Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

#1 ARSHI *The matchmaker (ch15/p138) (Page 71)

naddiya26 IF-Sizzlerz
naddiya26
naddiya26

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 10:31am | IP Logged

Chapter 9

Khushi look at him as  he was coughed & sneezed ,his teeth was chattering ,she forgot what had happened ,she took 2 big step & stand on his head "Aarav leave him " she pull away Aarav ,Arnav look at her she placed her shaking hand on his head "  your are having temperature" he felt concern in her voice.

Arrav placed his tiny hand "mama 104 or 105 "

Khushi "shut up" she screamed pull blanket from bed

He really don't know why his mama got so angry , he was just trying to copy Dr. he made sad face ,& walk to corner .

Arnav with eyes asked her what was that, "don't take out my anger on him"he stopped her for covering him, walked to him & picked him . Aarav was crying silently,Arnav hide him in his arms 

"sit down " she pull him from his arm and made him sit on sofa , almost push them , covered them both in blanket,"see your superman don't get up i will bring dinner & medicine"she caress Aarav , wipe his tears, she was about to go when Aarav sobbed "Mama you love Aarav right"

Khushi kissed his check "right my baby , take care of him" ,tuck them while pointed at Arnav she ran out .

Arnav was surprised she scold her son because of him, he was not able to understand her

AArav "where are you having pain" he caress his cheek

"no where my sweeto" pull him close to him, Khushi words ego in his ear" i left my most precious person with you even then you don't get me "with in no time she was back with tray

Aarav"mama made soup for you "he whisper

"really" he stared at Khushi who was putting croutons in bowl

"i think you both keep siting like that i will feed you both "she with out looking at him pull chair and sat near them "who will open mouth first?" she was cooling the soup

"Superman first" Aarva move away .she made him eat , she was not at all looking at him ,as she could feel his gaze on her. there was pin drop silence , Aarav was trying to entwine his fingers with his .

"when electricity will come " she said as the candle was melting again

"mama if it will rain like this i will not go school"aarav

"i will not go office too "he hug him tight ." you know i nearly walked 2 miles " she look at him

"mama my fishes will die " he jump down from Arnav lap

"it will not dear " she look at Arnav ,Aarav was looking out in dark

"Superman safe my fishes" he came and said sadly

"Aarav if they die we will get new one " Khushi try to convince him

"mama you  always say we should take care , how can we let them die in cold?"he placed his head in her lap

"see it is dark , and raining how we will find ?" she caress his hairs

"mama i will find them myself please let me go" he cupped her face ,Arnav got up he took umbrella and torch and walked out

"Arnav what are you doing ?" she ran behind him

"yes yes yes superman will get my fishes " he was clapping his hand

"your superman will get sick "she was looking out ,it was raining cats and dog.

"Khushi give me some thing" he kept his plants in side

"what" she look at him

"some jug yar" he came with his other plants pot.

"Arnav come in leave it , you will get sick "it is being 10 mins he was not able to find one fish

Aarav was hiding behind her as the cool breeze was making him shiver .

"here you go all your three fishes " he came with jug ,she  angrily look at him and walk in

"your mama is always like that" he sneezed

"sometimes when someone not listen her" he kissed Aranv cheek"thanks for saving my fishes "

"you save me from your mama"he whisper

They both saw her washing dishes ,she was more throwing dishes in sink .

"i guess your mama has not done her homework " he walked with Aarav to his room,Khushi has just passed them

"Aarav in one min i want you in home"she shouted from inside

"mama i am not sleepy " Aarav ran in Arnav room

"look like your mama is very angry "he sneezed

"mama you have to apply vicks " he said as he saw her picking dishes .she stare at them

"i think your mama dont want to apply" he sneezed again ,She throw towel on him

"dry your self" she was about to walk away he hold her hand

"i cannot " he made sad face rubbing his hand ,she pull chair and push him to seat,she look at Aarav in anger she dried his hairs " ok i am sorry "  he look at her ,she was now drying carefully .

"mama see how happy they are in there new home " he said will looking at fishes

"come on change and brush " she didnot look at Arnav

"mama is looking beautiful na "he poked Arnav arm who was already staring at her

"YUP"

Khushi spank him "you better behave ok "  he giggle

"you brush and change then we will sit here" he whisper in Aarva ear

"OK superman" he ran head of Khushi

"hey you , you cannot listen your mama " she was about to go when he grab her arm pull her back, and stand next to her

"i said i am sorry "  he brush his cheek with her's

"uff you are so cold "she touch his cheek "sit there i am coming "  she pointed at fireplace ,she was about to go out" dare not move " he nod his head in yes .

Arnav and Aarva was sitting when she came with coffee cups and medicine .

" oh mama you will give this yummy yummy medicine to superman" he jump on sofa  hug Arnav in his tiny arm,Khushi who was standing with the syrup bottle look at her son in shock , she nodded her head in yes .

"superman open your mouth , it is yummy trust me " he blink his eyes , he pull his chin to open his mouth .as  was not opening ,Arnav was looking at Khushi and Aarav

"Mama what are you waiting for ?" he poke Khushi

"yes yes "she pour  and quickly make Arnav drink one tablespoon ,as he gulp in  he screamed on top of his voice

"What the hell was that "  he look at Khushi and Aarav who were having a high-five  and dancing in joy "wait i will tell you both " he throw the blanket Aarav was to quick he ran on other side ,Arnav grab Khushi

"i wanted to tell you , it is his fault " she pointed at Aarav ,who was jumping on bed

"but mama you made him take"  he clap his hands

"  you will get punishment "he twisted her arm  pinned her to wall, and stand next to her 

"what are you doing?" as she felt his breath on her lips

"punishing you"he move more forward brush his nose with her's

"i should punish you by the way " she moved her face whisper "check him" pinch him to bring him in senses

"ouch" he let her go "i slept in office ,that is why i got late " he picked up him as he was looking at them with a  mouth open "what happened ?" he tickled him, she took deep breath as Aarav had saved her ..

Aarva was lying with Arnav in bed 

"mama vicks" 

" superman can apply himself he is big boy"she throw bottle towards him

"i will apply"Aarav sat with bottle 

"no Aarav" she ran an snatch the bottle 

"then you apply he is sick mama"Khushi feel like beating both of them , as she knew Arnav was pulling her leg she in anger taken out vick without giving Arnav warning enter her hand in his shirt

"OH GOD "he shouted as her cold hand made him shiver ,she didnot spear him tickle him like anything

"Khushi dont do it or you have to pay for it "he grab her from her waist  

Aarav was too tickling him ,he was not able to control his laughter"you both " he hug them both in his arms "thanks for making my day special " he kissed AArav and Khushi forehead .They remain in his hug for sometime.

"i think we all should sleep now, say good night to superman" she picked him up

"good night "he made sad face

"leave the door open please"she said while going out

"mama" 

"Yes "she fixed bed

"if superman get more sick who he will call" 

"he will be fine beta,he had medicine " she could hear him coughing 

"buaji came back na" she prayed . she was making  Aarav sleep when she heard him calling her 

"mama superman calling you" she picked him up and went to his room

Arnav was hunting his drawer "do you have some pain killer?"

"you lie down, i will find"she made him rest,Aarav was scared he sat next to him place his tiny hand on his forehead ,Arnav look at him

" you will be fine" he kissed his forehead. press his head with his tiny hands.

Khushi search her place her first aid box was not there , she walk back "ssshh mama superman is asleep" she  feel like kissing her son... she sat on other side .ask him to lie down with him .

"mama where you will sleep?"as he lay down

"baby i am too sleep here"she pull blanket on them 

After sometime

Arnav was coughing in sleep she was not getting what to do ,she had placed hot water bottle , even that was not making him warm ,she could hear his chatter , she sat next to him "should i call dr?" caress his face ,he open his eyes and look at her .

"i am fine you go to sleep"he caress her face  made place for her next to him ,, she could hold herself ,she  hug him .

"i know you came because of us " placed her head on his shoulder , he didnot reply ,she kept on rubbing his chest .when she slept she dont know

Real story will start from next part . this part was a happy going one . 

Happy new year 

Edited by naddiya26 - 01 January 2013 at 10:55am

The following 156 member(s) liked the above post:

bertck1985dpurvasananthanaviabhishruti_raismilesilentlypretty37sweetlovemoononskymeagean22maryam0993suganya91aayushikumarmy-lovehukfNivamearshi_alusamenaanubabluaciddreamerhimakshiarshimohabbatemile1sarah1000sangeethbaladancydreamerankitbakaReachmedanisharamasawmtracy1191Armelas2612rosalinda92tasmineMSgayatrianusha.nushmickyamikethgauthami1mamidisvj2102mz.brarlOVENIsimransmilyvtankitten80asrkkg1zarie_emankkgsipkknd_gbdfanxyzsmMahrin17478narmathabiju21Priya_0rush007aaw1505iram1415fattounadiabeneroni-MKM-jh006silent_whispersIma_Ziaradhadatta2012kshubhangireshmimohanarshifan04luvkkgasrdima_aspillaSAM32kushiarnav1tanvi_arshiMuskaan_87Nkayani45678rtjkssivatharshinisagarpatadiahajripkkndankRemovedTishuum-g19jeya0301maaneetkimeetsmiley13-Siaa-rashgirl000Chinnu.Munnuniaprincessgom3090msrenjiniGoldenEyesdprover-Misek-Kareena1994smiley-shiney..SSNAIR..-Sanayaholic-BarunSaraar_artsun_shine_girlseshatreebhavnahdevishreedeeps_92ytanujakaulpriyankakirti123pari_goyalsweet-fairyputhroshaanarnavkhushi22tanviavrindaguptamissmkdishashah4176Shru9tigangsupenny25ILoveFFarshi_sniasweet_sanjusakshiarshifannirmal1992jyothim78sana11diyadivyacoronapsycheashred12caskerAlyaa_27chandana.ssikhni_bhaktiiiJennyAvnizafipinky89ASR6262summaiyasayedrkapoor1382..Anita..ArjuhisisSuchi.REthereal-PathdrunkiiebabeHansaNamaiaseeta_naipsrulamasarunlicious..chavvi16Nichuss

rkapoor1382 IF-Sizzlerz
rkapoor1382
rkapoor1382

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 10:32am | IP Logged
res
wat do i say its jst jst fab
the love Arnav has for khushi n Aarav
n same goes to thm
tooo awesome
the last line was haaayeee
loved it

Edited by rkapoor1382 - 01 January 2013 at 10:41am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naddiya26

Nkayani Goldie
Nkayani
Nkayani

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Awww so cute. Loved how kushi took care of arnav!
Cant wait for the next update! Big smile

naddiya26

AJlovesArshi Goldie
AJlovesArshi
AJlovesArshi

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Amazing part...
Loved how Khushi is taking care of Arnav.. :)
Continue soon.. :)

Edited by AJlovesArshi - 01 January 2013 at 10:55am

naddiya26

deeps_92 IF-Dazzler
deeps_92
deeps_92

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged
happy new year...
very nice updates...
they are behaving like family already...

naddiya26

tanvia IF-Dazzler
tanvia
tanvia

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 10:59am | IP Logged
awesome part loved it so cute all three of them...
beautiful birthday

naddiya26

diyadivya IF-Rockerz
diyadivya
diyadivya

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged
cute updt

naddiya26

bhavnah IF-Dazzler
bhavnah
bhavnah

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged
awesome update...loved the way Khushi is taking care of Arnav :)

naddiya26

Go to top