Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera
Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

India-Forums

Yeh Bandhan Toh Pyar Ka Bandhan Hai-RanVeera!!!

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Helloo Ppl...HugHugHug...I am Nikhila aka Nikki from Kerala...Big smileBig smile...n this is my 1st Ever Topic in this forum related to an epi of this show...Big smileBig smile...

This show is bcomin more n more emotional as days pass by...CryCryCry...But aaj ka epi moved me the most and thts d reason here i am with my 1st topic in this forum...Big smileBig smileBig smile...

Kudos to CVs for portraying such deep bonding of love b/w Ranvi & Veera in such a short span of time...ClapClapClapClap...And hats off to Bhavesh & Nishika for soo soo effortlessly portraying RanVeera..StarStarStarStar...

Since yday epi am soo soo loving the symbolism b/w scenes...In kal ka epi when Ratan ws takin away Veera frm Ranvi,Ranvi ws already witnessing the same in his dream...Then in aaj ka epi,when Ranvi curses the "pari maa" will never ever be happy with Veera,they show Veera crying lik nythin evn aftr handling by all care takers of orphanage evn by the main one whos considered to be an "angel" to soo many such young kids who r difficult to be handled by others r very well taken care of by this main lady..But today evn this lady cudn handle Veera well... Classic symbolic scenes CVs...ClapClapClap...

But the BEST MOMENT tonite ws when v saw the attachment of Veera with Ranvi for the 1st time in the show...V hv seen till nw ki hw much Ranvi loves Veera n shes THE MOST IMPORTANT person in his life...Hes treating Veera lik his own child as in his language hes anokhi maa of Veera...

So i ws thinkin the attachment of Veera hv for Ranvi wilb shown clearly only aftr she grows up... But CVs wht a WONDERFUL SURPRISE u ppl gave tonite..ClapClapClap... In aaj ka epi when no1 ws able to stop Veera frm crying,a small kid of tht orphanage comes near to her n starts playing wid her..The moment tht kid came Veera stopped crying...And when he went away she again started crying...Till then no one ws able to understand y ws Veera crying lik this non-stop...But the main lady of orphanage ws watching all these..And she realised,Veera is missing some1 whom she is already very much attached to and tht some1 is surely a kid as thtsy when the kid of orphanage came near Veera,she immeditaley stopped crying n started smiling thinking/imagining tht some1 is this kid(And they show Ranvi in the other side of the scene tht time when the main lady mention abt veera's attachment with tht some1).. All others in the orphanage r amused(evn v viewers)by this realization told by main lady n they ask hw can tht be possible as shes jst few months old... And to this main lady says no one knws wht this lil gal thinks/feels other than God...And also some relationships r made by God vich r beyond wht ppl can understand... Clap
ClapClap...

Aww such beautiful meaningful scene...Star
StarStar...i ws totally stunned & moved to the core...CVs take a bow for such SOULFUL PORTRAYAL of the most purest sibling bonding i hv evr seen(be it films or serials)...ClapClapClapClap...

Jst wanna dedicate one line to this amazing soulful sibling bonding of this show..And thts one line from a song of the famous hindi film-Karan Arjun...I hv made the same as topic title too..Big smileBig smile...

Yeh Bandhan Toh Pyar Ka Bandhan Hai!!!

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

anna441..Anu..-Swetha-.Tanya.LittleMissWittysiya803Samilicious..hinzDantaDeepadivyasnitzMYattitudeKidrauhlshine123rasiya.-AngelaKaParI-gal.angel-GayathriK-jakther7preethisMrsSidMalhotraMyInspirationzll-Shilpa-ll.sio.angel.Delena-cious..Sakeena..-Priti11--Rojaa--Drama_Queen-_Ridz_shafy_MNSK1991f.s.m.SalmanDeewani.Tarantallegra-Ocean.eyes-BabajiKaThullu...Jes...

Tarantallegra IF-Stunnerz
Tarantallegra
Tarantallegra

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Day Dreaming tumney mujhe karan arjun ki yaad dhiladi with that name 'yeh bandhan to pyaar'' 

overall,back to the topic, loved it, u have protrayed it beautifully nikki Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

siya803SK1991Nikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
So i hv opened my topic making account in "Veera" forum too..LOL..this is the 12th forum in the list...so i welcome u all to my 1st topic of Veera forum..Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-SK1991Tarantallegra

-Priti11- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-siya803SK1991Nikki_Titli

shafy_MN IF-Sizzlerz
shafy_MN
shafy_MN

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
so touchy yaar..
awesome...post

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SK1991Nikki_Titli

MyInspirationz IF-Sizzlerz
MyInspirationz
MyInspirationz

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
And with this, I open my account in this forum (apart from the CG's).

Will come back later with my post.. Smile

-Swetha-siya803SK1991Nikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -HelloHiByeBye-

Day Dreaming tumney mujhe karan arjun ki yaad dhiladi with that name 'yeh bandhan to pyaar'' 

overall,back to the topic, loved it, u have protrayed it beautifully nikki Hug

Ayesha..i love tht film n this song particularly...n aaj ke epi dekh kar only this song ws comin to my mind...so i used it rite away for my post...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...

thnx soo soo much for lovin my post...vry glad to knw u loved wht i hv written...HugHugHug

-Swetha-siya803SK1991Tarantallegra

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Priti11-

hey nikki wow such a heart-touching post...loved it to d core...
awesooome...
Ranveera rockkksss...love dem...
tfd pm...

Priti...omg u watch this show too?ShockedLOL..u wilb d only frnd who literally comes to all topics of mine in all forums..glad to knw our choices match soo match in all these 3 years...thnx soo much for lovin my post yaar lik alwz..HugHugHugHugHug

-Swetha-siya803SK1991-Priti11-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index