Oishiii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Raji and gohem anniversary without romance 😭 every other serial , between lead actor nd actress got some romantic scene especially on their anniversary. But in sns??? 😡 sns have lots if drama but unromantic. 😭 r u guys notice rashmi sharma's all serials ( ssk, mkkpb) also have lots of drama but enty romantic.. 😕 that's not fare...want gohem and raji scene.

Whats say guy???Edited by awsome-raji - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Although I can understand where you come from, I kinda think that SNS is not for the audience who look for romance. It is a serial that specifically caters to an audience who love the KKs, the mundane cooking and fighting, the social messages etc.,  Romance is like a sprinkle over the food for SNS. I doubt if it will ever have romance speicifically😊
Oishiii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

Although I can understand where you come from, I kinda think that SNS is not for the audience who look for romance. It is a serial that specifically caters to an audience who love the KKs, the mundane cooking and fighting, the social messages etc., Romance is like a sprinkle over the food for SNS. I doubt if it will ever have romance speicifically😊

I totally agree with u. But on their anniversary I really want raji and gohem scenes.
basuanasuya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Ya you are right romance is missing so many days...but as harini said saathiya is always more based on drama and kitchen affairs...people love sns like that way...target audience is mainly housewives not young generation...that's why they show less romances...but I will love to see Raji and gohem romance, sometimes it is very necessary...
DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Anniversay without romance vl b boring bt wat to do RS dnt lik giving us romantic moments n SNS... yeah i knw target audience lik dis way bt still...
ilike_tv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 Every serial has its on purpose... See, Pratigya for social awareness, IPKKND for  love hate stories ( OH GOD!!! I am still crying!!!)  YRKKH for family history(!), EHMB for sister love eyc etc like that SNS is for KKs .. be it from Urmi  or anyone else, it's all about KKs... That's what RS is,Yaar!!! samjha karona?!!!😛 No romance for anniversary, if she was ion real good mood then you get a  romantic KK , That's all, nothing more ðŸ˜›
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I wanted romance but instead ahem is going to scream at gopi again...  Same o same o