Kasauti Zindagi Ki

India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

all kzk star utsav updates here (Page 4)

livingforelvis IF-Sizzlerz
livingforelvis
livingforelvis

Posted: 23 May 2005 at 4:46am | IP Logged
funny

Sizzane Groupbie
Sizzane
Sizzane

Posted: 24 May 2005 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Update last thursday's episode.....oh plus
yesterday's as well. Thanx Big smile Big smile
envious_eyes Senior Member
envious_eyes
envious_eyes

Posted: 24 May 2005 at 5:23am | IP Logged

23rd may

i dint c the episode..i got this from yahoo..thnx to mariyam..

Prerna is in Basu Publication waiting for Rajesh.
A Colleague comes out and thinks that he is pruposing Prerna as he is thinking Nivedita's peon comes and asks for file and he says mein baad mein de doon ga.
Nivedita comes to him and says: mein ne file mangwai or tumne kaha k mein baad mein de doon ga...yeh office hai yahan kaam karna hai to karo warna OUT.
Prerna comes in the colleague's cabin and says: mein janti hpoon aap ko bht bura laga ho ga nivedita didi ki baat ka bura mat maniyeh.
He says no i know nivedita mam she is not that bad.
Prerna: mujhe lagta hai k aap kisi se pyar karte hain , he says yes.Prerna: Kaun hai woh?
he says pehle ous ko to bata doon. As Rajesh comes and says: Prerna mujhe kaam hai tum akele hi chali jao prerna says ok babu ji.
          ------------------------------------------------------------ -----------------------------------------

Anurag comes to open his room's door as prerna's assistant is there he says: sir aap ander nahi ja sakte....Anurag: kyun nahi ja sakta? he says: Bas nahi ja sakte, as prerna comesfrom inside and says: kyun k aap k room mein akhri touches diye ja rahe hain. Anurag: to mein change kahan karoon? Prerna: 1 mnt.
Prerna: yeh lo tumhara kurta pajama or tumhara favourite towel. Anurag leaves.
Prerna asks from his assistant : bhook lagi hai? he says yes..kehti hai chaliyeh.
         ------------------------------------------------------------ ----------------------------------------- ---

Prerna goes in lounge with her assistant as she saw that rakhi is saying to HoriDa that mera khana 10 baje mere room mein dinner pohancha dena, and she leaves.
Prerna says tobaba: kaka babu sab saath rehte huey 1 hi table pe khana nahi khate?
Kaka Babau: aaj tak aisa nahi hua na-mumkin ko mumkin kaise karo gi. Prerna: dekhte jaiyeh.
As HoriDa is going to give dinner to Rakhi prerna comes and says : yeh aap kya kar rahe hain rukiyeh....
She prepares table for dinner as everyone is very hungry and finding HoriDa.
Anurag comes and says : horida ma bht naraz ho rahi hain jayen...
As all shouts at prerna, Anurag says: ma mujhe lagta hai k yeh sahi hai.
All agrees to sit and have dinner at the same table.
Kaka Babu: horida bhai aaj khana to bht acha banna hai...HoriDa: aaj khana prerna bitya ne banaya hai...Anurag is very very happy and laughing and laughing and song is playing "Milti Hain Nigahein".
                   ------------------------------------------------------------ -------------
Anurag comes to prerna and says: khana bht acha tha and Thank u.
Prerna: anurag ab tum apna room dekh sakte hp, mein tumhare feedbacks ka intezaar karoon gi.
Anurag goes and saw.....his room....
Comes to prerna and shouts that u made a blunnder to my room.
She said itna acha to hai...
All comes and goes to Anurag's room and all shouts at Prerna Again...................
Prerna starts crying and leaves and then they show Moloy.
The Episode Ends.
                      ------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------
                                                                                                         MariyaM.

Edited by envious_eyes - 24 May 2005 at 5:23am
envious_eyes Senior Member
envious_eyes
envious_eyes

Posted: 25 May 2005 at 12:20am | IP Logged

24th may.

introduction...

so guys im back wid my updates...yest's episode was basically abt pre being pissed wid anu n moloy-rajesh-the naughty ones trying to get them 2gether...

hum chod chale yeh mehfil..rote rote..

moloy calls raj n tells him everything..pre enters the house crying n runs to her room...

raj goes n tells her i knw all abt it..pre says that"i'll never go in that house again.." veena tells that mohini n nive wer behaving badly since quite some time...pre repeats that she will never go to that house again..raj is tensed(ab mol-raj ke sapne ka kya hoga?)

office office again..

raj tells mol that pre refuses to see his house again..mol tells him dont worry..raj tells that mohini has decided to get the interiors done from sum1 else called lodia or sumthing..moloy gets a naughty grin as if he has hatched a plan n says to raj"lohia remember sumthin???"..

lohi-a nahi ja...

lohia asks a very high sum from mohin n nive..they still agree..then he tells some airy stuff abt his working style n that he doesnt want interferance..blah blah blah...mohini says i'll ask my hubby(as if she ever does)...

outside mol-raj are standing..he tells them that now mohini will never call him again..mol is happy since his plan worked n he thanks lohia..he goes in n moh is sayin wat does that lohia thnk of himself..i wont keep him...

mol tells that if the interiors r not done b4 durga pooja then ppl will talk nonsense bla bla...n tells her to call pre back..

p p p p piya...

anu sees a hanky wid p written on it n rem the time he spent wid pre..

moh enters n tells him to call pre back..anu says "ma she screwed up my room u wana call her back??" moh says that no one else can complete the interiors now..anu agrees n says i'll send the car..moh says that he shd go n tell her sorry n get her back..anu agrees..

4gettable scene..

moh sees pre's bhabhi suman at the office n tells her to tell pre to come n meet moh..

aja meri gaadi mein baith ja...

pre n jyoti r goin to col..mol n anu come in their car n mol offers her a lift..pre says she'll go by bus n mol says ok then even i will come by bus..pre starts to sit in the car..jyoti is sittin in front n pre, anu n mol are at the back..mol tells pre to come frm the other side bcoz this side door doesnt open(he actually wants her to sit next to anu)..then apna stupid hero anu tells"one min dad"..n opens that door on mol's side..STUPID!!!

anu-come into my gaadi...pre-nahi mujhe riksha hai pyari..

while leaving col anu sees pre at the bus stop n tells the driver to stop there...anu opens the door for her..jyoti is abt to sit but pre pulls her back n calls "rikshaw"..

comment corner..

arre koi apne hero ko samjhao!!! i think he should sing to pre.. "gumsum ho kyun..paas aao na.. roothe ho yun..maan jaao na"

i just hope they patch up soon..

livingforelvis IF-Sizzlerz
livingforelvis
livingforelvis

Posted: 25 May 2005 at 9:45am | IP Logged
luv ur update.. luv ur comments
-Rose- IF-Dazzler
-Rose-
-Rose-

Posted: 25 May 2005 at 10:18am | IP Logged

Hiya

I m new here.. gr8 updates going here!! I just want to appreciate ur hard efforts in updating this.. So i hav silent reader for long time so just wana say thnx!!  Big smile

u know what old kzk rocks thatn now!!

-Rose- IF-Dazzler
-Rose-
-Rose-

Posted: 25 May 2005 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by envious_eyes

24th may.

introduction...

so guys im back wid my updates...yest's episode was basically abt pre being pissed wid anu n moloy-rajesh-the naughty ones trying to get them 2gether...

hum chod chale yeh mehfil..rote rote..

moloy calls raj n tells him everything..pre enters the house crying n runs to her room...

raj goes n tells her i knw all abt it..pre says that"i'll never go in that house again.." veena tells that mohini n nive wer behaving badly since quite some time...pre repeats that she will never go to that house again..raj is tensed(ab mol-raj ke sapne ka kya hoga?)

office office again..

raj tells mol that pre refuses to see his house again..mol tells him dont worry..raj tells that mohini has decided to get the interiors done from sum1 else called lodia or sumthing..moloy gets a naughty grin as if he has hatched a plan n says to raj"lohia remember sumthin???"..

lohi-a nahi ja...

lohia asks a very high sum from mohin n nive..they still agree..then he tells some airy stuff abt his working style n that he doesnt want interferance..blah blah blah...mohini says i'll ask my hubby(as if she ever does)...

outside mol-raj are standing..he tells them that now mohini will never call him again..mol is happy since his plan worked n he thanks lohia..he goes in n moh is sayin wat does that lohia thnk of himself..i wont keep him...

mol tells that if the interiors r not done b4 durga pooja then ppl will talk nonsense bla bla...n tells her to call pre back..

p p p p piya...

anu sees a hanky wid p written on it n rem the time he spent wid pre..

moh enters n tells him to call pre back..anu says "ma she screwed up my room u wana call her back??" moh says that no one else can complete the interiors now..anu agrees n says i'll send the car..moh says that he shd go n tell her sorry n get her back..anu agrees..

4gettable scene..

moh sees pre's bhabhi suman at the office n tells her to tell pre to come n meet moh..

aja meri gaadi mein baith ja...

pre n jyoti r goin to col..mol n anu come in their car n mol offers her a lift..pre says she'll go by bus n mol says ok then even i will come by bus..pre starts to sit in the car..jyoti is sittin in front n pre, anu n mol are at the back..mol tells pre to come frm the other side bcoz this side door doesnt open(he actually wants her to sit next to anu)..then apna stupid hero anu tells"one min dad"..n opens that door on mol's side..STUPID!!!

anu-come into my gaadi...pre-nahi mujhe riksha hai pyari..

while leaving col anu sees pre at the bus stop n tells the driver to stop there...anu opens the door for her..jyoti is abt to sit but pre pulls her back n calls "rikshaw"..

comment corner..

arre koi apne hero ko samjhao!!! i think he should sing to pre.. "gumsum ho kyun..paas aao na.. roothe ho yun..maan jaao na"

i just hope they patch up soon..

my fav update!! it's cute to see them together!! wow i can imagine it .. I hav seen these ages ago and i can still memrize it!!

-Rose- IF-Dazzler
-Rose-
-Rose-

Posted: 31 May 2005 at 2:11pm | IP Logged

update plzz....

i want to see how anu makes up with prerna!!

Go to top