Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

What's your favorite PaYa scene?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

priya713

IF-Rockerz

priya713

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Mines is an early one (although there are several that I love!). Its the scene where Adi is made at Pankhuri and fam for "tricking" him (or at least thats what he thought) into the engagement and he came back to the Kullu house (via Pankhu's grandfather fake falling incident) and Pankhu asks him to forgive and forget. He first stays angry and wont agree but then he fell for her puppy eyes and pulled her ears to ask for forgiveness and he couldn't resist. Thats when they became friends again. The reason I know this is my favorite scene, btw, cuz I just spent 30mins looking for the scene on youtube and couldn't find it :( 

So whats yours?? 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shesherkobitasharna2k6anusha.cochin...Jes...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What's your favorite PaYa scene?" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Achram

Achram

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Yap my fav scenes is when they are talking to each other in kullu and sharing their shayari... Cute pair ... I love them both ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha.cochinpriya713

Achram

Achram

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Check out this video on YouTube:<br/><br/>http://youtu.be/mH1-8ZL_KFI

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha.cochin

priya713

IF-Rockerz

priya713

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Sorry, couldn't open that link but I agree...some of the best PaYa moments were in Kullu :)
I think Kullu allows Adi to be more openminded and free...

anusha.cochin

sharna2k6

IF-Rockerz

sharna2k6

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Funny, I just posted this question on Twitter! :P

Lovely post!

I don't think I can chose just one favorite, so I may come back repeatedly when I think of some PaYa moments every so often so get ready for 104973 posts from me ;)

One I do remember, that I love was in Kullu, during Neha's sangeet. The drum was apparently broken but it really wasn't so Adi proved it by playing the drums himself while Pankuri danced. I don't know why, but that is one of my absolute favorite scenes. It was just so beautiful, the way Pankuri danced and Adi played the drums for her. It was the first time the both of them did something together to create something. Not to mention how hot Adi looked playing the drums!

That scene is not on youtube?! I'll look for you again, and hopefully we can find it!

sharna2k6

IF-Rockerz

sharna2k6

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
I think this is the closest I could find to the scene you were describing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bt-ycnZJc94

anusha.cochin

shesherkobita

IF-Dazzler

shesherkobita

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Priya... that has been my fav for a long time. Nothing has topped it yet. I call it the Double Take scene. It's July 20th and July 21st episode. I am sick otherwise i'd add the link here. Search Dailymotion Pyar ka dard July 20 2012.

The best is when Pankhuri uses the same line that Adi had used before. "If the mistake is not too big...I usually forgive it" Stunned Adi does a double take... I loved Panchuri's mischievousness and Aditya's realization that THIS girl is different.

-------------------------------------------------------------
updated: found the episode: 20th July... my fav episode...21st July (continuation) is also good. 

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xsaioq_pyar-ka-dard-hai-20th-july-2012_shortfilms

Edited by shesherkobita - 01 December 2012 at 2:44am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sharna2k6anusha.cochin

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.