Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

VIRMAN ff*my love is not a LIE*NW UPDATE*LAST PART (Page 105)

Post Reply New Post

Page 105 of 153

MadhuChowdary

MadhuChowdary

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 1:50am | IP Logged
hey silpa...i want to hit u with my teddy...but u r lucky...teddy is not with me now...u separated virman...but i liked it very much...not so much drama...so karan and nishu's love story ha...bring it on dear...and dont separate my virman for too long...otherwise u cant escape from me...just kidding...i like the way story is moving...best part is no dragging...credit goes to u only...why do u feel u disappointed me...like u can read my mind ha...i wish u could...then u will come to how much i liked it...i liked ur dance at the beginning...i dont like that song...and surprise in next part...bring that one also...i m ready for surprises...ur college event was good and u r happy...good to hear that...take some rest dear...update next part asap...thanks for the pm and take care silpa...

Edited by madhavichowdary - 08 January 2013 at 1:49am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shilpa09

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "VIRMAN ff*my love is not a LIE*NW UPDATE*LAST PART (Page 105)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Yamin.

IF-Rockerz

.Yamin.

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Gosh..amazing update shilpa...it was so emotional...manvi is such a sweetheart...,she juz do all this for virat...but at the same time i m so happy for karan...nisha is falling for him...who will not fall for such a sweetheart karan...will be waiting for next update at night...plz don't separate virman for a long time...thank u so much for the pm... Smile

Name:yamin
DOB:19 october

shilpa09

preetipc

IF-Rockerz

preetipc

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Loved the update.Emotional update.Loved the way Manvi tried to console Virat in his room.Loved his words there. And specially down after he married her, loved the way u explained Manvi's reaction was all wow.Loved Karan so much and his care on nishu. Now another love story on its way. love both kaaran and nishu. Loved Manvi's words as why she spoke to Virat harshly and loved Karan's reply to it.Loved the whole update .Have no words to praise u.Felt bad for Virata nd AMnvi so muchCryCry.waiting for the netx update.

P.S:my bday is on 6th jan.and u wished me on my bday dear.Thanks for the wishes.U even got angry on me for sayin thank u.But thank u is a small word for ur wishes.

shilpa09

shilpa09

IF-Dazzler

shilpa09

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhavichowdary

hey silpa...i want to hit u with my teddy...but u r lucky...teddy is not with me now...u separated virman...but i liked it very much...not so much drama...so karan and nishu's love story ha...bring it on dear...and dont separate my virman for too long...otherwise u cant escape from me...just kidding...i like the way story is moving...best part is no dragging...credit goes to u only...why do u feel u disappointed me...like u can read my mind ha...i wish u could...then u will come to how much i liked it...i liked ur dance at the beginning...i dont like that song...and surprise in next part...bring that one also...i m ready for surprises...ur college event was good and u r happy...good to hear that...take some rest dear...update next part asap...thanks for the pm and take care silpa...
madhavi... u didnt mention ur birth date dear... please let me know it soon... as i m noting everyone's birthdays in my diary...

little_angle

little_angle

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Such a cute n emotional update...

Manvi loves virat sooo much... Embarrassed

Im diksha
Dob 28 september... Smile

shilpa09

js1234

js1234

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 2:07am | IP Logged
WOW!  this was so emotional - loved it as ever!!

cant wait for the 2nd couple to get off the ground as well

Jigna - 17 May

shilpa09

rasp_berry

IF-Dazzler

rasp_berry

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 2:19am | IP Logged
This heartbreking yar...but i like the way virat and manvi love each other...ready to do anything for each other...n ya new love story started blooming...loved karans character...gentelman..cont soon

khyati aroda: 10 dec

shilpa09

girl_rocks

IF-Dazzler

girl_rocks

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 2:22am | IP Logged
finally i m commenting on your thread...well i was umm silent reader of your story nd well whenever i read ur story i always be in hurry for some or other work

acha this update was somewhat same as i have thought will reading your previous update...i knew manvi wud do something like this...nd i was well aware of nishi nd karan (KaShi)...this update was as usual awesome...manvi's emotions were well protrayed...karan being just a sweatheart...virat dere was drastic change in virat's nature from arrogant rude sexy guy to humble cute loving caring sexy guy...well i thought karan will fall for manvi but neva mind karan has nishiWink...
lovely update do conitnue soon

love
sam

shilpa09

Post Reply New Post

Go to top