Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

livingforelvis thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
oh shit has this happened ..... i saw it on 7 th there was n picinc ... no this cant be .... i think it wil com 2 nite thts 9 th bcoz yester day they showed komo wishing him on the phone
indogirl thumbnail

Thanks a lot for great updates. Wow, Anu-Prerna pair is sizzling. They make a great couple.😳 I like this begining, just romance, no tears, no villans. But it is about to end. The maha-mata komolika is ready to spoil the romance😑

Melvee thumbnail
envious_eyes πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ wow i simply loved it more of ur updates awaited
livingforelvis thumbnail
they juz went to the picnic on thursday ... this wil happen on monday or tuesday
envious_eyes thumbnail
hmm i gave u guys advance service facility..
livingforelvis thumbnail
ok no thanx .. now i kno wat to watch out 4 πŸ˜‰
Melvee thumbnail

πŸ˜† envious_eyes u r so sweet hehe...

Originally posted by: envious_eyes

hmm i gave u guys advance service facility..

envious_eyes thumbnail

hey im gona rt many songs today since they fit the situation..

raat ka nasha abhi.. aankh se gaya nahi...

its morning n anu gets up...

naya naya dhula dhula.. aasman khula.. tumne aankh kholi toh....haan yeh jahan khula..naya naya....

and then...

ek garam chai ki pyaali ho.. koi usko PEENE wali ho.. ya bcoz anu was making tea(hehe).. n pre was sleeping..

she gets up.. n sees that her dupatta is kept away.. she takes it while anu is bringing the tea(choo chweet).. then she says.."is this ok?".. he thinks shes talkin abt the dupatta n says yes.. then she says "no is wat we did ok?"..wow happy realisation..now shes askin!.. anyways.. anu says if it is ok to love someone then its ok to express it also...

then they get engaged there only by exchanging rings n anu promises to always be wid her.....

kebab mein itni saari hadiyan???..

the families find out abt anu-pre n come to take them.. anu- pre sit in two different cars but they actually dont wana go.. they keep staring at each other wid the expression...

Haan judaai se darta hai dil
Maut se to main darta nahin
Aur darta to sun le sanam
Sun le sanam
Pyaar tujh se main karta nahin

Main akela na reh paoonga
Door tak raat hi raat hai
Zindagi ek alag cheez hai
Zinda rehna alag baat hai
Umr kaise guzar paayegi
Umr kaise guzar paayegi
Ek pal jab guzarta nahin
Aur darta to sun le sanam
Sun le sanam

then the cars drive away....

guys i'll finish the rest later..

Melvee thumbnail
hehe ok envious_eyes shall be waiting eagerly 😊 keep it up  πŸ‘
envious_eyes thumbnail

thnx melvee..

i m back!!!

once again guys..as u all know these episodes are yet to come on star plus.. n im writing them wid my memory.. as in watever i remember.. so if i miss out on anything plzz forgive me..

yeh maine kya kar diya..

pre thinks abt the time she spent wid anu in the jungle.. she is a little uncomfortable...

her mom says that she's glad pre is back safe n sound, just like she was before... however pre tells herself that  she has not come back like she was before.. she has done something that may be wrong...

then pre's mom says that she is scared of wat ppl might say abt a girl n guy being alone in the jungle thru out the night together...

rakhee's wedding plans..

anupam had told nivedita that if she gets her sister rakhee married to a good guy then that guy will control rakhee's life.. but if she gets rakhee married to probin then she will stay in basu house itself n will be able to control her husband instead..

so nivedita..the idiot.. agrees to get rakhee married to probin..

comments till now..

well after all the steam in the jungle.. its now mohini steaming bcoz of the incident... some more romantic scenes of anu-pre are yet to come before they part..

and u all know who will capture those romantic moments n write them down here.. right?πŸ˜‰