Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

envious_eyes thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

hey bhagwan is serial mein kya ho raha hai..

probin-rakhee..

anupam asks probin abt marrying rakhee.. the two of them then go to meet moloy.. and there is a funny scene there.. (but it fails to make us laugh bcoz we are upset abt pre-anu) 

woh lamhe woh baatein...

pre is thinking abt the time spent wid anu.. and anu is helping mohini select jewellery for komo..

anu breaks down in front of moloy..

anu speaks his heart out in front of moloy who is in coma.. anu says he had no choice but to accept mohini's decision..

pre and veena talk to singh abt the flat..

it began here and it ended here..

pre meets anu at a restaurant and  tells him that she is leaving that house along wid her family forever..

she then  returns anu's ring to him..(painful scene)

anu meets komo..

both the dragons (mohini & nivedita) are happy that anu has called komo to meet him.. anu tells komo that he is marrying against his wish and that he loves pre..

pre controlled..

pre tells veena that she is in control of her emotions.. and that she has taken charge of her destiny..

the pre-ceremony..

.. rakhee is upset that anu is marrying pre against his wish.. geeta kaki consoles her..

yamini is explained the significance of "shagun" by someone i dont remember..

mujhe neend na ayee..mujhe chain na aye..

anu is unable to sleep.. he is upset.. he pours his heart out and rakhee overhears him..

he bhagwan.. this serial is worsening day by day... after just a few good scenes of anu-pre together we have them separated..

a real "lambi judaai" i must say..

envious_eyes thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet samra

hey stupid u know dat all this will happen even then u r shocked n behaving like dat............... this all is not new , got it😑😑

hey samra.. thnx for the enlightenment..  but wat u dont knw is that wen i update i update wid the feel of the serial.. as if its happening rt now for the first time..

and anyways if everyone knows wat happened there wouldnt be need to update.. but we enjoy this.. if u dont, no ones forcing u to read it.. and its better u use friendly words in here.. we all are here to be friends..

indogirl thumbnail

Hey Sweet Samra, calm down. Envious eyes is gives great updates. I like her inputs inbetween the dialogues. It is very helpful for ppl like me who haven't watched kzk from the beginning.

Envious eyes, u r doing a great job with updates. Keep it up. πŸ‘

Melvee thumbnail

firstly gargi nice update thanks alot for that sweety i enjoyed going through it...it is kinda sad part though 😭

and sweet samra hey what u saying???? cmon  dont be rude to our gargi...we all are here to be frens..and by the everyone knows this section is for updates of star utsav means the old episodes ...u are new so u dontknow it maybe but well avoid being rude at least

cheersss

melvee

envious_eyes thumbnail
thanx for the support guys!!
cutiepie thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet samra

hey stupid u know dat all this will happen even then u r shocked n behaving like dat............... this all is not new , got it😑😑

well plz don use large font it depicts shouting on the net .. and envious does a gr8 job .. i love her updates .. my tv doesnt work properly so i din hav star utsav .. tht time the updates given by envious were gr8 ... i love ur updates gargi ...  i kno u do the update wid eel 4 the show .. abnd i can notice tht in ur updates ....
envious_eyes thumbnail

dil ka haal kise kahoon...

pre is talking to herself aloud about her unhappiness regarding anu's wedding and shibani overhears her..

geeta and rakhee are upset abt anu's forced marriage..

aakhir ho hi gaye judaa...

all the wedding ceremonies are in full swing.. finally anu-komo get married.. and there is a sad song playing..

komolika's bidaai happens...

chala gaya pyar sacha, aur de gaya ek bacha!

pre is not well and the doctor is called.. the doctor says pre is pregnant.. pre and veena are shocked!!

anu goes to his dad..

Anurag goes to the hospital and tells Moloy that his dream of making Prerna his daughter-in-law has been shattered. He also tells Moloy about Rajesh's death.

reception..

anu-komo's reception is there.. pre goes there and gifts them a handkerchief wid "p" written on it..

bechare ki jaan loge kya???

anu had not even got over the sorrow of getting married now  and these group of dragons tell him to go for his honeymoon wid komo... he first refuses... but they force him and he agrees to go but only if nive-anupam are coming along (arre anu, they wont save u from komo there).. they agree...

probin is dreaming abt his life after marrying rakhee..

hum kisi ko muh dikhane ke layak nahi rahe...

shekhar is very angry wid pre bcoz of her pregnancy and he slaps her fataak!!(chalo koi toh pre ko thappad marne ki himmat karta hai)

cutiepie thumbnail
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  awsommmm   2nd thappd to prerna .. first 1 was by mohini 
JaNnAT thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanx thanx thanx thanx..................... gargi becoz of updates i want these updates thanx thanx alotttttttt!!!!!!!πŸ˜‰
envious_eyes thumbnail
😊hey jannat..so many thnx not required.. im glad ppl enjoy my updates..