Debate Mansion

Debate: Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna -Overrated? (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 12

Page 1 Page 11
Page   of 12

Parachute.

IF-Sizzlerz

Parachute.

Posted: 12 July 2006 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyaari_puja

Originally posted by niya

Originally posted by pyaari_puja

Originally posted by niya

Originally posted by Supergirl7

how can u say it's overrated when it hasnt even relased yet? i think krrish was overrated Confused
Definately...I agree...I mean where was all the action?

actually.. i dun think so. i think krrish was a great movie... it wasnt overrated... i mean it lived upto the expectations. there was emotion comendy and actionin the movie.. it had everything. i dun thinkit was overrated

Wink Well your entitled to ur own opinion and thats fine...and another movie that I thought was over rated was Fanaa...I was really expecting a good movie par it turned out to be really boring Confused ...now KANK I think will live up to expectations...but only time will tell naa? LOL

yea.. i think fanna was way over rated.. i looked forward to it.. but it was rly boring.. n da story wasnt dat good.. it was not dat good... kank we will just have to see.. maybe it ll maybe it wot

Yea...but I suppose the story was different but still presented in a boring way...the first half was way beta than the second...all the shayeri and all was awesome Wink ...and I think Kank's music is great...especially Mitwa...I lub that song!! Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Debate: Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna -Overrated? (Page 12)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sanaqureshi

Goldie

sanaqureshi

Posted: 12 July 2006 at 4:40pm | IP Logged

Do you guys think that the movie is overhyped already?

yep!!definitley!

Are all Shahrukh and Karan Johar's movies overhyped?Ermm

nearly..most of them r.

Is it a declared hit already?

noway!!who says so..just cuz its a johar prod n every top actor is in it doesnt mean its a hit!

ishan2003

IF-Dazzler

ishan2003

Posted: 12 July 2006 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
well k3g was a hit before it reached the theatres...and i personally prefer kkhh to k3g any day

Post Reply New Post

Go to top