India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Is Purab a hypocrite ? (Page 2)

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 02 November 2004 at 9:30am | IP Logged

The reason I'm pointing out Purab was hypocrite is because, first he says he trusts Jassi then he goes and starts policing her ? R u kidding me ?

actually he ended up there by chance....he wasn't policing her.i think that he still thinks that jassi is not over armaan(he keeps asking jassi....she keeps denying it) so he is a little insecure. also i don't think it was the company that is making him doubt jassi but the odd time , day and location(how many people expect to see thier fiancee enjoying a cup of tea with her ex at 10 in night at roadside hawker while she was supposed to be hosting thier pre engagement party).so give him a break...he is only being human. when you say you trust someone does not imply that you will be blind to everything he says and does in the name of trust (the only exception is jassi who has this sort of blind faith on armaan)

Archie Newbie
Archie
Archie

Posted: 02 November 2004 at 10:00am | IP Logged

I think Purab was on his way to Jassi's place on invitation from Billu (phone conversation with Billu - where Billu insists that he comes)isn't it? If you notice, he was wearing some colorful scarf.

lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 02 November 2004 at 10:07am | IP Logged
agree pj, he wasn't policing her.. he also didn't know that Jassi was talking about meeting Armaan when he told her he trusted her.. but then he still doesn't doubt her.. he just wants her to talk to him if she has anything on her mind.. let's see what they have in store for us..
stpra Groupbie
stpra
stpra

Posted: 02 November 2004 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pj04

fay and location(how many people expect to see thier fiancee enjoying a cup of tea with her ex at 10 in night at roadside hawker while she was supposed to be hosting thier pre engagement party).so give him a break...he is only being human.

PJ04,

Wasn't it already decided mutually between Jassi and Purab that she was going to meet Armaan after the party ? 

Purab exactly knew what date and time Jassi is going to meet armaan.

Like I had indicated earlier, his character was one of the cool characters so far. Now specially after the questionarie session with Nandu, he looks awful.

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 02 November 2004 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stpra

Originally posted by pj04

fay and location(how many people expect to see thier fiancee enjoying a cup of tea with her ex at 10 in night at roadside hawker while she was supposed to be hosting thier pre engagement party).so give him a break...he is only being human.

PJ04,

Wasn't it already decided mutually between Jassi and Purab that she was going to meet Armaan after the party ? 

Purab exactly knew what date and time Jassi is going to meet armaan.

Like I had indicated earlier, his character was one of the cool characters so far. Now specially after the questionarie session with Nandu, he looks awful.

unfortunately purab did not know she was going to meet armaan at that hour....in all honesty she wanted to but never ended up telling purab that....so you can imagine the poor guy's shock at seeing them there.

pmahesh Goldie
pmahesh
pmahesh

Posted: 03 November 2004 at 4:49am | IP Logged

I think anyone who sees her/his going to be spouse with his/her ex will feel a little awkward. But remember, everytime he came back to senses and thought of trusting her.

I think jassi is overdoing it, she keeps on talking about armaan all the time. Jassi has to mature and try to put herself in purab's shoes and think.

ruta Goldie
ruta
ruta

Posted: 03 November 2004 at 5:01am | IP Logged
purab is certainly not a hypocrite....he was'nt aware that she is meeting armaan after the party so it came as a obvious shock.But i think he was more disturbed when he heard bebe and amrit talking about not telling him anything.....i mean he thinks of them as his parents and expected them to tell him everything(though he'll be in for a shock when he gets to know the actual conversation b/w bebe and amrit).He's not exactly dobting jassi but feels that she should have told him(which she will,hopefully in 2dayz epi),so i think we are jumping to conclusions unnecessarily.........
angelic_devil IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 03 November 2004 at 5:16am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top