Kasauti Zindagi Ki

India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

all kzk star utsav updates here (Page 8)

envious_eyes Senior Member
envious_eyes
envious_eyes

Posted: 16 June 2005 at 6:05am | IP Logged

thnx melvee..

i m back!!!

once again guys..as u all know these episodes are yet to come on star plus.. n im writing them wid my memory.. as in watever i remember.. so if i miss out on anything plzz forgive me..

yeh maine kya kar diya..

pre thinks abt the time she spent wid anu in the jungle.. she is a little uncomfortable...

her mom says that she's glad pre is back safe n sound, just like she was before... however pre tells herself that  she has not come back like she was before.. she has done something that may be wrong...

then pre's mom says that she is scared of wat ppl might say abt a girl n guy being alone in the jungle thru out the night together...

rakhee's wedding plans..

anupam had told nivedita that if she gets her sister rakhee married to a good guy then that guy will control rakhee's life.. but if she gets rakhee married to probin then she will stay in basu house itself n will be able to control her husband instead..

so nivedita..the idiot.. agrees to get rakhee married to probin..

comments till now..

well after all the steam in the jungle.. its now mohini steaming bcoz of the incident... some more romantic scenes of anu-pre are yet to come before they part..

and u all know who will capture those romantic moments n write them down here.. right?Wink

livingforelvis IF-Sizzlerz
livingforelvis
livingforelvis

Posted: 16 June 2005 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOL

waise 2 day prerna was slapped by mohini 4 th e 1st time .....

i m gonna count the slaps she gets and she gives anu LOLLOL
Melvee Senior Member
Melvee
Melvee

Posted: 16 June 2005 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
SmileSmileSmile
sanjana_cezanne Senior Member
sanjana_cezanne
sanjana_cezanne

Posted: 17 June 2005 at 10:47pm | IP Logged

wonderful updates.u r too good

envious_eyes
envious_eyes

Posted: 17 June 2005 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
hey thnx!!
livingforelvis IF-Sizzlerz
livingforelvis
livingforelvis

Posted: 20 June 2005 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
j

HI I m updating 2 day

Episode starts

Anu , Moloy and Rajesh are sitting in the office .. anu says tht wat mohini did was not gud … Moloy says tht mohini is gonna announce anu prernas engagement today.. its moloys and mohinis 25th wedding anniversary  .. thts why there is a party .. Moloy says tht if they engage anu prerna b4 then mohini wont be able 2 do any thing … Anu aggress … But Rajesh is confused .. he says tht if mohini doesn't accept anu prerna then … prerna life wil be spoilt … but Anu and moloy convince him … he aggress

Anu Moloy  and Rajesh go to prernas house….  Prerna says tht she wont marry until mohini agrees .. anu says thts its only an engagement …Moloy says tht Mohini wil hav to accept them once they r engaged …But prerna mom says wot if she doesn't accept .. prerna life wil be spoilt .. Moloy assures her and tells her to trust him … Prernas mom aggress but prerna is still confused … Anu tells her tht its entirely her decision .. shud shud do wat she wants .. Finally prerna agrees

Komo  is crying bcoz mohini told her tht anu loves prerna .. Komo says tht she cannot imagine her life wid out anu .. Nividita coms to kno of this and tells tht whatever happens anu wil be married to komo … she wont let anu marry prerna …

Party starts  and  anu is not there … komos mom asks where is anu .. mohini says tht he went to siddhi vinayak walking … anu prerna are goin to siddhi vinayak walking … half way anu says tht he is tirred and wants to go bak .. prerna says tht they r half way there … she says tht she has mangofied a mannat tht she wil go walking to siddhi vinayak .. they reach siddhi vinayak and see tht it is closed .. a man tells them tht – aaj graham hai .. graham ke din mandir band rehta hai .. – prerna says in her mind tht mandir aakar bina darshan karke wapas jana to apshagun hai …  she doesn't tell anu … they do the darshans and go bak

Rajesh and Moloy are buying rings … they keep choosing for 10 mins

Then they finally choose one and are in the car …. Rajesh is driving .. they r talking and laughing … then suddenly a boy comes on the road .. so to save him rajesh takes a turn and their car meets wid an accident …

Anu prerna reach home to the party.Mohini  says tht she cant wait no mor and annonces anu and komos engagement … prerna is totally shocked …

Sudeenly a police inspector comes and tells them moloy and rajesh hav met wid an accident

episode ends

Melvee Senior Member
Melvee
Melvee

Posted: 21 June 2005 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
thanks no1fanofronit it is a sad part Cry
envious_eyes
envious_eyes

Posted: 25 June 2005 at 9:09am | IP Logged

hello ppl how r u?? arre i was facing a net problem bcoz of wich i couldnt come for a long time.. but now im back!! heres the update...

cycle- tring tring..

wooow!! kya scene tha yaar.. anu-pre are on a cyle!!! anu peeche n pre aage..on the same cycle.. laughin n giggling n enjoying their love times.. BUT..

THAT DRAGON MOHINI.. sees them together.. she goes n "thadak!!" slaps prerna!!.

pre's mom is furious n screams some silly things that i dont remember...

aakhir keh hi diya..

anu announces in front of his family that he loves prerna.. mohini n nive are shocked!!

secret secret..

moloy n rajesh plan to announce anu-pre engagement at moloy's anniversary party.. n mohini n nive plan to announce anu-komo engagement on the same day..

chalo chalen mitwa..in unchi neechi rahon mein..

anu -pre decide to go to siddhivinayak temple (it is situated in mumbai at prabhadevi n is more than 150 yrs old) barefoot walking.. since this is considered good..

they start n are enjoying their journey towards the temple walking without slippers..

meanwhile moloy- rajesh are busy shopping for anu-pre engagement rings n take a real long time choosing them..

ashubh..

wen anu-pre reach the temple, they find the doors closed since it is some inauspicious day.. pre tells anu that "coming to the temple n finding the door closed is considered very unfortunate, i.e., ashubh".. pre is worried.. however anu tells her not to worry n they return for the party...

however something terrible has happened meanwhile...

moloy n rajesh have met with an accident...

party turns sour...

mohini is waiting for moloy-anu to come so that she can make the announcement of anu-komo engagement.. she is very excited.. she finally decides to announce but just then a policeman comes n says that moloy-rajesh have met with an accident!!

Go to top