Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sharna2k6

IF-Rockerz

sharna2k6

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
It's a serious condtion that occurs when the addicted abstains from all activities involving Nakuul Mehta. Side effects are loss of appetite and sleep, prolonged hallucinations of the substace i.e Nakuul, anxiety and a heavy heart.

Easily treatable. Treatment includes viewing images and clips of Nakuul, gazing at his mystical eyes, and watch episodes of PKDH. But warning, too much of Nakuul may occur.

Up next: diagnosis of Nakuul Overdose.

***Anyone else experiencing Nakuul withdrawals?! It's been two weeks I've not watched any episodes, and due a sudden hectic schedule, haven't even been able to watch repeats of old scenes :(((

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shangawesomemoon.riverpriya713-Gunjan--Waheeda-f.s.mWahian4lyf

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nakuul Withdrawals." in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

priya713

IF-Rockerz

priya713

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Hilarious!!! Wow...2 weeks?!! How are you surviving?! 
hehe...well at least u can look forward to watching all those missed eps in one sitting  :D 

sharna2k6

IF-Rockerz

sharna2k6

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya713

Hilarious!!! Wow...2 weeks?!! How are you surviving?! 
hehe...well at least u can look forward to watching all those missed eps in one sitting  :D 

That's exactly what I usually do! Watch them in one sitting. Usually though, I save a weeks episode, not two. And during the week I watch older episodes. But because of exams and semester coming to an end, I haven't been able to even catch the old scenes either! MAJOR Nakuul withdrawals!!!

sharna2k6

IF-Rockerz

sharna2k6

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
385 views and only 1 comment!?! 

-Gunjan-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Gunjan-

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Omg hoe are you even surviving?! Ahhh I think I'm way past the withdrawal. My symptoms are worse like everywhere I go I'm thinking Nakuul. Eating, sleeping oh I even talk to my friends about him. Not to mention I named one of my stuffed animals after him! Oh and I keep dreaming about him. I suddenly have a larger appetite for food, I like the colour red,to make people feel special I often say "sirf tere liye" (Its more of a catch phrase now than anything), My brain is often enroute to le gutterlandWink, I have his voice as my alarm and not to forget the hrs of staring sessions I have forgetting the meaning of life sometimes...
Sharna, I need HELP!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shangawesomesharna2k6

sharna2k6

IF-Rockerz

sharna2k6

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Gunjan-

Omg hoe are you even surviving?! Ahhh I think I'm way past the withdrawal. My symptoms are worse like everywhere I go I'm thinking Nakuul. Eating, sleeping oh I even talk to my friends about him. Not to mention I named one of my stuffed animals after him! Oh and I keep dreaming about him. I suddenly have a larger appetite for food, I like the colour red,to make people feel special I often say "sirf tere liye" (Its more of a catch phrase now than anything), My brain is often enroute to le gutterlandWink, I have his voice as my alarm and not to forget the hrs of staring sessions I have forgetting the meaning of life sometimes...
Sharna, I need HELP!!

HIS VOICE IS SET AS YOUR ALARM?!?!?! How did you do that?!?!?! TELL MEEE, I want to do that tooo!!!!

Hahaha, sif tere liye.. Whenever I think of that I think of youuu.. It's such a good phrase.. he needs to use it more often!

I love your list of crazy things for him.. I can totally imagine you doing that tooo!! I can imagine you hugging your stuffed animal Nakuul, and kissing it saying I love you Nakuul! So cuteee.

I don't know how I'm survivng.. Its a miracle actually

-Waheeda-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Waheeda-

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Sharna, i dunno how you manage to stay without watching PKDH... i come running from my room downstairs at 10pm LOL 

coming to your question, yess me also having trouble, and the funny thing is foe the past few days my eyes have actually been itching me.. i think its cuz of the Nakuul drooling i do, without blinking LOL

sharna2k6

IF-Rockerz

sharna2k6

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MaanGeet_GurTi

Sharna, i dunno how you manage to stay without watching PKDH... i come running from my room downstairs at 10pm LOL 

coming to your question, yess me also having trouble, and the funny thing is foe the past few days my eyes have actually been itching me.. i think its cuz of the Nakuul drooling i do, without blinking LOL

Wahi, I don't know either how I'm lasting.. I usually make up for it by watching the older scenes so it's not so bad bc I still get my Nakuul dose Wink but these past few weeks I was away and then busy with exams right after break that I had no time. Cry LOL i know you run to tv when its 10.. I'm chatting with you and its exactly 10pm and you disappear LOLWink I check the timing and when its 5 here, 10pm there im like she's watching PKDH now.. LOL

hahahaha thats too funnyy.. Ive actually been experiencing headaches because i've been on the computer too much with IF/Twitter and I stopped wearing my glasses which put pressure on my eyes Cry Par Nakuul ke liya.. i'll do anything!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Waheeda-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.