Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

.Reshama.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Reshama.

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Isnt it paap when ur husband dont treat u right.. and u stay num and accept this just because he is our pati parmeshwar.. Woman should know that we have the right to protect our atma saman/ourselves..and i dont agree woman should come at last place..who invented this crap!!
As patni we have the right to show the pati the right direction ..owh yes we can..

dunno why woman are treated like puppets...that irrates me the most!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu rulz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "So Indra started it all (Page 4)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DeewaniRimi

IF-Dazzler

DeewaniRimi

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
@Sia1 and Minaxi very well said...Ilove to add a line on this regard..."Jokhoni Jagibe tumi satrase palibe se kukurer nyay" Whenever you stand against a tormentor he will be fled like a frightened dog.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12anu rulz

DeewaniRimi

IF-Dazzler

DeewaniRimi

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Reshama
Isnt it paap when ur husband dont treat u right.. and u stay num and accept this just because he is our pati parmeshwar.. Woman should know that we have the right to protect our atma saman/ourselves..and i dont agree woman should come at last place..who invented this crap!!
As patni we have the right to show the pati the right direction ..owh yes we can..

dunno why woman are treated like puppets...that irrates me the most!!

That crap was also invented by some of our RishiOuch.It's hurting but true.The fact a Patni should stay beneath her Pati is found mainly in Manu Samhita. I don't know whether I am correct or not so I pleade to Minaxi to help me out.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12anu rulz

sia1

sia1

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Its never ending arguments guys...just one question...Indra was Manas Putra of Bramha and Ahilya also kanya of Bramha dev...That mean they are Brother and sister na?

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged

@rimi, duty of a woman, as a daughter, wife is written Manu Smriti, some of them, today we do find some of them non acceptable.

DeewaniRimi

sia1

sia1

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Manu sanhita...yup most of the Bhartiy samaj still follow this.But As per ved there is no such sahinta or any restrictions for woman.I have some books articles when samaj sudharana started around end of the 18th century.Age of Ram mohan roy,Justice ranade,Jyotiba phule ,Robindranath tagor  all these people argue about parampara like sati,keshawapan not really included in our ved puran.It came latter.

but this parampara's are very strong even today's highly educated woman follows.you know guys I have read in one book that even our Jhansi ki rani  is not a exceptional case.due to British govt  pressure she not able to do kashvapan which was pratha in Marathi Brahman samaj, for that she used to take prayachita every day. doing some puja,archana daan,some pathan . and one of the major reason to stood against Britisher is interference in this parampara.

Even Adi shakti also faced same problem take example of Paravati...Mahishasur,Jalander (husband of Vrinda) wants to marry Paravati.so even Adi shakati also suffer so ham jaisi normal girls to jane do.moral of  the story Adi shakti jaisi usaka khatama khud karana chahiye.

Edited by sia1 - 03 December 2012 at 11:03am

DeewaniRimi

DeewaniRimi

IF-Dazzler

DeewaniRimi

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
@Minaxi Thanks alot dear.Hug
@Sia1 again well said dear. We have to stand for our own and have to fight against these craps.

DeewaniRimi

IF-Dazzler

DeewaniRimi

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
@Sia1 No dear. Indra is son of Aditi and Rishi Kashyap and Ahalya was mind-daughter of Brahma. They are not brother sister at all.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.