Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

-Srushti-

Viewbie

-Srushti-

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
So I LOVE LOVE The friendship between them..and it is as Snape once sneered  'The Dream Team' teaching us love, Friendship, Sacrifice, courage, selflessness...and the unleashed fun!!!

!So here I am posting them...

And inviting all of you,,,,
Please post...anything you loved...dialogues, pictures, analysis, comments, thoughts ANYTHING

Edited by -Srushti- - 18 December 2012 at 9:57am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

NupsdipsoceansseaMioneSimi_YaRaLover-Jailbait-minizzGeeshuEphemera....Poojie....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Golden Trio - Friendship Never Ends!VM @ Pg4" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Srushti-

Viewbie

-Srushti-

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
On Halloween, Harry lost everything, his parents...and everything of the world he was so famous in, and on a Halloween, ten years later, he got the complete circle of Friendship which was never to end...

When Harry and Ron saved Hermione from the troll...

"But from that moment on, Hermione Granger became their friend. There are some things you
can't share without ending up liking each other, and knocking out a twelve-foot mountain troll is
one of them. "

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nupsdips-Jailbait-minizzGeeshu

minizz

IF-Rockerz

minizz

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
SrushtiHugmain bhi aa gayi.I love this trio and their friendship.I was so happy when I finished the final book knowing that they are now officially familySmileI have a lot of favorite scenes but this one from the fifth movie "HP and the order of the Phoenix"is at the top of the list. These three are always involved in amazing mysteries and life threatening adventures  and to see them enjoy a rare, peaceful moment as normal teenagers was just great.The acting is so natural and Emma's laugh is so spontaneous.I love the way both Harry and Ron reacted to her laughSmileSo here's the scene

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MioneSimi_YaRaLover-Srushti-Geeshu

-Srushti-

Viewbie

-Srushti-

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by minizz

SrushtiHugmain bhi aa gayi.I love this trio and their friendship.I was so happy when I finished the final book knowing that they are now officially familySmileI have a lot of favorite scenes but this one from the fifth movie "HP and the order of the Phoenix"is at the top of the list. These three are always involved in amazing mysteries and life threatening adventures  and to see them enjoy a rare, peaceful moment as normal teenagers was just great.The acting is so natural and Emma's laugh is so spontaneous.I love the way both Harry and Ron reacted to her laughSmileSo here's the scene

MiniiiHugHug

your red fonts are here too...along with you...///
And ofcourse..trio and their friendshipStar...the three were as different as chalk cheese and iron rod...but still...they managed to stick to each other...
The way they pick each other's brains...how Hermione nagged them for the homework and Ron chided Hermione for her perfection and Harry trying to losen Hermione up...

Something everybody around them actually envied...and yet respected...

In the Chamber of Secrets, people stopped doubting Harry of being the Heir of Slytherin, after Hermione got petrified, because they never for once thought that Harry could do that to Hermione...

About Ron's emotional Range...Welll Hermione did find the perfect analogy na...LOL I read on FB somewhere ...'The awkward moment when you realize that you are eating with Ron's emotional range'ROFL

Edited by -Srushti- - 30 November 2012 at 11:54am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MioneGeeshu

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
And I'm here as well. I love this trio. It's a friendship that will never end and just strengthens over time.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-

-Srushti-

Viewbie

-Srushti-

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shreya_luvs

And I'm here as well. I love this trio. It's a friendship that will never end and just strengthens over time.

Aha Shreya Welcome WelcomeHug
I just absolutely adore all three of them...something so utterly magical about themm...more magical than Hogwarts...Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Geeshu

-Srushti-

Viewbie

-Srushti-

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
I read somewhere on Tumblr...that the reason why Snape hated the Golden trio ...apart from Harry being a reminder of James in looks...IT was because together they made Lily,...Harry and his eyes, Ron and his hair, and Hermione and her brains...They made Lily...That is why he sneered, punished them ...taunted them...they were a reminder of Lily...
And perhaps that is why he protected them too...Just like in the picture...it looks so funny looking back at this movie...it is as if Mother hen protecting its chicksLOL

Edited by -Srushti- - 30 November 2012 at 9:13pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nupsdips-Jailbait-MioneSimi_YaRaLoverGeeshu

twila

IF-Dazzler

twila

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Yoo-Hoo ppl! I'm here too! Can i plz join in?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-Geeshu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top