India-Forums

Happy News..!!!

Manish_Shetty IF-Dazzler
Manish_Shetty
Manish_Shetty

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Hey guys..!!
A very happy news to you all..!! 
hahaha..no it is not about Yuvi's love realization finally..I am not tat a big fool...LOL

This is about Mannu's return in the show...well I am not completely sure about the news...but then Abhisek Sharma a.k.a Raathie on facebook had updated his status as follows: "Mannu returns...:) "

I am not sure about when he is going to return..but This is wat i read and thought should update u all about this tats y made this post..!!! Big smile

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

ringrosesangelmimi16alsakannbhuniluGirl54maria_rox14kim.rayatMonika_Svidya.Gluvushivin1sujairohitshahzMahiiiakshayR-Drama_Queen-kaveriw2008

akshayR IF-Rockerz
akshayR
akshayR

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Oye hoye!!!...Chal aaja hug karte karte hain!!! LOLLOL #Mannu's dialogue from road trip..it wud be awesome..if he gets something in yuvi's head..but the best part...Mannu-Rathi deadly Combo is back!!!...I hope the show get's it's life back again..plus some Naroji scenes too LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

alsakannshriya_RD

kim.rayat Goldie
kim.rayat
kim.rayat

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
super excited

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Manish_Shetty

Manish_Shetty IF-Dazzler
Manish_Shetty
Manish_Shetty

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
yes bro..mannu's PJs are the only thing that can create humor in the show other than Zoro...hope this news comes true..!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kim.rayat

sap1310 Groupbie
sap1310
sap1310

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
wow gr8 news...
they had mentioned it long back that yuvreen would be in love and would be on opposite sides of the election parties... now that yuvi is finally realising that he loves suvi... he could confess just before the election campaign starts and thats why mannu's being brought back... hopefully they'll get a lot more characters back as well... election track should start this month nahi toh academic year finish ho jayega...
akshayR IF-Rockerz
akshayR
akshayR

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kim.rayat

super excited

Di..u still awake Shocked
.Comics_Music. IF-Rockerz
.Comics_Music.
.Comics_Music.

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Haan yaar, me to veryyy happy ki mannu wapas aayega!!!
Manish_Shetty IF-Dazzler
Manish_Shetty
Manish_Shetty

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
excited tho hum sab hein..but who knows when this is going to come true..!!! We all want Mannu back..and the trio back..!! and i think this wish of ours is going to come true becoz os Ratthie's FB status..!!! Let have our fingers crossed..!! 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index