Kasauti Zindagi Ki

India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

all kzk star utsav updates here (Page 5)

kamlesh_2859 Senior Member
kamlesh_2859
kamlesh_2859

Posted: 01 June 2005 at 11:18pm | IP Logged

envious_eyes

you are doing great job- keep it up- we really enjoy it

lot of thanks

warm regards

kamlesh

Melvee Senior Member
Melvee
Melvee

Posted: 03 June 2005 at 10:40pm | IP Logged

envious_eyes ding dong where r u waiting ur updates Big smile

envious_eyes Senior Member
envious_eyes
envious_eyes

Posted: 03 June 2005 at 11:44pm | IP Logged

guys i have put a brief update of uptill now down here...

Mohini goes to Rajesh's house to ask Prerna to start working on the interiors again. Prerna refuses to do so. She meets Anurag at the temple. On the way back, they admit their mistakes.

Prerna and Anurag think about each other. Rajesh tells Moloy about Prerna and Anurag's meeting.

Moloy and his family like Prerna's work on their house.

Mr Singh, Rajesh and Moloy talk about Prerna and Anurag. The children overhear their conversation and are shocked.

Moloy and Rajesh are worried about the fact that Prerna and Anurag have overheared their conversation.

Prerna and Anurag stop talking to their families.

Rakhee and Parveen meet at a hotel.

Moloy and Rajesh ask Prerna and Anurag to come over to the Kali Mandir to sort out their problem.

there is a puja at the basu house..

envious_eyes
envious_eyes

Posted: 04 June 2005 at 12:14am | IP Logged

this update is what i remember about the episode when i saw it while it was aired on starplus..at that point i was so hooked onto this serial that i remember many episodes of it by heart..but even then if there are any mistakes or omissions im extremely sorry about it..

amor ghori maini kripa drishti achini....amor goda bhara dhan amor goroj bhara khan kori maini gunogaan re...(im not sure abt the exact lyrics)

the romance between anu-pre is slowly building up..

they meet at the puja n are doing the traditional bengali dance n laughing n all...

pyar ke kagaz pe..dil ki kalam se.. maine apne subaho sham likha.. maine khat mehboob ke naam likha..

then they come to know about this system of writing a message on a paati(leaf) to ur loved one n giving it to him/her..

anu-pre are also given a paati each.. they decide to write their feelings on it n they do that after going to their rooms later n the song plays of wich lyrics i dont rem..(come on yaar kam se kam 2 years ho gaye hain)

mera piya ghar aaya o ramji..

anu-pre are eager to give theie paatis to each other but are not getting a chance.. finally anu decides to go to pre house to give it..

veena greets him n goes to the kitchen.. anu-pre sit next to each other on the sofa n are looking for a chace to give their prem paatis wen no one is around.. they are blushing very cutely.. they finally exchange their paatis.. pre puts hers in her book(if i remember correctly) n anu puts his in his file.. veena enters n pre quickly pushes anu aside a little (kya scene tha yaar!)

yeh kya hua..tere mere pyar ki baatien kyun duniya ki nazaron mein aa gayi hai..

as luck would have it, the prem paatis land in moloy n rajesh's hands n then they both tease anu-pre about it n these two go red blushing..

they read their paatis n are thrilled...

best scene of the day..no week!!!! hai main mar jaava...

anu-pre go to a coffee shop where they had gone a month back..

i remember the background music bcoz i had tried to learn it then..it is classical music..n u will hear this in the background many times wen anu-pre are together.. so next time u can listen to it carefully n also try to sing along bcoz it is very melodious...

"pa pa pa pa pa ma dha pa pa ma ga.. re re ma ma ga re sa re sa..pa pa pa pa pa ma dha pa pa ma ga.. re re ma ma ga re sa re sa ni..

ni ni re re ma ma ma ma ga ga pa ga re ga re sa..ni ni re re ma ma ma ma ga ga pa ga re ga re sa..

sa sa sa sa sa ni re sa dha dha pa ma..ma ma dha dha pa pa ga pa dha ni sa..  sa sa sa sa sa ni re sa dha dha pa ma..ma ma dha dha pa ga re sa ni.. ni ni re re ma ma ma ma ga ga pa ga re ga re sa.. ni ni re re ma ma ma ma ga ga pa ga re ga re sa"..

they talk about that time on how pre was all wet n sneezing.. n anu says " n how we were laughing at someone who was trying to have a samosa wid a fork-n-knife..". n pre says "wer were u laughing.. u were just smiling"..then anu says.."there is a difference between then n now..then we were just friends n now.." n he sharmaos like a girl... pre says"n now??now wat??"..

he says like a girl.."pre.. i..i...i..i love you.." n then he sharmaos(feels shy) just like a girl.. then pre easily says "i love you too anu.." n they discuss on how without the prem paatis they would have never known each others feelings..

anu again like a girl is blushing n then pre slowly puts her hand on his (oh my god..meri dhadkanen tez ho rahi hain)..n then anu smiles..then they make some promises i think n after that i dont know wat happens..

comment corner..

ab main kya kahoon.. mere paas shabd nahi hai.. this whole prem paati thing is my favourite.. i love it..

best scene-wen they read each others paatis n blush..

livingforelvis IF-Sizzlerz
livingforelvis
livingforelvis

Posted: 04 June 2005 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
wats all the music  part tht pa pa pa pa and stuff funnyLOL
envious_eyes
envious_eyes

Posted: 04 June 2005 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
thats the background music which plays when anu and prerna meet.. it is a indian classical notation.. 
livingforelvis IF-Sizzlerz
livingforelvis
livingforelvis

Posted: 05 June 2005 at 9:29am | IP Logged
oh ok  its still funnyLOL
Melvee Senior Member
Melvee
Melvee

Posted: 05 June 2005 at 7:43pm | IP Logged

envious_eyes Clap ClapClap

thanksssssss wow breathtaking updates..i  went on picturising hehe..tbanks ..more of ur updates will be waited..Smile and wow u even remeber that classical music by heart hmm      quite impressive ..Smile

Go to top