Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

VIRMAN ff*my love is not a LIE*NW UPDATE*LAST PART (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 153

JESMY143VIRMAN

IF-Dazzler

JESMY143VIRMAN

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
HI, I AM JESMY FROM KERALA. I AM A VERY BIG FAN OF VIRMAN.I LIKE YOUR JAB WE MET STORY. WONDERFUL JOB YAAR.REALLY LIKE IT.I  LIKE THIS FF TOO.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kusharberryshilpa09

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "VIRMAN ff*my love is not a LIE*NW UPDATE*LAST PART (Page 10)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ramanirani

ramanirani

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 4:07am | IP Logged
nice story yae Clap
continue soon...Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shilpa09

angel_sofia

IF-Dazzler

angel_sofia

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Hey Shilpa Please Update Soon... Can't wait...

shilpa09

mylovefornishal

Groupbie

mylovefornishal

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 5:36am | IP Logged
really nice start...Smile

shilpa09

shilpa09

IF-Dazzler

shilpa09

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 6:34am | IP Logged
hey sweeties..Smile.i m going to update next part in few minutes... Wink
get ready to read some cute convo between virman..EmbarrassedLOLWink.and some suprises in upcoming parts...Wink

hope u all like it:)Hug

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

meera23kinz-Sweety-chandana123aysha1989nrithyaolittlesmilepreetipcGayathriKKBSyed695alicemathMaria...dreamygatz..meera.chaudhuri

shilpa09

IF-Dazzler

shilpa09

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 6:54am | IP Logged

hey guys...i m back with new update of my love in not a lie...

hope u all enjoy reading...SmileWink
Part 2

Manvi was numb as she heard the name "Virat Singh vadhera".

He was one of the young business tycoons in India, most eligible bachelor and an heir of L'Avenuel hotel. She knew about him but never saw him…. She felt like chills running around her body thinking about their first morning encounter…..he indeed stand up like his name…..

Manvi (thinking):- manvi tu toh officially mar gayi….woh subah wala aakdu insaan Virat vadhera tha…..agar use pata laga tumhare baremein toh woh nahi chodega tumhe….. …

(manvi….u r so dead…that morning guy was none other than Virat vadhera. He will kill u now…)

Manvi came out of trance as she heard Pappu's voice….he was still on line….

Pappu:- hello…manvi…hello….

Manvi:- haan boliye bhai…. (stammering)

(ya…I m here bhai…tell me…)

Pappu:- don't worry manvi…..aab Saab thik ho jayega!!!!

(don't worry manvi….everything will be fine now…)

Manvi:- yeh apne kya kiya pappu bhai, apko maine kaha tha na, ki use aap kuch nahi karenge….aab woh mujh se aur naraz hoga….

(y did u call him bhai…I told u not to bother him then…he will get more angry on me now….)

Pappu:- magar meine toh bas use dhamki di hai….maara thodi hai…..aur waise bhi woh itna bura bhi nahi hai…..

(I just threatened him little not that I beat him up. And I think he is not that bad….)

Manvi:- kyu?????

(why???)

Pappu:- pehle…woh keh raha tha ki, woh tumhe janta tak nahi…..magar jab maine use sab kahani batayi….tab usne kaha ki woh tumse baat karega!!!!!!

(initially he declined to know u….but when I told him everything about u two…..he assured me that he will speak with u as soo as possible…. )

Manvi:- kya!!!!!! Apne aur kya kya kaha use??? (biting her nails)

(and what else did u both speak…..)

pappu:- kuch zyada nahi….bas tumhara number liya mujhse….woh uske mobile se delete ho gaya tha na……aur phone rakhte waqt thanks bhi kaha!!!!!

(nothing much…he just asked me ur number as it got deleted by him…..and while disconnecting he even thanked me for making him understand…..)

Manvi:- (under her breathe) iss idiot ne toh sab bak diya…..aab mein kya karu!!!!!

(omg!!!! This idiot told him everthing…what should I do now!!!!)

Manvi:- pappu bhai…..mein aapse kal baat karti hoon…..good ni8!!!!

(pappu bhai…..i'll call u later…good ni8…)

Pappu:- good night behen!!!!

Manvi:- aab mein kya karu…..woh rakhshas Virat vadhera toh mujhe nahi chodega…. mujhe jald hi yahanse bhagna padega….varna woh mujhe zinda kha jayega….magar pehle Rishi ko batati hoon….

(what should I do now……that rakshas Virat Vadhera won't leave me easily…I should run off as soon as possible…or else he will eat me raw….but for now I should tell Rishi about it….)

She called Rishi….

Manvi:- hello….Rishi!!!

Rishi:- haan, di …kya hua???

(ya di….what happen???)

And manvi narrate him whole situation. He was so shocked as he never knew it would turn out this way, as Manvi's ideas always worked but it was first time…she fell in her own trap…..

Rishi:- di….aab kya karengi aap????

(di…what u gonna do now???)

Manvi:- mein kal subah ki train se Shimla ja rahi hoon…Nishi ke pass….

(I'll board morning train for Shimla to go near nishi….)

Rishi:- ok di,….but be careful….

Manvi:- k…good ni8….bye!!!!

Rishi:- bye!!!

Next morning manvi woke up early and packed her bag to run away….as she was about to leave house she got a call from unknown number…

She received thinking it might be her dad's call from Mumbai…..

Manvi:- hello….papa!!!

Virat:- no….it's the DAD of ur child…..

It didn't take a second for her to recognize him….she didn't expect him to call so soon…she felt loss of words to speak….

Virat:- don't u remember me darling…I m ur Virat vadhera….

Manvi:- sir…I m really sorry….hundred times sorry….no….thousand time sorry…..please don't kill me….I beg u…please…..I m a poor soul…..u will get nothing by killing me…..it was not……

Virat:- (high voice)STOP!!!!!!... (after a pause)come to my office at 5 o'clock in evening sharp….and don't u dare to run away…..I know my ways to find u out…..I think u got my words in ur brainless head….

Without listening her reply he kept the phone.

Manvi was shivering with fear. She felt as if was her last day of life…but then she composed herself and got prepared to face him…..because now she had no other way, but to be strong….

Manvi arrived his office sharp at 5 pm. She did not want him to give any other reasons to get angry on her. She was called inside his cabin after 5 minutes. She walked slowly towards his cabin. She stopped near door and closed her eyes and took a deep breath and entered.

He was seated on his chair…concentrating in some weird file…she cleared her throat to pull his attention…

Virat: - so…u r here…good for u….

Manvi: - listen…it was just a misunderstanding…and it has nothing to do with me…k….

Virat:- u r really wired…do u know that….

Manvi:- what!!!!

Virat:- I thought u might beg infront of me for forgiveness…and I remember u did it when I called u…..  

Manvi:- (stammering) I mean…I ….

Virat:- u r sorry???? I know u would say that….but I don't want it…..

Manvi:- then what do u want from me???? ...(after a pause)….wait…u want to take advantage of my situation???? (Crossing hands over chest…)

Virat:- give a break to ur non existing brain….u r not up to my standards…so please don't keep ur hopes high…it will just disappoint u…..

Manvi:- (getting irritate)Oye…just tell what u want me to do then…..don't waste my time….

Virat:- my family has an image in this society….and because of ur stupid lie I don't want to tarnish it. So call that goon now and tell him the whole truth or else I'll sue u or charge a case on u for defamation….

Manvi:- what!!!!...please don't do this with me…..if he get to know the truth, then he will not leave me. Please….try to understand I had to lie him because…..

Virat: - ur dad took loan from him and to save urself u lied to him…….

Manvi was surprised….

Manvi:- how do u know about my dad?????

Virat:- don't forget….I m vadhera…I have my own sources…..but now…u will call him and blurt out every truth as I can't risk myself in any scandal……so do as I say…

Manvi was really shocked. It was the situation, whichever way she takes it will lead her to more miseries…..

Virat:- so what have u decided????...either do as I say or get ready to go jail…..

Manvi:- (screaming) NO!!!!!!!!! I will do as u say……(muttering under her breathe ) rakhshas kahi ka….

Virat:- did u say something….

Manvi:- (making innocent face) no….nothing……

Virat dialed a number and handed his cell to her….

Virat:- speak up…..and keep it on loud speaker….

Manvi:- (stammering) hello….pappu bhai….

Pappu:- manvi….kaise hai tu???...yeh number kiska hai???

(howz u manvi???...whoz number is this???)

Manvi:- woh bhaiya…..vir……

Pappu:- virat jiju ka????...

(is this of virat jiju???)

Virat spilled up all water he was drinking, from his mouth listening 'jiju' word….he shot an angry glare on manvi….she looked down towards phone to hide her laugh…..

Manvi:- bhai….aap se kuch kehna hai…..

(bhai..i want to tell u something….)

Pappu:- haan….bol na…..

(ya…tell me…)

Manvi:- aap promise karo ki aap gussa nahi honge…..

(u promise me…u wont get angry….)

Pappu:- kya hua???...jiju ne kuch kaha kya???

(what happen???...did jiju say something???)

Virat was now damn pissed off…listening that word again….and manvi was really enjoying seeing him like this…..

Manvi:- nahi unhone kuch nahi kaha…..magar mein aapse kuch confess karna chahti hoon…

(no…he didn't say me anything…..but I want to confess u something….)

Pappu:- kya???

Manvi:- maine aapse jhoot kaha…mein pregnant nahi hoon….aur na hi  virat mera boyfriend. Ussne sach kaha tha….woh mujhe janta nahi….hum us din first time mile the….

(I lied u….i m not pregnant…nor virat is my boyfriend. He was telling u truth…we met first time that day in hotel…he never met me before that……)

Pappu:- kya!!!!

(what!!!!)

Manvi:- haan…sorry bhai…woh apse darke jhoot bola…please…I m ….

(ya…I lied because I was scared…I m ….)

Pappu was damn angry on her. He never liked people who lied to him, and manvi made a fool of him. He was burning with anger…..

Pappu:- don't u dare say sorry….u made a fool out of me….i trusted u so much…but u…..

I will not leave u manvi Mehra….

Manvi disconnected call before he says something bad for her.

Virat somewhere felt sorry for her situation…but still he managed to keep stern face…as if it didn't affect him…..manvi was worried as she knew Pappu will not let her live in peace….she turned to leave..

Virat:- r u ok????

Manvi:- what if I say I m not!!!!!

Please Mr. vadhera don't show a fake concern for me….go and save ur family's pride…that must b most important for u then anyone else's  life and sorry 4 all troubles u had to face due to me….bye!!!

She left from there….with long steps

so...how was the part guys...

hope u enjoyed...Wink

now time for some sneek into next part...WinkEmbarrassed

virat:- u will sleep in store room...

manvi:- what!!!!!!

and bonus hint 4 u all lovlies...

virat give manvi a ride to shimla...so think hard...how will b their journey to shimla...romantic or...Wink

till then bye...saionara...chao...

The following 65 member(s) liked the above post:

laila889khalidamohamed6jaasz_25MNunnaaieshapatel77Devan.monalisaparjiakinzaaliya172vgaaSakshiAngelambarsariya-Sweety-ramaniranisha19MadhuChowdarycukkyArroshaarhifandebiNivluvsNishaljs1234kateyeskeetha...--Lalz--paddu503sindhu4karanikaluv.u.zindagichandana123R.Lavanyakushal90~~BaBy~AnGel~~shabsemaysha1989Krazzy4u786shabana20NiShal4Lifemika17nrithyaoAashika_virman-Smitha-kusharberryhangokangel_sofia..ManoBilli..AennaKidrauhljia123sagarlittlesmilenamylovkriyanshJESMY143VIRMANprincesshelenpreethi18anamica5Syed695__Aarti__Let-It-Goalicemathroshrebpreetipckulsum_virmanGayathriKKB_keertu_meera.chaudhuriMaria...dreamygatz..

-Smitha-

Goldie

-Smitha-

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 7:10am | IP Logged
*Unres*
Great update as usual dear...Big smile
Thanx for pm

Edited by smithapuranikh - 16 December 2012 at 12:39am

shilpa09

preetipc

IF-Rockerz

preetipc

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Loved ur update.Specially the line "- no….it's the DAD of ur child…." from Virat really cracked me upROFL.Love dVirat in this update.Not so rude .Love him.Wow love this update so much.Hug.Thanks for the pm:-)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aaliya172chandiniebindashilpa09

Post Reply New Post

Go to top