Kasauti Zindagi Ki

India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

all kzk star utsav updates here (Page 6)

envious_eyes Senior Member
envious_eyes
envious_eyes

Posted: 05 June 2005 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
hey thnx melvee..thats bcoz i have taken a few years training in classical music..

livingforelvis IF-Sizzlerz
livingforelvis
livingforelvis

Posted: 07 June 2005 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by envious_eyes

hey thnx melvee..thats bcoz i have taken a few years training in classical music..

wow too kool
Melvee Senior Member
Melvee
Melvee

Posted: 07 June 2005 at 6:55pm | IP Logged

yeah its cool..........

and waiting waiting for the updates Smile

envious_eyes
envious_eyes

Posted: 07 June 2005 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
hey guys.. i'll update today itself after coming back.. in the afternoon..promise!
envious_eyes
envious_eyes

Posted: 08 June 2005 at 7:30am | IP Logged

dhin tana dhin..dhin tana dhin..dhin tana dhin..dhin tana dhin.. nikaaa..nikaaa..

komolika mai makes her entry at the party n all eyes pop out after seeing her..mohini tells pre abt komo's beauty n abt her plans to get anu n komo married.. pre is shocked..

anu takes pre away.. after that moloy tells pre to serve food since she is also a member of the house now.. but mohini tells her that she is a guest n so she should not serve.. she tells komo to serve instead.. then our sweet hero anu turns down komo's offer of food n eats out of pre's plate...bechari komo!!serves her right!!

anu ki shaadi karvao..

mohini talks abt anu-komo wedding..moloy goes to anu n tells that decide by dinner how serious u r abt pre..

meanwhile probin(anupam's brother) is trying to woo rakhee much to nivedita's disgust..

hum bane tum bane ek duje ke liye..

Anurag meets Prerna and professes total dedication to her. Komolika and her mother arrive for dinner at the Basu household. Everyone waits for Anurag to join them.

Anurag and Prerna, however, are at the beach, talking about how life has changed after they fell in love with each other. those were breathtaking scenes man.. n i remember anu even kisses pre's forehead!!

i dont rem whether this was in this episode but i think anu wears a beach type shirt blue with beach print on it since he knows that pre likes good dressing .. n pre wears a plain white salwar-kameez n dresses simply bcoz she knows anu likes simple stuff.

dhal gaya din ho gayi sham..jaane do jaana hai..

anu drops pre home..n they both dont wana go..so pre turns to go..n then turns back to anu..

again i dialogue i remember but not sure..pre tells anu "achha ab main jaati hoon(now i'll go).." then anu says.."dont say main jaati hoon..say aami aschi..wich in bengali means.. main aati hoon(means i will come)"..

then pre tells her mom that she went for a film wid friends..

mohini finds from the watchman that anu came at 1.30 in the night n is furious..

comment corner..

hmmm..the beach thing was nice..n komolika's entry was impressive specially the music... there will be better episodes but..

envious_eyes
envious_eyes

Posted: 08 June 2005 at 7:36am | IP Logged

scene ka dhamaal..

hey guys i caught this scene a few days back on star utsav but wich day i dont know..it was cute so im writing it here...

har taraf tera jalwa..har taraf tera jalwa..

there is the aarti going on at basu house..n a pundit is doing the aarti.. all the members are there..even anu is standing on one side.. but today his attention is not on the aarti..he is thinking about pre n smiling to himself.

n the funny part is wen he sees pre doing the aarti in the pundit..then he comes back to the aarti n sees the pundit there.. but again he visualises pre instead of the pundit doing the aarti...

in this particular scene his smiles were very very very cute..

envious_eyes
envious_eyes

Posted: 08 June 2005 at 8:11am | IP Logged

7th.

dhishum dhishum..

mohini scolds anu for not coming for dinner last night..n then she emotionally blackmails him..he then promises never to hurt her...

happy birthday to anu..

its anu's bday n komo calls him at midnight to wish him.. anu was however waiting for pre's call...

tum khayalon mein ho..

anu is thinking abt pre even as komo is taking him to cut his cake..

she gifts him a watch..a picnic is announced but komo refuses to come bcoz of prior commitments(thank god.. abt rasta saaf hai)..

later pre comes to the party.. anu n moloy tell mohini that even pre will come for the picnic..

forgettable scene..

later wen komo comes to basu house she sees nive upset abt a deadline problem that their publication is facing..she tells komo to interview since she is a reputed dancer abroad..

picnic picnic...

everyone sets off for the picnic..

but on the way to entering that jungle like place a woman asks them for help since her husband has got a stroke..anu n pre stay back to help her..

do pyar karnewale jungle mein..kho gaye..ek doosre ke pyar mein deewane ho gaye...

anu pre lose their way n are unable to get to the picnic spot...

chalo dildar chalo bridge ke us par chalo..

its dark n anu pre have come across some dilapidated bridge n decide to cross it..but pre is scared wen she sees the water down bcoz she doesnt kno how to swim..anu assures her "main hoon na"..

however pre falls into the water n anu screams "PRERNA!!"...he jumps into the water to save her but he himself is almost drowning..however he is rescued by some villagers..

at home everyone is worried abt anu-pre...

he bhagwan..mere anu ko bacha lo..

at some villager's hut the doctor tells pre that only her prayers can get him conscious again..she prays..the villagers leave them alone n go...

finally anu gains consciousness n wakes up.. he confessed his undying love to prerna..n then...

saason ko saason mein dhalne do zara..dheeme se dhadkan ko badhne do zara..lamho ki guzarish hai yeh paas aa jayen..hum hum tum..

they begin to dance on the music of the t.v. n then...omg omg omg.... make most of their privacy..they sleep together..

comment corner...

omg omg omg..what shd i say.... the anu-pre scenes in the jungle were cool..no no i mean HOT!...they looked so good together..my tv could explode then!

u know if u attatched all the appliances of ur house to the tv set at that time..u would get free electricity..

livingforelvis IF-Sizzlerz
livingforelvis
livingforelvis

Posted: 09 June 2005 at 7:35am | IP Logged
oh shit has this happened ..... i saw it on 7 th there was n picinc ... no this cant be .... i think it wil com 2 nite thts 9 th bcoz yester day they showed komo wishing him on the phone

Go to top