#1 ARSHI *The matchmaker (ch15/p138) - Page 31

Posted: 11 years ago
wow..wonderful update..i loved arnav...its too romantic also...well witten  nadiiya...
this chapter was awesome dammit...πŸ˜›
Luv ur ff's a lott dey jus soo creative n full of ideas n lyf! Kp writin awesume christmas update. Thanx a ton naddiyaEdited by sara8rai - 11 years ago
Awesum update jus luvd it.. Arnav imagning khushi evrywre? Aww
itz arnav b'day wow.
Damn sheetal wy d hell c calld odrwse cud hve wke up together d nxt morng hehehe:-P
Falling hard ovr ur writngs jus luv dem .
Kp writin n kp smilin forevr:)
awesome update loved it...
and arnav was cute...lol..he was thinking she will vanish when she was in real...
ahhaa

Khushi ran as fast as she could  to her room. left the door opened ,  she sat  next to Aarav , she was out of breath , she placed her hand on her heart , it was racing ,she closed her eyes as she felt as if his head was still there ,she recollected how in sleep he brush his face on her almost slide her nightdress , she pinch herself as  hard as she could  to check ,was it a dream or reality " aaah"

Arnav look at bed and at himself" did we ?" he hold his head "she was really here , or i was dreaming "he  walk out to check , her room door was wide open " she was really there, but why? and why we were in bed? oh GOD" he closed his eyes try to recollect , he recollected how he removed her curls and run his finger on her lips , "i was about to kiss her " he was out of his mind not getting what  really happened ,his body was heated he opened the entrance door and sat on the stairs, the chilling winter breeze was cooling his body "did we .." he was frustrated "i  should ask her "  he got up but stopped "what i am going to ask her did we ?" he punch the wall,and sat back .

Khushi was still in same trance she was breathing heavily her throat was dry  ,she got up and she almost drag her self to kitchen ,she was feeling her legs has no life , while drinking she saw him sitting on the entrance stairs " what he is doing in cold ,that too with out shirt " she choked " he was without shirt at that time " she blushed  check her face it was heated again  , she placed her hand back on her heart it was racing like anything, she ran back to bed and quickly hide herself in blanket .she recollected what he was saying" he is imagining me  but why " she peep out of blanket to check as she could see his shadow on the wall" why he is sitting out there ?"  she hide herself again , "i should better sleep "she closed her eyes .

Arnav"what happened to me ? i was lying on her , how i did not feel her" he was annoyed from himself "in morning i was protecting her and at night " he abused himself .

Khushi was twisting and turning on bed , as she close her eyes she feel his breath sometime brushing against her neck sometime against her face ,she just gave up moved away the blanket, she checked  time it was 3. she look at the wall saw his shadow , he sneezed at same time " yeh  sach mein pagal hain , why he is sitting in cold" he sneezed again ." if he sneezed again i will not leave him" she was waiting with in a min he sneezed again , she jump out of bed and walked out " khud nahi sona hai tou mujhe ko to sona dain "

Arnav look at her , she was wearing pink night dress , her hairs were opened she was rubbing her hands" i know you were not sleeping ,just twisting and turning in bed"  he got up locked the door , Khushi was about to turn he grab her fist

Khushi "chora"she whisper

Arnav" tell me what happened? " he pull her back to him

Khushi" woh"

Arnav" i hope we had not planned for Aarav sibling " he whisper in her ear  brushing his cold cheek next to her's

Khushi "Ar..." she moan 

Arnav "bolo" he run his freezing hand on her arm sent down shiver in her sipne ,she was feeling weak in her knees she could not step back ,as she may touch to his bare chest"please tell me what happened as my head is breaking " he placed his chin on her shoulder

Khushi " your cell was ringing i came back to give you that" she try to free her self

Arnav pull her back to him "then what happened , tell me please" he brush his cheek with her's

Khushi" aah" he placed his freezing feet on hers

Arnav" say " she was getting goosebumps ,she felt she will fall down , instead of moving ahead she step back her back brush his chest."what happened yar please tell me " he was feeling her closeness was making him  crazy.

Khushi" you were sleeping without blanket , i was trying to cover you " she paused

Arnav twisted her around and pinned her to wall" with out hitting your brakes say in one go or i will do were i left " he lean forward  his lips was inch away from her's . his red freezing nose tip was brushing with her's

Khushi try to moved her face he grab her from her head and pull her more close

Arnav" tell me did we do it or not "he look in her eyes 

Khushi "what"she look away 

Arnav" what Aarav teacher asked you? you dumb head "he knock his forehead with her's it was so sudden she scream

Khushi  "AAH"

Buaji who was awake she shouted " KON hain"with in a fraction of a second he swiftly pick her up from her waist and entered his room closing her room door and his.

Khushi"what are you doing?"

Arnav "shhh"

Buaji" kon hain " shadow dashed behind the door frame

Khushi  held her breath , as buaji walked back she pushed him with full force , he was not expecting  it , with a bang he was on floor

Arnav"AAH" it made a great noise "what the hell was that "

Khushi kneel down "shhh shhh please Arnav" she placed her hand on his lips 

Buaji" KON hain bolo "

Arnav moved her hand  &he grab her both hands from fist,  "bua "the next second  his lips was sealed with her's she press it hard next to his ,both were looking at each other . he free her wrist grab her from her waist made her fall on him . he didnot let go her lips ,he firmly press against her's , his fingers entangling in her hairs , she let him taste her, why she dont know ?they both were lost in the kiss , as both became out of breath the left each other . she rested her head on his chest.she could hear his racing heart

Khushi"let me go "she said in shivering voice 

Arnav left her "I"he caress her hairs ,he could feel her shivering agaisnt him 

she moved her face away,quickly got up. she was blushing badly didnot look at him"know i will not tell you  "she opened the door peep out and ran in  her room .how she ran she dont know ,she landed on bed next to Aarav looking at the lamp . she lick her lips .the thought made her shiver , she closed her eyes. 

Arnav" achi wali larki is too sweet " he walk to his bed .

Both could not sleep the whole night it was 7 when buaji knocked their door 

Buaji" you both will get late "

Khushi woke Aarav he was asking her question but her mind was somewhere else. 

Aarav" mama are you listening me" he shouted as she was looking  out of window at Arnav who was watering his plants and sneezing 

Khushi " go and wish super man it is his birthday "

Aarav" really "

Khushi" yes "

Aarav" mama idea "

Khushi what ?"

Aarav whisper his plan in her ear 

Khushi kissed him" ok baby as you say , you go and have break fast with your superman" she gave him the 

platter. she was praying some how she dont meet him  as she will not be able to look at him ,her heart will come out . she told buaji she has to go early , without meeting Aarav she walked out . 

Arnav" what happened buddy?"

Aarav why your eyes is red as mama?"

Arnav "nothing "

Aarav"mama said she has to go early , i have breakfast with you"he was not at all hungry,for Aarav he had little

Arnav took a deep breath "so she is avoiding me

πŸ˜† hope you all are blushing what was that ,it was not expected  at all .. πŸ˜† i was thinkings she slapped him but she kissed him β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†

Edited by naddiya26 - 11 years ago
AHHH, They KISSED <3 ☺️ This Is Getting Interesting . Now Khushi Is Avoiding Him Or Rather Shying Away ; P 
loved it... plzz update gift of gallows also
Gosh they kissed 😳 😳 its really unexpected...
Will she wish him ...or whole day ignore/shy him...
wow ah a kiss 
god i am dead di 
loving it 
so cute