Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

livingforelvis thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
😆😆😆

waise 2 day prerna was slapped by mohini 4 th e 1st time .....

i m gonna count the slaps she gets and she gives anu 😆😆
sanjana_cezanne thumbnail

wonderful updates.u r too good

livingforelvis thumbnail
j

HI I m updating 2 day

Episode starts

Anu , Moloy and Rajesh are sitting in the office .. anu says tht wat mohini did was not gud … Moloy says tht mohini is gonna announce anu prernas engagement today.. its moloys and mohinis 25th wedding anniversary  .. thts why there is a party .. Moloy says tht if they engage anu prerna b4 then mohini wont be able 2 do any thing … Anu aggress … But Rajesh is confused .. he says tht if mohini doesn't accept anu prerna then … prerna life wil be spoilt … but Anu and moloy convince him … he aggress

Anu Moloy  and Rajesh go to prernas house….  Prerna says tht she wont marry until mohini agrees .. anu says thts its only an engagement …Moloy says tht Mohini wil hav to accept them once they r engaged …But prerna mom says wot if she doesn't accept .. prerna life wil be spoilt .. Moloy assures her and tells her to trust him … Prernas mom aggress but prerna is still confused … Anu tells her tht its entirely her decision .. shud shud do wat she wants .. Finally prerna agrees

Komo  is crying bcoz mohini told her tht anu loves prerna .. Komo says tht she cannot imagine her life wid out anu .. Nividita coms to kno of this and tells tht whatever happens anu wil be married to komo … she wont let anu marry prerna …

Party starts  and  anu is not there … komos mom asks where is anu .. mohini says tht he went to siddhi vinayak walking … anu prerna are goin to siddhi vinayak walking … half way anu says tht he is tirred and wants to go bak .. prerna says tht they r half way there … she says tht she has mangofied a mannat tht she wil go walking to siddhi vinayak .. they reach siddhi vinayak and see tht it is closed .. a man tells them tht – aaj graham hai .. graham ke din mandir band rehta hai .. – prerna says in her mind tht mandir aakar bina darshan karke wapas jana to apshagun hai …  she doesn't tell anu … they do the darshans and go bak

Rajesh and Moloy are buying rings … they keep choosing for 10 mins

Then they finally choose one and are in the car …. Rajesh is driving .. they r talking and laughing … then suddenly a boy comes on the road .. so to save him rajesh takes a turn and their car meets wid an accident …

Anu prerna reach home to the party.Mohini  says tht she cant wait no mor and annonces anu and komos engagement … prerna is totally shocked …

Sudeenly a police inspector comes and tells them moloy and rajesh hav met wid an accident

episode ends

Melvee thumbnail
thanks no1fanofronit it is a sad part 😭
envious_eyes thumbnail

hello ppl how r u?? arre i was facing a net problem bcoz of wich i couldnt come for a long time.. but now im back!! heres the update...

cycle- tring tring..

wooow!! kya scene tha yaar.. anu-pre are on a cyle!!! anu peeche n pre aage..on the same cycle.. laughin n giggling n enjoying their love times.. BUT..

THAT DRAGON MOHINI.. sees them together.. she goes n "thadak!!" slaps prerna!!.

pre's mom is furious n screams some silly things that i dont remember...

aakhir keh hi diya..

anu announces in front of his family that he loves prerna.. mohini n nive are shocked!!

secret secret..

moloy n rajesh plan to announce anu-pre engagement at moloy's anniversary party.. n mohini n nive plan to announce anu-komo engagement on the same day..

chalo chalen mitwa..in unchi neechi rahon mein..

anu -pre decide to go to siddhivinayak temple (it is situated in mumbai at prabhadevi n is more than 150 yrs old) barefoot walking.. since this is considered good..

they start n are enjoying their journey towards the temple walking without slippers..

meanwhile moloy- rajesh are busy shopping for anu-pre engagement rings n take a real long time choosing them..

ashubh..

wen anu-pre reach the temple, they find the doors closed since it is some inauspicious day.. pre tells anu that "coming to the temple n finding the door closed is considered very unfortunate, i.e., ashubh".. pre is worried.. however anu tells her not to worry n they return for the party...

however something terrible has happened meanwhile...

moloy n rajesh have met with an accident...

party turns sour...

mohini is waiting for moloy-anu to come so that she can make the announcement of anu-komo engagement.. she is very excited.. she finally decides to announce but just then a policeman comes n says that moloy-rajesh have met with an accident!!

envious_eyes thumbnail

hospital...

the entire basu batallion goes to the hospital.. even the sharmas go but veena doesnt go.. she is at home praying for rajesh...

rajesh kakababu guzar gaye..

first the hospital ppl say that rajesh is fine.. wen pre-anu go to meet him after a while he dies... pre cries really well in this seen..( must say shweta tiwari is a good actress)

mohini is offended bcoz anurag is with sharmas instead of moloy.. veena is shocked to hear of rajesh's death..

ek kakababu ki life ko laga fullstop toh second kakababu means moloy, ki life mein aaya "coma"..

komo calls and tells anu that moloy has slipped into coma.. after hearing this mohini faints..

hum saath saath hain..

veena and prerna are consoling each other.. anurag promises pre that he will always be with her..

mohini shouts..

mohini regains consciousness.. prerna comes to see her but mohini insults her (stupid!!)...

main yeh shaadi nahi karoonga..

na na.. im not talking about anurag.. this was mr.probin who refuses to get into a contract based marriage.. he decides to work..

nikaaaa.. nikaa...

komolika tries to impress mohini by taking lunch for her and that daffar mohini gets impressed also..

prerna meets nive wen she goes to give some stuff at basu house..

komolika mai talks to prerna about anurag..

main aur nahi study kar sakta..

anu meets pre.. he tells her that now he has to take up the office responsibilities and so he cant study further.. he decides to take up the editors position in basu publications till moloy recovers.. pre and anu are about to leave in his car wen pre sees komo who is staring at them.. pre then sits in the car n they leave.. komolika mai is twisting her hair as usual..

ek aur coma..

moloy comes out of coma and then slips into coma again.. mohini faints on hearing this.. komo and anu are wid her..

there at sharmas' shekhar and veena talk about rajesh..

restaurant mein jhatka... dhin tanana dhin..

anu meets pre at a restaurant.. however anu leaves with komo.. pre is surprised..

fueling the fire...

komolika mai goes and tells mohini that she saw anu-pre together at a restaurant... mohini is furious..

she tells anu to get sharma house evacuated.. actually that house is the company's house given to rajesh since he was employed in basu publications..

anu is wondering wat he will do.. n how he can be unfair to pre..

comment corner..

i dunno wat to say.. its all very dukhi stuff happening in the serial.. mere liye kuch masaledaar choda hi nahi!

livingforelvis thumbnail
this is pretty old .. recent ka kaha hai .. if u cant update regularly can i .. i like 2 update old kzk ..tell me
envious_eyes thumbnail

Originally posted by: no1fanofronit

this is pretty old .. recent ka kaha hai .. if u cant update regularly can i .. i like 2 update old kzk ..tell me

hey i'll try my best to update regularly from now on.. actually it was all bcoz i was unwell since the past few days..

however wenever u feel like updating plzz do update.. u dont have to take permissions from me.. arre yaar apna hi topic samjho!!

envious_eyes thumbnail

heres the update..

nivedita tells probin to sign the marriage contract..

komo ka kamaal..

komolika mai asks the pundit to tell mohini that this is the ideal time for komo-anu to get married...

prerna ko gussa is liye aata hai...

anurag reluctantly goes to rajesh's place and tells the sharma family to evacuate the house..

everyone is angry wid anurag...

prerna is miserable....

line busy...

anu and pre desparately try to contact each other but are unable to do so..

shekhar(pre's bro).. however is angry wid anu and so he tells pre to stay away from anu..(oh god)

komo again..

komo meets anu wen he's leaving for office..

mohini gives komo a gift and tells her that basu family has accepted her as their daughter-in-law..(nahi nahi)

ghar maine banaya..

anu has bought a flat for the sharma family since he obviously cant see them in that state...

aur yahan todne ki planning chal rahi hai..

mohini is not keeping well.. the doctor says that her depression is the cause of her ill health and if she remains depressed then her health will worsen...

nivedita tells anu that this is happening all bcoz anu loves pre.. so he shd forget pre...

anurag remains quiet at this..

komolika tries to impress mohini again by taking care of her..

dhundo dhundo..

pre, shekhar and his wife suman are hunting for a flat..

that dragon blackmailer mohini!!!!

mohini dragon tries to emotionally blackmail anu by saying that she wont ea anything till anu says yes for getting married to komolika..

anu refuses and mohini faints..(god! why dint she die??)

oh my god.. wats happening??..

nivedita tells anu that his behaviour was not acceptable.. pronoy and yamini try to convince anu to marry komolika..

pre calls anu and says sorry for her bad behaviour..

anu finally agrees to marry komolika..

house help..

everyone at sharma house is worried abt finding a flat.. pre decides to take joe's help..

comment corner..

all this was nothing guys.. wait till i write the rest and u will go mad!!

envious_eyes thumbnail

this episode was a series of disappointments...

dates..

no no..im not talking abt the eating dates.. nor am i talking abt someone dating someone.. im talking abt mohini and komo's mom fixing komo-anu's wedding date!!!

shock for sharmas..

nivedita and komo triumphantly go to sharma house to invite them for the wedding..

prerna gets the shock of her life....

anu ka pehla thappad!!!!

anu goes to meet pre.. pre is shattered.. she asks anu if he is actually getting married to komo.. he agrees .. she gives him the slap of his lifetime.. fatak!!!

she then accuses him of ditching her..bla bla...

songs of this scene..

here wen anu leaves there are two songs that play in the background..i had actually recorded these on a casette from the tv..

first one is wen pre is crying in her room..

woh mere saath chalke..rasta badal gaya hai..

use kya bewafa samjhun..use ilzam bhi kya doon..

toote hue rishte ko..naya koi kya naam doon..

inteha har ghadi ki.. kasauti zindagi ki(2)

next is by anu wen he is near his car outside pre's house..

usne dekha nahi hai..tasveeron ke dono pehlu..

woh samjhe bewafa mujhko.. mitana chahe woh mujhko

hanske sitam seh jaaoonga..mil jaaye jo khushi usko..

karle woh apne dil ki.. kasautii zindagi ki(2)

more saddy scenes to come..

im too sad to comment!!

Edited by envious_eyes - 18 years ago