Fan Fictions

#1 ARSHI *The matchmaker (ch15/p138) (Page 138)

Post Reply New Post

Page 138 of 147

-Xpress-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Xpress-

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 7:31am | IP Logged
nice teaser

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naddiya26

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "#1 ARSHI *The matchmaker (ch15/p138) (Page 138)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aarushh

aarushh

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 7:41am | IP Logged
nice teaser yaar...waiting for the update update soon..

naddiya26

bhaktiii

IF-Rockerz

bhaktiii

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 8:06am | IP Logged
So very cute

naddiya26

shwet.hegde

shwet.hegde

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 8:08am | IP Logged
pls pm next update... pls pls Cry

vyasakshita

vyasakshita

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Waiting for next update

naddiya26

chandana.s

IF-Rockerz

chandana.s

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Wonderful update...
Arnav have a dough that Aarnav is not Khushi's son..
Omg,Loved how he teased khushi abt the baby... LOL

Nice Teaser.. Wink
Looking forward for the next part
Update soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

naddiya26Nichuss

..Anita..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Anita..

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Anjali is shyam's wife???? Just guessing
Nice teaser

naddiya26

naddiya26

IF-Sizzlerz

naddiya26

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Arnav droped  the idea to tease her , he took Aarav in his bedroom and made him sleep

"when we will buy baby?' he asked him as Arnav tries to get up

" you go to sleep,when you will get up we will go" he kissed his forehead , didnot moved till he was fully sleep, He went for shower

Khushi  in her room biting her nails "Arnav is really serious " she felt her leg was motion less , she sat on bed edge ."Aarav teacher is really idiot "she hug the pillow "Arnav bhi na " she hide her face in pillow "UFF the thought make me shiver " she throw the pillow as she could smell his fragrance " i should quickly change and bring Aarav here , he slept like that he may peep on his bed  " she wore her pajama and pullover and on tip of toe walked out , she peep in the room "he is not there i will take Aarav" as she quickly walk in . "Aarav get up " she try to pick him up , he was getting heavy for her fragile body

Arnav walk out of shower he in towel saw Khushi sitting on bed shaking Aarav  , as she saw him she at once stand , without looking at him she try to run to door  but he took a big step and grab her arm

"Please let me go " she said nervously ,he slowly pull her back she bump with his bare chest ,she try to free her hand  ,he brush his cheek next to her face

"take off your pullover " he whispered pull her more close to her

"no "she try to move ahead

"Ok "he turn her around, wrap his arm around her waist , and without giving warning enter his hand in her pullover ,she in shock look at him as his hand crawl over her bare back

"Ar" she was in shock, he pinned her next to the door of his washroom , his cold hand touch her back she shiver ,she  hold his bare shoulder "Leave me "she tightly closed her eyes

"I can't " brushes his lips with her quivering lips, he was moving his hand on her back

"Arnav we cannot do it without getting married " she said with her closed eyes , she was breathing heavily  as she could feel he has touch her B ,and pull her more close

"GOTCHA "he quickly moved out his hand from her pullover and waved a cockroach in front of her eyes

"YUCK " she screamed and hug him ,she screamed so loud that Aarav woke up , Arnav in pull her in with him in washroom

"shhh" placed his hand on her mouth with eyes he asked her to relax

"Mama" Aarav called

"sleep big boy" he peep out and said

"Mama screamed"he said while looking at him

"you had a bad dream big boy" he could feel her breath on his chest as she was hiding in his arms shivering badly  .her closeness was making him crazy he  his hug her more tight to stop her shiver look at her "Are you ok ?" she was all pale as if she has seen a snake or lion ,she shake her head in no and hug him again

"If you were not there it might have eaten me " she said while half crying

"what the a cockroach  will eat you " he look at her face, she pouted her lips and shake head in yes  , she look so cute he could not stopped himself he kissed her passionately , as they broke he look at her

"By the way you have a dirty mind dammit" he brush his nose tip with her's she hit on his chest

"Are you sure only one entered " she asked him while blinking her eyes

"let me check again" he pull his pullover and touch her waist she hold his wrist

"so  i have to get married to do it " he pull her in his arms

"i have to go" she try to free herself

"still you hate me " he kissed her red nose ,she shake her head in no he let her go

"Arnav " as she turned around  he dress up

"hmmm" he wore his shirt

"can you come with me i am scared now ?" she hold his arm.

"sure " he walked with her .

"i will take shower , i am feeling sick ,please stay here " she said while taking out her dress

"i am making coffee you go" he walked to kitchen

He felt she was crying  he ran to washroom "Khushi are you ok "he could hear her sob

"i am coming"she was having shower and crying badly , she was always scared of the insect .the thought was making her sick s

"why you are crying dammit ?"he knocked at the door "open the dam door " he shouted

"let me change"she said while crying , as she opened he grab her arm and pull her to him

"why are you crying" he caress her wet hairs

"i am not brave at all , i am scared of everything "she hug him and cried badly

"Khushi stop it please " he was rubbing her back ,he was not getting why she is reacting like that.he let her cry ,he hold her as tight as he could in his arms, after few mins  she finally stopped "bus huwa rona " he wiped her tears she shake her head in yes "pagal you know you have scared me "he placed her hand on his heart"see how it is racing "

"Sorry i dont know why i cried like that" she was embarrassed 

"now make coffee for me "he pat on her head 

"pleasa a request "she said without looking at him

"you dont worry i will talk to him "he knew what she was asking for .

At dinner 

"Oh mama made such nice chips "Arnav sat with Aarav who was watching tv and in very bad mood , he said both of them he will not talk to them till they will get him a baby ,Arnav and Khushi ignored ,Arnav kept on teaching her .Aarav in anger started watching tv he was murmuring with his fishes "i will just talk to you , i will not talk to mama and superman"

"I dont want" he moved his hand 

"ok i will tell you one thing , if you agrees the we will get a baby "he picked him up and made him sit in his lap 

"see if we will get a baby ,mama and superman will give little baby more time , as baby needs more attention " he put chips in his mouth

"why" Aarav side while munching it

"yar baby will be cute , see when you get a new toy you keep the old in your toy basket right" he made him realised how he kept his old toys in basket when he got new gift from NK

"oh"

"see for mama and Superman Aarav is a toy , if they get a new baby they will keep Aarav away , mama will say Aarav you are big boy you have dinner yourself i will make baby eat as he can't eat himself "Arnav feed him

"mama will do like that" he look at Khushi she shake her hand in yes

"baby will be small Superman will sit with baby .and play will baby , will you like it "

"No superman is only mine "he hug Arnav

"if you want baby then you tell us , baby will break your toys and write on your books "he said sadly

"i dont want baby" Aarav said bit loud 

"really"Arnav look at him

"yes if baby will come mama will love him , and superman too, they will not love Aarav" he said sadily

"baby will be small we will love him" Arnav agreed with him

"no you both just love Aarav " he pull Khushi too in his arm 

"you dont want baby"Khushi asked while placing her head on Arnav shoulder thanked him with her eyes 

"NO i dont want , i will tell Annie moti  baby will write on her book and take her toys ,and her parents will love baby more "he smiled naughitly 

"what you said"Khushi spank him

"mama she is so moti ,she has my lunch" he said sadly 

"really "Khushi look at him 

"Yup moti" he was having dinner

"Aarav it is bad habit calling names "she pull his ear

"you too call superman donkey ,monkey"he look at her and remind her 

"i saw superman pyar se "she said without looking at Arnav 

Arnav cleared his throat "your mama call me donkey and monkey pyar se big boy " he shake his head as if saying i will see you later

"mama i am also calling her moti pyar se "he copied her 

Arnav started laughing "you are too much Aarav " 

Khoda pahar nikla cockroach

You all have dirty mind like Khushi Tongue

when i was kid i use to cry why i have brothers and no sis , at that time my grand pa said said to me , if you will have sis your parents and brothers will love her too, as you are alone they will only love you ... i was only girl of my 

family for 22 years LOL, all love for me Wink

Edited by naddiya26 - 17 January 2013 at 4:14am

The following 163 member(s) liked the above post:

bertparimaladanukutty82sananthanaviabhishruti_raimgtdmoononskymalutysuganya91aayushikumarsamenaanubabluarshimohabbatankitbakasangeethbalagurukhusharidjdanisharamasawmsweetfairy007ReachmeAishaYtracy1191Armelafanfolloweranusha.nushtasmineKeenaraMSgayatrimetitaliyasoophiesimransmilyzarie_emanipkknd_gbdfanasrkkg1rush007Priya_0nadiabenvyasakshitaeronidasudisapiyakrishnaniram1415nani1222narmathabiju21xyzsmpuppy.puppyjh006Ima_ZiaShrayaBiswasradhadatta2012kshubhangimahrusweetyluvkkgasrkushiarnav1tanvi_arshiarshisireeNkayaniMuskaan_87arshifan04arjuhi5akankhaSAM32izzy0502dima_aspillasruthiifTanumonshanon45678MahimaMVGoldenEyespia-loves-sarunthangam100AJlovesArshim-g19jeya0301maaneetkimeetnashmiaTishuuAR-kashvarsh8chinnuvyassagarpatadiasivatharshinihajrsmiley13-Siaa-msrenjinisammymasipkkndankRemovedrashgirl000gom3090dva2vrasmiley-shineyKareena1994BarunSaraar_artytanujakirti123seshatreepari_goyalsweet-fairybhavnah..SSNAIR..-Sanayaholic-segadroshaanmehak06ApoorvaranismillimbbsrocksmissmkShru9tidishashah4176penny25kushigowda..Adeeba..sakshiarshifanarshi_sniaILoveFFadhu11dieforasrpmehra300sana11Sona257balsimransobtistar_fan1ameena671pooja102sikhni_caskerAlyaa_27-Prithi-chandana.sphillips_2909teja21newmoon2011bhaktiiiJennyAvnizafi--MISHTEE--pinky89Suchi.RArjuhisissummaiyasayedASR6262KeerthuKiarshirkapoor1382mandy15drunkiiebabe..Anita..HansaNmitzi11Ethereal-Pathamaiaseeta_naipsrulama.ProudBarunian.Nichusschavvi16.Anisha.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top