India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Is Purab a hypocrite ?

stpra Groupbie
stpra
stpra

Posted: 02 November 2004 at 7:34am | IP Logged

I really thought Purab has been portrayed as a gentleman.

Yesterday's episode we saw him watching Jassi from his car when talking to Armaan.  Again at office he is all worried and has started doubting Jassi without knowing any facts.  This makes no sense, unless he is a perfect hypocrite.

I didn't watch the episode in which he says he trusts Jassi with every decision of hers, and yesterday he has already doubted her thrice. Crazy isn't it ?

This is snippet from Jammy's update on Oct 25th.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She tries to consider to say No to Armaan as she is not feeling right about it, but then concludes that Armaan has taught her so many things (??). Just then the phone rings and Purab is on the phone, She says that she was about to call him only and that she wanted to get his opinion on something, he jokes oh so you want a opinion from the director of the rival company, but then he says her to go ahead. She says that Armaan wants something from her and he (Stupid!! Let her speak man!!) cuts her half the way and says that he trust her with her in all the decisions and steps!!. Jassi feels relived at getting approval from Purab.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 02 November 2004 at 7:48am | IP Logged

Purab is very insecure about Jassi.I think when he saw them together that night (by the way we know Armaan roaming the streets at night but Purab????) he should have got down and gone to meet them instead of doubting them from the confines of his car and even thinking Jassi would hide the meeting from him.

Even funnier is that he thinks even Bebe and Amrit are trying to hide something about Jassi and Armaan.I can understand what he is going through is somewhat natural for someone in love but not natural for someone who is supposed to be a great friend.Jassi has decided to come clean and yet he thinks she might not.Not good for any relation. 

FreshAir Groupbie
FreshAir
FreshAir

Posted: 02 November 2004 at 8:00am | IP Logged
The good thing about Purab though is that he rationalizes and keeps his sorrow to himself. Unlike Jassi/Billu/Armaan/Mallika/everyone on JJKN who jumps to conclusions without even considering the facts and/or circumstances.
jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 02 November 2004 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stpra

I didn't watch the episode in which he says he trusts Jassi with every decision of hers, and yesterday he has already doubted her thrice. Crazy isn't it ?

Will you feel at peace if you saw your wouldbe wife/husband sharing romatic moments with her EX?

Try and put your self in his shoes!!

He loves her , He knows that Armaan was her EX, A past which she herself said to have put behind (the cafe scene after saying yes for marriage). He is happy, he doing all the preparation for marriage, and then suddenly he realises that he was lead by her!! and that she lied that she had forgotten her past!!

He tries to clear her stand and gives her one more chance to tell him her true feelings!! (the flower episode) she still ducks the question and says that she is going to marry him, still gives him false hope. And then suddenly one day he see's her enjoying tea at mid-night with her EX?? What would your reaction be after being lead through all this??

Also about purab roaming at night, please I am sure there is no court injunction on him to not to roam in night. Atleast he is not roaming with some models(he is Mr 400 crore if he wanted he could!!!) but Cant he be coming back from a dinner?? I am sure just because he is good you wont want him locked up in his home at night so that people wont rob himLOL I mean what kind of logic is this that if a person is supposed to be good, then he cant get out in nightConfused, or else he becomes hypocrite!!

Purab would have been a hypocrite if he would have been roaming in night with some stunning babe and he wouldnt have expected jassi to do the same. but as per my recollection he wasnt doing any such thing.

Jammy.

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 02 November 2004 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minnie

Purab is very insecure about Jassi.I think when he saw them together that night (by the way we know Armaan roaming the streets at night but Purab????) he should have got down and gone to meet them instead of doubting them from the confines of his car and even thinking Jassi would hide the meeting from him. 

Go and meet them and do exactly as Armaan fans predicted about him??

I dont think so, what he must have thought then , that this thing or meeting was not preplanned and it happened just like that and next day jassi would inform him. and that nothing was going behind is back. and thus he was cool enough to not react it then and there.

Had he reacted the way you think, then I would have hated his guts, for he said that he trusted her and reacting then and there without listening to her part of explanation would have been like going back on his words. He reacted the way i was expecting. But his reaction turns drastic later on in the show(just like armaan became good overnight), only by the fact that he heard the bebe and amrit trying to hide something from him(he thinks that they trust & love him like a son and wont hide anything from him until its very bad), as he knew about billu's drinking problem which was evident from the telecon. also like i said before he is human and at that time jassi was on his mind and I guess he thought that they were trying to hide something about jassi, this was very unlike him agreed but I dont know why T & D are in a hurry , they could have shown it a lil bit later and it could have made more sense.

Jammy.

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 02 November 2004 at 8:29am | IP Logged

I certainely expect a reasonable guy to at least get out of the car and say hello.Armaan in no way is an "ex".Armaan Suri was never her boyfriend and as far as she is concerned whatever she felt for him was over and she herself wants to beleive it.( She is very disturbed about the slip later on and decides to tell Purab everything so no way her intentions are wrong).However Armaan still is an important part of her life .She also is on a guilt trip for her goofup  and any intelligent guy would gently help her out of it and not jump on her integrity the first chance he gets like any other male chauvanist. 

One good thing about this is that Purab afterall is not really the too good to be true guy but rather a very normal average doubting chauvanist we meet everyday.So much or love and trust.

He definitely is saying something and behaving absolutely the other way!

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 02 November 2004 at 8:36am | IP Logged

Jammy,I know these discussions are sometimes foolish but lets keep up with the bickering in it's original form without going into T & D's plans.I love the views you put forth and that's the whole beauty of itBig smile.The more the arguments to and fro more the fodder for thought.

NOTE:this request not part of the discussion above this post.

stpra Groupbie
stpra
stpra

Posted: 02 November 2004 at 9:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by jammy

Will you feel at peace if you saw your wouldbe wife/husband sharing romatic moments with her EX?

Try and put your self in his shoes!!

Jammy.

I completely disagree with you. Perhaps you we are talking about two different things here. First of, I'm not fan of Armaan. I liked Purab's character until now. There is contradiction in his character and it is somewhat not suiting him.

Look Jassi had even asked Purab that if it is OK with him if she went and met Armaan. This is the key point, regardless of what Purab said, she did give chance Purab to completely trust in her.  Imagine if she hadn't asked Purab's consent.

So why is he surprised to see her with Armaan ?  Was he expecting not to see Armaan and Jassi ? If he is so insecure about Jassi whats the point of telling that he trusts every decision she makes. This is completely insane. 

The reason I'm pointing out Purab was hypocrite is because, first he says he trusts Jassi then he goes and starts policing her ? R u kidding me ?

Go to top