ok sujal is no longer going to be in kahin to hoga, its not the end of the world, you guys are crying   ðŸ˜­ as if he will never be seen again, come on he will probably appear in some other serial. Maybe the new guy is better than rajeev.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chinti thumbnail

for some ppl this is very very hard to deal with

v know its not the end of the world

but v r sad bcoz of what has happened

everyone has a rite to cry, to show their emotions...

salma thumbnail

We love Rajeev playing the role of sujal and can not imagine seeing anyone else other than him. I know its not the end of the world but the person u admire and the person who u see as a role model is in this situation then its like the worlds going to end. Through KTH we got to know him and we see KTH as his serial and can not see anyone taking his place. It seems u are not a great fan of Rajeev but people on this forum love him. U won't understand what we mean cuz our emotions are undescribeable. There is alot to say but there is shortage of words.

I did not mean to hurt

Ashez thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

yeah u r right salma... maybe for sum ppl itz not a big deal...but for us...we r like sooo muCh attached to rajeev n hiz character SUJAL tht itz not easy to let this all happen n we dun say a word....we juzz cant imagine anyone ELSE palying sujalz role except rajeev....

n the new guy better then rajeevv...NO WAY!!!!

debashree thumbnail

well adilah

if u have been a fan of sujal u wud be able 2 understand/....wat the vieweres are feeling atb tiz moment

but 4m urt words i know tat ur very......much practiclw which iz gud....but after seeing him act 4 2 long years its difficult 2 accept tiz fact

it will take some time