Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Amit.Ghangas

IF-Rockerz

Amit.Ghangas

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
1. Proper screen space for every character specially sukiriti and neha jagpati. 2. I don't like malika dress up and her low standard office in this show as like in pr, ipkknd some scene of diwan builder office from hitler didi serial where showed the dynamic office and high standard office.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

riya30ashishsimmi_rajiv27sukhminderkaur7

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "give ur point which can improve the show" in Rab Se Sohna Isshq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

camjs

camjs

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged

i think the most negative thing in the show is saahiba and daljeet (ekta kaul and kanan) i really don't like them kanan is now main lead which i don't like...he was better as side character..i m watching this show only bcoz of ashish...i don't like him in negative character...and there r lots of people in the family...sometimes it feels like a circus...i m not bashing this show but i m feeling bad for ashish and sukirti they both r very talented and they deserve much more better...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

riya30ashishsimmi_rajiv27Bella.sukhminderkaur7smiley20

Akki_Kundal

Akki_Kundal

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Change the actor playing ranveers dad karnal . Sahibas young sister overacts , change her

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged
^^ I disliked that actor right from Jhansi Ki Rani. He was a villain in that show and now playing a bad guy here too Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simmi_rajiv27sukhminderkaur7

SIRFINA

SIRFINA

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Make Sahiba a strong woman. She is shown so weak and dumb. She needs to stand up to everyone and kick Kernel out of their house. Isnt the Bride suppose to go to husbands house? Instead of showing her sad all the time, they need to give her a strong storyline.

shiv0624boogleForeverSHINee

bollyfood

bollyfood

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by camjs

i think the most negative thing in the show is saahiba and daljeet (ekta kaul and kanan) i really don't like them kanan is now main lead which i don't like...he was better as side character..i m watching this show only bcoz of ashish...i don't like him in negative character...and there r lots of people in the family...sometimes it feels like a circus...i m not bashing this show but i m feeling bad for ashish and sukirti they both r very talented and they deserve much more better...

This must be the usp of the show. Most of the leading characters are given supporting roles. Supporting characters are given lead roles.ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simmi_rajiv27

AlwaysHisJaan

IF-Dazzler

AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
i dont like sahiba's character anymore ... her love towards daljeet is kind of annoying now ... they really need to change that ... i also dont like when daljeet says sahiba ji ... and daljeet jiii these jiis are driving me crazy ... i still have no idea why i m watching this show ... but they really need to improve sahiba's character ... either she needs to move on or forget her daljit jiii ...

shiv0624simmi_rajiv27ashish_suku

shiv0624

shiv0624

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
I do agree, that Sahiba's Character needs to be stronger, I notice that most of the serials, the women are so portrayed so weak...

I really think they start showing Beauty's story with her husband, this can start with Sahiba seeing the pic, I guess Sahiba doesn't know what her Beauty's hubby looks like?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ForeverSHINee

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.