Debate Mansion

Debate: Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna -Overrated? (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 12

Affay

Affay

Posted: 11 July 2006 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rachna_5

Delilah, i totally disagree with you yaar... Sorry to say this.. It is a well known fact that Big B and Jaya never ever influenced or helped Abhi in getting projects... Abhi's start in filmdom was not good at all... He had flops after flops...  Major ones... His career got to the lowest ebb, even then, Big B always maintained that his son needs to show his prowess on his own, he needs to face failure, only then, he can taste success... He never helped him in his projects.. As good parents, both Jaya and Big B just supported thei son during this down phase, lifted his spirits and asked him to move and strive hard, till he achieves success... This is exactly what Abhi did.... We need to give full points to Big B and Jaya here... They never misused their fame and power to bring success to their son.... Whatever you have mentioned is not at all right...

Abhi learnt it the hard way... He tasted success with Dhoom, probably after 10-12 flops, or even more... The best thing about Abhi here, was he had the will power to go thro this bad phase, stand up and face the criticisms he received... For an actor to face that , particularly when he is the son of Big B, and not to get jittered by it, prove his worth to all and move ahead in life is surely a great achievement... Hats off to Abhi for proving his worth to one and all!!!ClapAlso, we should appreciated Big B and Jaya for being with their son, when he needed the most, pushing him all along to attain success... Clap

verrrry nicely written Clap what you printed beautifully includes my thoughts, plus your verry good points. Clap Clap [/QUOTE]

Welllllllllllllllll said!      Clap

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Debate: Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna -Overrated? (Page 10)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mini2390

IF-Dazzler

mini2390

Posted: 11 July 2006 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
over rated ???????? wat do u mean over rated, it haz not been released yet and people already have reactions 2 the film!!!! all karan johar films have bee a hit and if this film iz getting so much publicity then thatz totally right cuz all karan johar films have been super blockbusters, so a karan johar film haz 2 get such hype!!!! luk at krrish there iz nothing in the film except sum stunts that we have seen in so many hollywud films, and people r going crazy. i mean wat about krrish, just cuz KANK haz a big star cast and its getting publicity people r thinking negatively. i think that KANK iz not over rated at all and hopefully it will be the best film of the year 2006!!!!! i hope it doz really really gud business and i wish the whole team of KANK all the best!!!

Parachute.

IF-Sizzlerz

Parachute.

Posted: 11 July 2006 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyaari_puja

Originally posted by niya

Originally posted by Supergirl7

how can u say it's overrated when it hasnt even relased yet? i think krrish was overrated Confused
Definately...I agree...I mean where was all the action?

actually.. i dun think so. i think krrish was a great movie... it wasnt overrated... i mean it lived upto the expectations. there was emotion comendy and actionin the movie.. it had everything. i dun thinkit was overrated

Wink Well your entitled to ur own opinion and thats fine...and another movie that I thought was over rated was Fanaa...I was really expecting a good movie par it turned out to be really boring Confused ...now KANK I think will live up to expectations...but only time will tell naa? LOL

mini2390

IF-Dazzler

mini2390

Posted: 11 July 2006 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
niya, in my opinion fanna waz the only film ov this year so far that actually got the least publicity........... i mean except two trailors there waz nothing more that we knew about the film until it actually came out.... fanaa in my opinion waz not over rated in fact i think that it still did gud business even wen it had so much controversies around it and not that much publicity.

primetimee

Goldie

primetimee

Posted: 11 July 2006 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Well all Karan Johar movies have great publicity! Tongue
And all were hit tooo! Wink
So a movie being over-hyped dosent effect at the box-office! Tongue

#1kudi

#1kudi

Posted: 11 July 2006 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Well.... if you think about it, Karan Johar is putting a lot on the line by choosing big stars... and so we should expect to see so much overhype. He has casted different actors and actresses, but it's his choice who he wants to cast or not!!! It's his movie!!!!He is one spending time and money on it so he should have the right to choose whatever he wants too!!! This is how i see it... nobody has to agree to it!!! later now!!!

RAJEEVforAAMNA

IF-Rockerz

RAJEEVforAAMNA

Posted: 11 July 2006 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
yup! i think its much hype..........
but its should be na its a karan johar movie and than all the big stars..............good music............shotting in newyork............its a fmaily movie like after k3g much awaited movie...........its beeing over hype but i gues its fine...........since his films r very much loved by audeince n usually have good story .............
Sharukh is coming after a yr like inpaheli it wasnt a good one n now with karan n so its ebing overhype i think its fine.......................sinc eim sharukh fan .............i also like rani...its not only coz its karan movie but also becoz of the satrs.........
i mean rani, preity, abhi, sharukh , Amit Ji all r famous actors.............ppll love them all so im wiating for it like anything Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
August 11...........too far Cry

pinkstarrs_9

IF-Rockerz

pinkstarrs_9

Posted: 11 July 2006 at 4:28pm | IP Logged

well lot of big srk fans Tongue

me just a fan who loved him in Smile

his early roles darr ;anjaam;bazigar; kabhi ha kabhi na Tongue.

infact i was mad bout him LOL loved him till ddlj Embarrassed

after that same kinda roles Ouch thats why

from a big fan i became fan Big smile

as for karan johar movie well srk himself

said for karan n adi i do films blindly

he don"t read script too Smile

they r so good friends  Smile thats srk for u Clap

i personally don"t like karan johar movies Ouch

they all r same even he said  that in one of his interview Ouch

i liked his kuch kuch hota hai cause of kajol Embarrassed thats it

as for this movie well we all know it gonna rule box office LOL

infact i am lookin forword for  watchin it  first day first show  Wink