Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Crooner Farewells -- Part I - UPDATED (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 33

Anushka19

Anushka19

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Hi Priya

Lovely post.  Aww I want to see SARUN again maybe in another show playing different but strong characters  in a intense love story.

Sent u pm.  please read when you get time.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

honeypriya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Crooner Farewells -- Part I - UPDATED (Page 9)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chitrajay

IF-Dazzler

chitrajay

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 5:27am | IP Logged
You know I wasn't really sad that the show ended, especially after all that we have heard and seen in the last few weeks... All I knew was that arnav and khushi HAD to have a happily ever after! It just made no sense otherwise, atleast to me! After the pain, the struggle, the intense moments to get to where they were finally, any other alternative was unthinkable...

It's when I listen to the music, watch old scenes or some of the beautiful VMs, that I get this bittersweet feeling... That I won't be seeing any more of them...
Arnav and khushi will always be a part of me forever - hamesha!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

anagrewalArnav_Khushifankushikumarispsharmilahoneypriyastg1indi52

soaringskies

Goldie

soaringskies

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged
updated on page 4...!!

Ilin

Ilin

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Hi Priya waiting for your update Big smile Since last night have been feeling very empty as if a part of me has been taken Away Cry Just wanna thank you so much for your crooners as it has really helped me in bringing positivity to the show through the rough times and crappy track Smile I truly wish and pray to see Barun and Sanaya together in a new show with the same cast of IPKKND minus the PH Angry Looking forward to your crooners and hope to see u and everyone again in this forum or another show Big smile

Arnav_Khushifan

arsh_sp

IF-Rockerz

arsh_sp

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 6:30am | IP Logged

no words as im overwhelmed with emotions!!!

will miss rabba ve!! wood wa ve!!! 

wil miss ASR!! kkgsr!! arshi!! but i will bid them in a happy note..i have not been part of crooners for a long time as i got busy with my life but whenever i was here i had a great time

Arnav_Khushifan

mashira

Goldie

mashira

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 6:32am | IP Logged
are people still bashing and fighting?? Shocked

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Arnav_KhushifanDazeeSreeASRfanindi52

Dazee

Goldie

Dazee

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Indi, very well said.  I am glad Poonam Saxena's  article acknowledged things as they were.  It is one of the more nuanced accounts I've read in the media. 
The worst was the telly talk video that came out today.  Talk about grey zoning the truth and smudging things just to sound all sarcastic and adding fuel to the blame game.  And many of the others.

Called SP just now again and it was interesting, Nikhil, who picked up said he was in the UK with the team and saw the duo's popularity first hand.  Acknowledged that Barun does not deserve the blame and that there are no differences between the team, except the PH.  So I asked him to rectify the impression that that ticker and all those comments created asap, and bring the team back in new show with a different PH.  He himself said yes, who'd want to work with that PH...so if they know things as they are, why don't they speak up publicly?  why allow all this needless bashing to continue?

Waiting for calm to prevail.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anagrewaldocbennaArnav_Khushifansvmichitrajayindi52

Pri_BS

Pri_BS

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dazee

Indi, very well said. I am glad Poonam Saxena's article acknowledged things as they were. It is one of the more nuanced accounts I've read in the media.
The worst was the telly talk video that came out today. Talk about grey zoning the truth and smudging things just to sound all sarcastic and adding fuel to the blame game. And many of the others.

Called SP just now again and it was interesting, Nikhil, who picked up said he was in the UK with the team and saw the duo's popularity first hand. Acknowledged that Barun does not deserve the blame and that there are no differences between the team, except the PH. So I asked him to rectify the impression that that ticker and all those comments created asap, and bring the team back in new show with a different PH. He himself said yes, who'd want to work with that PH...so if they know things as they are, why don't they speak up publicly? why allow all this needless bashing to continue?

Waiting for calm to prevail.

Nikhhil said that?? M happily surprised! The thing is this that show ended and the makers got their name cleared and fans and actors became the scapegoat! Exactly what Priya has been telling us from day one!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

docbennaArnav_KhushifanDazeechitrajay

Post Reply New Post

Go to top