Fan Fictions

#1 ARSHI *The matchmaker (ch15/p138) (Page 81)

Post Reply New Post

Page 81 of 147

gangsu

IF-Dazzler

gangsu

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 8:56am | IP Logged
awsum updates
aarav is not leaving arshiLOL
OMG aman?????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naddiya26

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "#1 ARSHI *The matchmaker (ch15/p138) (Page 81)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jyothirmai07

jyothirmai07

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 9:18am | IP Logged
loved khushi's shock when stranger called her as bhabi and told her that arnav beat him

naddiya26

arshi_snia

IF-Dazzler

arshi_snia

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 10:12am | IP Logged
cute update. loved d way khushi take care of him.

naddiya26

naddiya26

IF-Sizzlerz

naddiya26

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 10:13am | IP Logged

Khushi look at time , she carry fully made him rest on his pillow and seek out of bed ,pulling the comforter on both of them " My A's square " she check Arnav forehead " thank God he is not have temperature now"

She quickly changed " i really dont want to leave him ,but i cannot take a leave , they will cut from my pay"she made their breakfast and kept in his room .

Aarav opened his eyes and look at her "mama"

"ssshhh" she picked him up and took him to washroom, quickly freshen him up  "baby mama has to go, superman is sleeping you stay with him and take good care of him"

"me"Aarav pointed at himself

"yup my big boy will take care of his superman, mama will be back in few hours "

"mama you dont worry i will take care of him" he said seriously

" but you dont have to  make noise ,let him sleep and you watch your cartoons " she changed him up

"mama someone is knocking " he made her realized

"baby i have switched off bell , you just dont answer , you just stay with him promise"

"promise Aarav will be big boy, give this to superman when he gets up" he shakes hand with her , she lock Arnav washroom door , made sure nothing is in his reach

"ok me going "she locked Arnav room ,as she wanted Aarav should be just with him , he should not wander around .

"hope so i am doing right "she walk out , someone was knocking at gate" buaji's massi bhi na " she shouted while keeping keys in her bag" massi aik min shor na karo "( maid one min. dont make noise )

Sheetal who was standing out side look around her "how dare she ?" she knocked more loud

"massi bola na sabar karo" (maid cannot you wait)she opened the gate ,shouted without looking at her "pagal ho kya " (are you crazy ?)"buaji nahi hai jao aaj choti karo" she was closing her wrist watch

"do i look like a maid?"Sheetal shouted ,Khushi look at her

"YOU" she stepped out and locked gate " actually at this time my massi come , so i thought you are massi" she grind her teeth and said while walking

"is your neighbor in " she hold her arm and stopped her

"how i know ?"she said freeing her arm

"someone was canceling my call last night ,and in morning too"she said angrily

"if someone is canceling means that person dont want to talk to you" she said while walking

"cannot you stand still and answer my questions "Sheetal stopped her

"i am getting late ,i will miss my train "she started walking

"Arnav is inside right" she pull her bag , and broken its strip

"YUP he is inside and sleeping ,can i go now ?"she try to fix her bag

"why you lied to me at first ?" she started walking with her

"because he is sick and he needs rest, right now no one is allowed to meet him " she stared at her in anger

"who are you to decided  ?" Sheetal angrily asked her

"his well wisher "she took few big steps

"he is mine don't you dare try to take him away from me" she shouted

Khushi shake her head and walk away " how much his is yours i can see ?he himself asked me to cancel call and close cell" she walk to station ,Train was at platform

She walked in the train "what a bad start of the day ? Aarav is right that lady is a witch ,"she rubb her arm,as she had scartched her arm with her sharp nails "when i am saying Arnav is asleep why she cannot understand ?"she seated ,she look at he guy with whom Arnav had argument ,she fixed her duppata ,"what happened to his nose ?"as it was bandage  " why he is walking towards me " he came and stand next to her

"bhabi ji maaf kar do "

"what" she look at him in shock

"yesterday you were not there bhai "he placed his hand on his nose.

"Oh God Arnav bhi na" she look away

"bhabi ji"

"do you want more beating from him" she taken out her cell

"nahi nahi " he quickly walk away

"wow superman people are scared of you" she smiled" oh i see "

Flash back

sometime in night he was coughing in sleep

"Arnav get up have this "she caress his cheeks

"what is this ?"he said without opening his eyes

"you take this, i am sure you will feel better" she pull him up to sit

"i hope it is not bitter like that medicine "he made sad face

"dont act like Aarav ok, medicines are always bitter "she brought cup close to his lips

"if you will  lie your tongue will get black " he said while taking sip

"oye mera baby "she pull his cheek  "right now you are looking like Aarav do you know that" she smiled "yeh kya huwa "she look at his hand as it has a bruise "you got hurt will catching fishes i guess "she wiped it with her scarf"let me apply some thing on it "she was about to get up when he hold her from her waist

"what you said ?" he pull her close

"let me apply something on it " she look at him shock

"before that " he pull her more close to him

"you got hurt will catching fishes i guess"she held her breath

"before that" he pull her next to her dropping her on him while lying down

"yeh kya huwa "she look away

"before pulling my cheeks " he caress her cheek

"Aarav will get up" she try to free herself

"nor Aarav will get up, nor buaji will come do you get that "he brush his lips on her jawline ,he was enjoying her shyness and blushing

"where is my gift?" he said while brushing his lips against her's

"you got it last night . now sleep she "pinch him and free herself

"that is not fair" he grab her again and this time made her fall on him .

Flash back end as the train had stopped with a jerk

She touch her face ,felt she was sweating "uff mein bhi na" she bit her lips and walked out

At home

Sheetal" what does she think of herself , i will show her i can go in " she climb the wall

Aarav was siting watching his fishes , he saw a shadow next to the window ,he look at Arnav, he was fast a sleep ,he peep out of window , "witch " he saw Sheetal  walking around "i have to save superman from witch" he saw the black pepper bottle ,smiled he opened the lid and slide the window , Sheetal came close to the window as she peep in , he throw it on her face and slide the window ..

"Aaah"she screamed on top of her voice as her fingers where stuck in and her eyes was burning because of chillies .

Arnav woke up "what was that?"he sat look around" Khushi"

"Mama has gone to office "he hold his ear "sorry i accidently increased volume"

"its ok, your mama left for office and she didnot woke me "he got up

"mama said to give you this "he passed him the paper 

"what is this?" he opened it 

"if you step out of room, i will not let you do it again"   he read and smiled 

Flash back 

"please Arnav" she try to move away 

"are you scared you will get flu germs " he look at  her 

"shut up " she hug him 

"if it is because of that than i" he let her go she didnt moved away a inch from him,he turned , both were facing each other "can i " he whisper  in her ear while kissing her earlobe ,he could feel her lips quivering,he without wasting time seal  her lips with his . she not only welcomed him ,but also tangled her fingers in his hairs .run her fingers till he was asleep 

"what happened  superman?"Aarav shakes him ,"why are you smiling"look at him as he was smiling 

"nothing big boy" he hug him"by the way why you didn't go for school" he pull him in comforter 

"mama said i have to take care of you, she cannot take leave " he hug him 

"your mama bhi na "

"cute hain na" he asked him

Arnav look at him "yup she is cute " he smiled and closed his eyes 

"because she is Aarav mama, do you know mama had locked us ?"he said shaking him

"i know big boy "he was too lazy he didnot want to get up ... he slept again while holding him.

Sheetal finger was bleeding , and her eyes was burning she some how manage to climb the wall , as she jump out  Buaji massi and milk man saw her 

"massi " chor chor chor" she started beating her with her broom

shut up you B*****"she try to free her self

Milk man hold her arm " lets take her to police station "

"buaji na bol  Arnav ji ka plants aur gardening kai cheeze chori huwi hain ,iss na kai hogai" she beat  her again"(buaji told Arnav's ji plants and gardening tools are missing , i am sure she must have done it"

Sheetal push her and ran to her car and drive away 

"chor car mein"milk man

"buaji na bola plants bohot kamti tha " massi(buaji told plants were very expensive )

Khushi "hope so Aarav is behaving " she was worried ,she tried to call Arnav , but his cell was switched off " he is asleep, means Aarav is behaving" she  quickly finished her work, she lie to her boss that her baby is sick she want half day leave , while going back she bought medicine and grocery .

Arnav was not getting up Aarav had tried to wake him up many time ,sometime tickling him , he always grab him in his arms and make him lie next to him 

Arnav was fast a sleep ,Aarva successfully free him self from his arms 

"Superman" he picked up the pillow and started beating him 

"Aarav na maro na yar "he tried to hide in quilt 

"get up ,get up" he was beating him

"wait i will tell you now "he took his pillow and started beating him ,all the feather and wool started coming out 

Khushi "i will give my A's square a surprise, look like they are playing ",she could hear their laughter in corridor ,she slowly open the door  as she walked in  in shock she screamed "Arnav and Aarav " they both were too busy in fighting ,they didnot hear ,when she opened the door ,the whole room was messy , the both stand still  pointing at each other 

"Khushi he started "Arnav pointing at Aarav

"Mama superman started "he pointed at Arnav

she was stare at them in anger "i cannot leave you both alone , you both are really "she was about to go out 

both in chorus said "idiot , stupid, fool ,donkey, and monkey " she didnot turn back 

"i want the room to be clean in 10 mins , if i find a tiny piece feather i will"

both in chorus "throw us out of home" 

she walk out banging the door

sorry sorry sorry , buaji spoiler is on hold , few members asked Arshi to come more close then Aman should enter , so i am fulfilling their wishes ,GOD knows may be Aman never comes 

I enjoyed while writing thisLOL

Edited by naddiya26 - 04 January 2013 at 10:17am

The following 144 member(s) liked the above post:

bertparimaladdpurvasananthanaviabhishruti_raihoneyboney1vanesha230maryam0993suganya91aayushikumarNivameanubabluankitbakadancydreamersweety96sarah1000Reachmetracy1191sangeethbalagurukhushhimakshiarshimohabbatemile1ArmelaAishaYanusha.nushrosalinda92tasmineMSgayatriKeenaramansijani21Priya_0radhadatta2012kshubhanginadiabenrush007iram1415eroni-MKM-vtankitten80simransmilylOVENIsoophiezarie_emanipkknd_gbdfanasrkkg1rdforfunxyzsmMahrin17478narmathabiju21Muskaan_87NkayaniGoldenEyesdprover45678arshifan04SAM32luvkkgasrdima_aspillakushiarnav1tanvi_arshim-g19maaneetkimeetchinnuvyasTishuuAR-kashRemovedneagrtjkssivatharshinihajrsagarpatadiaAJlovesArshiChinnu.Munnurashgirl000gom3090msrenjinipia-loves-sarunsmiley13-Siaa-mahrusweetyzayana123-Misek-smiley-shineydeeps_92Kareena1994sanny-beautiful-Sanayaholic-ytanujapari_goyalsweet-fairyputhkirti123devishreeseshatreePhoenixTearssakshiarshifanmbbsrocks..SSNAIR..missmkdishashah4176Shru9tigangsupenny25roshaantanviamehak06vrindaguptaApoorvaraniarshi_sniaadhu11Izabellaaaastar_fan1sana11coronapsychenirmal1992jyothim78Alyaa_27caskerashred12sikhni_chandana.snewmoon2011JennyAvnizafiSuchi.Rpinky89ASR6262summaiyasayedKeerthuKiarshirkapoor1382Ethereal-PathHansaNmitzi11Arjuhisis..Anita..drunkiiebabeamaiaseeta_naipsNichusschavvi16

dishashah4176

IF-Dazzler

dishashah4176

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 10:19am | IP Logged
yay m the first n loved their bonding n i dnt want tht aman to come in btwn the already tht snakewa would be creating so much problems i guess

Edited by dishashah4176 - 04 January 2013 at 10:29am

naddiya26

Nichuss

IF-Stunnerz

Nichuss

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 10:23am | IP Logged
resSmile

me second...Dancing
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------buaji na bol  Arnav ji ka plants aur gardening kai cheeze chori huwi hain ,iss na kai hogai" she beat  her again"(buaji told Arnav's ji plants and gardening tools are missing , i am sure she must have done it"

ha ha ha ha ha lols...LOLROFL

,when she opened the door ,the whole room was messyShockedha ha ha ha poor kushi...

ROFLaarav n arnie would have a gud work to complt now

aman entry is ok...but tat shld make arshi clos.e...he he he he

Edited by Nichuss - 04 January 2013 at 11:28am

naddiya26

mickyami

mickyami

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 10:35am | IP Logged
YOY ENJOYED WRITTING WE ENJOY  READING
TOO GUDWinkWinkWink

naddiya26