Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Is Purab a hypocrite ? (Page 4)

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 03 November 2004 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yashika

Also, interestingly, had he not reacted to the situation, he wld have been scorned, called a 'Saint', an 'unrealistic character' etc and now that he has reacted he is being damned and called a chauvnist !!

You forgot to add Yashika,we are also seriously considring the fact that he hid certain facets of his personality from Jassi & co to win her over LOL .

yashika Senior Member
yashika
yashika

Posted: 03 November 2004 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minnie

You forgot to add Yashika,we are also seriously considring the fact that he hid certain facets of his personality from Jassi & co to win her over LOL .

LOL 'seriously considering the fact.....' Minnie or is it.... LOL HOPING desperately LOL ........that toh we sure know Wink ......and, god forbid, if something of that sort IS revealed (with T&D at the helm of affairs, wldn't really be surprised), you sure will have lot of fun telling us 'I TOLD U SO, DIDN'T I', nahin ? Well, good luck (to all of us). Let's see how much more torture still awaits us!

Edited by yashika - 03 November 2004 at 10:02am
Meenakshii Groupbie
Meenakshii
Meenakshii

Posted: 03 November 2004 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Good Analysis yashika!!!
stpra Groupbie
stpra
stpra

Posted: 03 November 2004 at 2:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by yashika

LOL 'seriously considering the fact.....' Minnie or is it.... LOL HOPING desperately LOL ........that toh we sure know Wink ......and, god forbid, if something of that sort IS revealed (with T&D at the helm of affairs, wldn't really be surprised), you sure will have lot of fun telling us 'I TOLD U SO, DIDN'T I', nahin ? Well, good luck (to all of us). Let's see how much more torture still awaits us!

This is what happens when you get bowled over by a character. Obviously you love Purab's character and you are completely biased. I will not change your opinion neither can you can change mine. 

I have said it before. I used to like Purab's character up until now, where they have started showing some contradiction(Possibly the directors may be going nuts).  I'm not a fan of Armaan or anyone. I watch the serial for entertainment.

As long as you love a particular character and be fenetic about the character, we could spend our life time here arguing about if Purab is hypocrite or not.  You will never be able to think outside the box.

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 04 November 2004 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pj04

The reason I'm pointing out Purab was hypocrite is because, first he says he trusts Jassi then he goes and starts policing her ? R u kidding me ?

actually he ended up there by chance....he wasn't policing her.i think that he still thinks that jassi is not over armaan(he keeps asking jassi....she keeps denying it) so he is a little insecure. also i don't think it was the company that is making him doubt jassi but the odd time , day and location(how many people expect to see thier fiancee enjoying a cup of tea with her ex at 10 in night at roadside hawker while she was supposed to be hosting thier pre engagement party).so give him a break...he is only being human. when you say you trust someone does not imply that you will be blind to everything he says and does in the name of trust (the only exception is jassi who has this sort of blind faith on armaan)

armaan isnt her ex. and purab knows it!
MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 04 November 2004 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Purab was to be blamed for the brief agony he went thru. when jassi was speaking to him he shld have listened to her completely instead of butting in w/ a 'i trust u completely'(when he doesnt why show off?). complete trust should also mean trust her when she is alone w/ her so-called ex at ungodly hours in the night? basically purab is a bad listener. more a gadajne wala badal rather than a barasne wala one. 
Anitha Groupbie
Anitha
Anitha

Posted: 04 November 2004 at 4:34am | IP Logged

Nice concise analysis Yashika. Loved it!!

stpra...I agree that ur point of view is also valid and acceptable. Smile 

stpra Groupbie
stpra
stpra

Posted: 05 November 2004 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Thanks Anitha

Go to top