Kasauti Zindagi Ki

India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

all kzk star utsav updates here (Page 20)

SWEET SISTER Groupbie
SWEET SISTER
SWEET SISTER

Posted: 12 October 2005 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
I m updating

AT THE HOTEL……

TAPUR MEET AJAY. SHE TELL HIM THAT SHE DONT LIKE HIM AND SHE DON'T WANT TO MARRY HIM . BUT HE REPLIES "GIVE ME A CHANCE TO MAKE YOU LOVE ME" SHE HAS TRIED MANY MANY TIME TO MAKE HIM TO TELL NO SINCE HE WANNA TO MARRY HER.

AT BASU HOUSE…..

TAPUR RAN TO THE BASU ROOM WITH TEARS IN HER EYES. MOLOY ASKED HIM WHAT IS THE REASON . SHE SAY "WOH ……………… KUCHNAHI ………..WOH HE TOUCH ME.(HEY GUYS U KNOW WHAT I MEAN ) AND RAN TO HER ROOM. GEETA WAS SURPRISE AND KOMOLLIKA SMILE.

UFFF YEH TO KOMOLLIKA PLAN HAIIII…….

KOMOLLIKA CONGRATS TAPUR AND TAPUR GIVE A SMILE BACK. BUT KOMOLLIKA TELL HER THERE IS ONE MORE PLAN TO COMPLETE.
MOLOY TELL TAPUR TO TELL TRUTH. TAPUR GET TENSE. SHE SAID IN A SAD TONE " IF YOU WANT ME TO MARRY HIM , I WILL DO"

AT THE KITCHEN…..

KOMOLIKA TOLD TO MOHINI HOW CAN HE DO IT BEFORE MARRIAGE???? THANX GOD ATLEAST GOD SAVE US …. AND SEE WHAT WOULD HAPPENED IF WE WOULD KNOWN BEFORE THE MARRIAGE…. THE MOHINE THINK HARD AND WENT TO FAMILY ROOM WHERE EVERYONE WAS SITTING DISSCUSSING ABT AJAY.

GEETA TOLD THIS IS NOT POSSIBLE, TAPUR HAD TOLD LIE . TOLD THM TO THINK HARD.
BUT MOLOY PHONE HIS PARENTS AND REJECTED MARRIAGE.

AT THE HOTEL……

GEETA MEET AJAY AND TOLD HIM WHY HE DO THAT??? AJAY REPLIES HE DID NOT DO ANYTHING HIM AND HE IS NOT LIKI THIS AND TOLD EVERYTHING CONVS WITH TAPUR. HE GAVE THE LETTER IN WHICH TAPUR HAD GIVEN TO HIM. SHE WAS SHOCKED TO SEE THE DIFFERENCE HANDWRITTNG TAPURS N THE OTHER ONNE( THE ONE WHEN TAPUR TRIED TO ESCAPE AND KOMOLLIKA WRITING THE LETTER).

AT THE HOUSE…………..

TAPUR CALLED EVEYONE AND TOLD THEM KOMOLIKA HAD DONE IT. SHE OPEN HER BAG AND FIND NOTHING………… KOMOLIKA CRIED AND GOT UNCONCIOUS N FELL DOWN.

HOLLI KA PARTY……….

MOLOY TALKS ABOUT THE PARTY FOR HOLLI. HE TELL THM ABT HIS STORY WHEN HE GOT MARRIED FIRST TIME HE WUD CARRIED MOHINI ………… BUT NOW I CANT CARRY HER…… BUT HE STOP. HE TOLD THEM WHT ABT PRENA FAMILY WE WILL BE HAPPY WHILE THEY R SAD. EVEYONE GETS ANGRY….

MOLOY WENT TO PRENA HOUSE N INVITED THM TO THE HOLLI PARY AND SHE ACCEPTED…..

Edited by SWEET SISTER - 12 October 2005 at 5:48pm

Signora2 Goldie
Signora2
Signora2

Posted: 12 October 2005 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Thanks SWEET SISTER, Envious Eyes best of luck for ur exams. My walkman just does not catches STAR UTSAV.
signora2
envious_eyes Senior Member
envious_eyes
envious_eyes

Posted: 13 October 2005 at 1:55am | IP Logged
thnx sweet sister for the update...
thnx signora.. my exams are goin good.. lets hope they end fine..
besides that as soon as these exams end i have to start preparing for my CA exams also...
but of course i love this forum n i love u ppl, so i'll keep coming here..
Smile
livingforelvis IF-Sizzlerz
livingforelvis
livingforelvis

Posted: 13 October 2005 at 4:33am | IP Logged
thanx a million .... u r making my life ... n riya is keeping me alive
aadorboseroy IF-Rockerz
aadorboseroy
aadorboseroy

Posted: 13 October 2005 at 5:29am | IP Logged
thanks LOL
SWEET SISTER Groupbie
SWEET SISTER
SWEET SISTER

Posted: 13 October 2005 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
note : excuse me i made a mistake tht tapur told everyone komolika had done this...... act tht was not tapur it was geeta..
SWEET SISTER Groupbie
SWEET SISTER
SWEET SISTER

Posted: 13 October 2005 at 5:27pm | IP Logged

FROM THE SCENCE OF KOMOLLIKA IN BED……………..

KOMOLIKA , WOKE UP ON THE LATE NIGHT AND OPEN HER CUPBOARD AN START BURNING THE LETTERS.

AT PRENA HOUSE……………

VINIT MOTHER WENT THERE AND PROPROSED PRENA TO MARRY VINIT. EVERYONE GOT HAPPY BUT PRENA IS SHOCKED.

AT VINIT OFFICE………………………..

VINIT ASKED WHETHER SHE HEARD WHT HIS MOTHER SAID…………PRENA SAID " I CANT MARRY YOU COZ I LOVE SOMEONE AND I M SURE IF U LOVE SOMEONE SHE SHUD MARRY YOU , BUT I M SORRY I CUD NOT LOVE YOU"……… VINIT LAUGH ….. AND SAID " EVERY MOTHER DO THT IF THEY FIND A GOOD LADY THEY ALWAYS WANT LIKE THIS BAHU……….
"

AT THE PRENA HOUSE…………….

UNKNOWN MAN CALLED (BY PHONE)(NOT SHOWING HIS FACE) AND INSULT PRENA AND WARN HER SO THT SHE CUD NOT PUBLISH………

AT THE OFFICE……………..

GEETA WAS PREPARING PRENA PHOTA OR SCRIPT( I DON'T KNOW WHT SHE SUPPOSED TO DO) AND SUDDENING SOMEONE THROW THE STONE AND BROKE THE GLASS.GEETA CALLED PRENA AND VINIT WITH PRENA RUSHED TO HERE AND DISSCUSS ABT THIS. THEN PRENA DECIDED TO STOP PUBLISHING BUT VINIT BREVELY TOLD NONONO.

PRAVEEN BECOMING GOOD MAN..............

PRAVEEN WAS TIRED AND SAT WITH HIS BROTHER AT OUTSIDE. SUDDENLY HE NOTICE THAT THE DRAWING OF RAKHEE IS BURNING .... HE GET UP AND GET CATCH OF IT . HE BECAME ANGRY AND SCOLD HIS BROTHER. HIS BRO WENT.THEN PRAVEEN REM WHE HE WAS STANDING AND SEEING SOMETHING THROUGH THE WINDOW RAKHEE DRAW HIS BACK AND AND WINDOW. RAKHEE ASKED HIMWHT HE IS SEEING . HE REPLIES NOTHING AND AKED WHY SHE TRUSTED HIM SO MUCH. SHE REPLIES THT SHE LOVED HIM VERY MUCH AND HE IS ALSO HER HUSBAND. HIS DREAM BROKE UP AND CRYING. THEN HE HIDE THE PIC WHEN THE SEVANT CALL HIM.

AT THE POOJA..........

THIS POOJA IS SOMETHONG LIKE A HUGE FIRE WAS BURN WITH WOOD OTSIDE AND EVEYONE HAD TO GO ROND AND THROW SOMETHING ( SORRY I DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABT THIS POOJA) .

SEE PRENA IS IN HER OWM FEILD WHIL ANU IS IN HIS OWM FIELD.

PRENA WAS THINKING ABT ANU WHEN SHE TOLD HIM TO SEE THE LADY WITH HER FIRST CHILD DOING THE POOJA . THEN ANU REPLIES " IT IS OK THEN WHEN WE WILL GET MARRIED WE WUD HAVE BABY EVERY YEAR LOL" WHILE ANU WAS THING SAME .THEN FLASBACK WAS GOING WHEN PRENA HOLD HER BABY PRENM AND GO ROUND.

FINISHED I HAD ALREADY WATCHED THE HOLI AND I WILL UPDATE IT SOON.
livingforelvis IF-Sizzlerz
livingforelvis
livingforelvis

Posted: 15 October 2005 at 6:55am | IP Logged
kool .. thanx a million

Go to top