Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

#1 ARSHI *The matchmaker (ch15/p138) (Page 18)

sam88 IF-Rockerz
sam88
sam88

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
res

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naddiya26

drunkiiebabe IF-Sizzlerz
drunkiiebabe
drunkiiebabe

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
awesome update
great pre-cap

naddiya26

..Anita.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anita..
..Anita..

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Aaawww aarav called Arnav his really superman

Edited by anita_21492 - 16 December 2012 at 12:19am

naddiya26

pari97 Senior Member
pari97
pari97

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Beautiful update...continue soonSmile

naddiya26

Nivame Newbie
Nivame
Nivame

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 8:38am | IP Logged
When and where will i get the next chapter. I read chapter 1 and how long will it take u to post the next chapter becoz its very interesting.
naddiya26 IF-Sizzlerz
naddiya26
naddiya26

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged

Prologue

i think few of my readers has missed the Prologue .if you read it you will understand link is above 

(when Aarav parents died , mean Payal and Akash  Aarav was one and a half year old , right now he is 4 and a half year old,and Shyam was Akash brother  mean Aarav uncle )

Aarav hide his face with one hand and peep from behind at Arnav 

Arnav made as serious face .as if he was angry 

Khushi "how many times i have to tell you  not to get free with strangers?"Arnav in shock look at her 

Arnav "great now stranger " he murmur  he free his hand from Aarav hand and  walk to the door 

Khushi came to Aarav hold his hand ,she whisper in his ear "he is a monster , he will take you and lock you in his closet "

Aarva look at Arnav from head to toe 

Aarav"he does not look like " 

Khushi" a real monster look like real people, when a  baby is alone they eats "she said in a scary voice 

Aarav" free himself from her , mama dont lie ok , your tongue will turn black " he walk to Arnav 

Arnav hold his laughter , he was going out but Aarav and Khushi conversation stopped him .

Khushi like a thief looked at Arnav , who had a smirk at his face "why i will lie ?mama don't lie"

Aarav"mama show me your tongue "

Khushi"Aarav "

Aarav" i know you are hiding from me as it is black" he made sad face

Khushi try to pull him in side the door as he was going behind Arnav

Aarav "mama you always asked me  to ask God for everything "

Khushi shake her head in yes 

Aarav " mama i asked GOD to give me Superman today , if HE will not give me i will never talk to him "

Khushi and Arnav look at each other 

Aarav " mama GOD gave me a real Superman , now i dont want to count days for your pay for next month "he cuddle around Arnav legs  tightly  ." he is my real Superman "left both of them in shock 

Arnav kneel down  at once and hug  him 

Aarav" i was alone with him he kissed me ,he didnot bite or hurt me mama"he side while hiding him self in Arnav arms ,she moved away . she was not getting what to do ,she helplessly looked at Arnav

Arnav"did you had your dinner?"he caress his hairs

Aarav"no"

Arnav you didnot had your breakfast too right"

Aarav yes  shake his head in yes .

Arnav" how you will become a big boy then ?" 

Aarav " mama i want to have dinner " he look at Khushi

Khushi with eyes thanks Arnav ,he got up 

Aarav "are you going superman?"

Arnav" i am not going any where , that is my home you have your dinner and come "

Aarav" mama can i go ?"

Khushi " yes but first you have to finish your dinner ,and you have to wear socks and jacket like your superman"

Aarav" i am coming in 5 mins superman "

Arnav walk to his  home, left the door opened .he look at his hand "when you had hold my hand at that time i was not stranger " he shake his head.

Khushi "Aarav you are just going for 10 mins , do you get that"

Aarav quickly chewed " 20 please"

Khushi" see it is 10  your superman must be sleepy "

Aarav" mama superman dont sleep, and tomorrow is Sunday so  a holiday "

Khushi" Aarav you argue alot "

Aarav " you know mama Superman thanked me that i saved him from the witch "

Khushi" what"

Aarav" that lady "he pointed at gate

Khushi" hmmm" she had witness them hugging each other .

Aarav" bus"

Khushi" no finish or i will tell your superman "

Aarav" mama my superman is not better then the guy come on TV"

Khushi didnot reply , he wiped his face and ran out "knock the door first" she shouted 

Aarav "mama door is open, even then i knock"

Khushi had not reply 

Arnav" hi "

Aarav" hello,

Arnav"did you had your dinner"

Aarav"see my tummy is full "

Arnav made place for him next to him "so what you want to watch?"

Aarav"cartoon"he said sadly

Arnav" lets watch tom and Jerry then "

Aarav got excited " you will watch tom and Jerry with me"

Arnav"yes "he made him sit in his lap   both started watching 

Khushi  wanted to study  as her BBA exams  were to be held next month , she was not able to concentrated as Arnav and Aarav laughter was distracting her . "these both A's " she put her earphone .

Arnav" why you  tease your mama ?"

Aarav look at him " how you know?"

Arnav" i saw you at train station "

Aarav look away 

Arnav" if you will tease mama , then superman will not talk to you ". he said while looking at TV,  with in few second , he felt  Aarav sobbed , he turn him towards him "hey"

Aarav" i will not tease mama , but you promise me you will talk to me" he said while crying 

Arnav hug him" i will " he felt bad he made him cry "sorry "kissed his head

Aarav wipe his tears , and gave him a big smile "oh no " as he look at the clock 

Arnav"what "

Aarav free him self from Arnav and jump from his lap 

Arnav what happened ?

Aarav" i have to go home , mama is scared of Dark at 11 power cut" he was saying that when the had power cut

Arnav wait ,you will hurt your self " he picked him up

Aarva" super man be quick. mama is scared of dark , she start crying " 

Arnav rush out of his home took 2 big step and enter their place 

Khushi was too busy in studying , when she slept she dont know .Arnav and Aarav walked in with torch

Aarav"Mama i am here " he jump down Arnav arms and ran to Khushi . he  stopped as he saw her sleeping placing her head on the arm of sofa ,he move forward and kissed her forehead 

Arnav was not getting what he should admire Aarav gesture or the lady sleeping he placed the torch on the table "Aarav see you in morning"

Aarav" where i will sleep now ?"he was standing with his arm wrapped around his chest 

Arnav"wake your mama" he whisper 

Aarav" no no if i wake her she will get headache " he whisper 

Arnav "then what to do ?"

Aarav" you are superman , i have seen in cartoon , superman pick up the achi wali larki "

Arnav"what?"

Aarav: uff "he pat his forehead  hold Arnav arm and pull him with him to the sofa 

Arnav "what"

Aarav" pick mama, she is achi wali larki "

Arnav" no "he took a step back

Aarv:'are you superman or not ?"

Arnav:hey!!

Aarav"if you are then pick my mama and make her sleep on her bed "he pointed at bed

Arnav" no way , you mama will think i am ...he paused " 

Aarav" i will pick her myself " he try to pick her head 

Arnav noticed she was fast a sleep . as Aarav had almost pull her ,she was hanging down the sofa ,about to fall down , he took a step .placed his hand below her head "hato " he in a go picked her up , she cuddle around him ,he could feel her breath on his neck , he quickly made her rest on bed .he free himself from her 

Aarav"see she didnot get up "he gave a big smile .

Arnav" hmmm"he covered her 

Aarav"socks"

Arnav"what"

Aarav"mama says dont sleep with socks on" he try to pull off 

Arnav"you and your mama" he didnot get up just turn around taken off her socks , he touch her soft feet ,  Aarav pull his sweater  he quickly covered her with blanket "what"

Aarav pull him down to him and whisper in his ear " earphone"

Arnav look at him" you want your mama should  beat me " 

Aarav smiled naughtily ,Arnav carefully taken out from her ear ,his hand brush her soft skin made him restless

Arnav"now what"as he saw him struggling with his top 

Aarav "how to take it off?"

Arnav" wait" he helped him 

Aarav"sock "

Arnav" uff larka " he made him sit in his lap and taken off his socks .  while he was tickling his neck

Aarav " good superman " he showed him thumb up kissed his cheek, he jump off his lap squeezed beside with in no time he made his place in her  arms 

Arnav was in shock he was not getting what to do.  he saw Aarav peeking her lips ,"love you mama, Aarav promise Aarav will be a good boy"Arnav turn around 

Aarav"superman"

Arnav"hmm"

Aarav with hand call him to come close , as he came close to him and kneel down  he peek his lips too" i love you too, good night"

Arnav really dont know how to express his feeling , he stare at them in dim light

Aarav" i will tell mama superman made her sleep in bed"he was caressing Khushi hairs 

Arnav" no you will not tell mama"he who was getting up sat next to him 

Aarav"but if mama asked me then"he whisper

Arnav"say you dont know "

Aarav"my tongue will be black then"

Arnav" this is super man and your  secret, you cannot tell anyone "

Aarav" oh yes "

Arnav"promise"

Aarav"pinky promise " he hug him in his tight arms 

Arnav" now you sleep "in tug in blanket 

Aarav" see you superman"he placed his head on Khushi chest 

Arnav quickly off the lights ,he picked his torch and walkout of room closing the door behind him, he almost ran from their him ,as he enter his home he was out of breath ,he quickly pure water .he was about to take sip he stopped , he touch his lips , and recollected what all happened "OH GOD if she come to know ,she will file case against me " he drop himself on bed "she is scared of dark then how she was walking in dark " he recollect how badly she was shivering when he hold her hand,her had was cold as ice " she  is too young to be a widow " he hug his pillow  and closed his eyes ... "uff i am wearing sock " he smiled at him self taken off his  " i will make sure Aarav dont tell her , other wise she will kill me " he said to himself while closing his eyes ...

do comment and tell me ... me waiting 

their home is just next to each other

Edited by naddiya26 - 11 December 2012 at 9:21am

The following 165 member(s) liked the above post:

bertparimaladdpurvaswati2011anaviabhishruti_raimgtduchuramanmoononskyarjuhi_143vanesha230Ashima.gemmaryam09939495633101suganya91aayushikumararimahAstha_IFIrenespencer14McoyzashwiniaNivamesamenacappacuino5arshimohabbatMou_ms123priyagurukhushsangeethbalasarah1000dancydreamerdanisharamasawmowintracy1191ArmelaKushiArnavkash53ArmiRidz4ever5armadavina123KowsiKeenaraMSgayatrianusha.nushmickyamikitten80ipkknd_gbdfansimransmilytasminemz.brarkhusipraasrkkg1zarie_emaneroniMahrin17478xyzsmkhizzikushi81tokyodasudisaaaw1505titanichomelessradhadatta2012kshubhangijh006Ashgnadiabenrush007arshi000spillatanvi_arshikushiarnav1SAM32arjuhi5Muskaan_87Nkayanireshmimohantvserial2012dreamymaya45678GoldenEyesdproverawroneemaPrasanna_dhanuipkkndankChinnu.Munnuniaprincesssmiley13-Siaa-lovespellmsrenjinijeya0301AR-kashTishuusagarpatadiartjkssivatharshinishubhadaskbismazaman2000-Misek-Kareena1994sanny-beautifulLily2011deeps_92priyankiTwilightHorizonsreemeerakaulpriyankakirti123sweet-fairyputhmoonlight2630seshatreedevishreeytanujabhavnaharnavkhushi22tanviadolly477kaur94..SSNAIR..sun_shine_girlApoorvaranivrindaguptagangsuadhu11mbbsrocksmissmkarshi_sniasakshiarshifanaaytdieforasrnirmal1992phillips_2909sikhni_pooja102sana11fahad1979Alyaa_27JennyAvnizafimeniranjana00newmoon2011chandana.sdeepika45bhaktiiiKeerthuKiarshirkapoor1382Suchi.Rpinky89ArjuhisisThanuAdityamandy15drunkiiebabeHansaNmitzi11Ethereal-Pathjasminerahulseeta_naipssummaiyasayedASR6262dumaschavvi16.Anisha.Nichuss

devishree IF-Dazzler
devishree
devishree

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
loved it di 
surely aarav should get an applause for being a cupid i love u dear
its so cozy and cute love story di 
superb  and cont soon

naddiya26

laadgrnr_jalebi Senior Member
laadgrnr_jalebi