Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Crooner Farewells -- Part I - UPDATED (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 33

Arnav_Khushifan

Arnav_Khushifan

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged

Thank you Priya.  I have really loved every single episode of IPKKND and reading every single crooner.  I have bookmarked all of your crooners and I know when I am feeling down or missing the show i am going to go and read them.  Once again thank you so much for the crooner and for sharing it with all of us.  I am not much of a writer but if I can pen something down then i would like to come back later and write something about our show.  I am sad that it ended but am glad that ArShi got there happy ending.  Arnav and Khushi are going to live in our hearts Happily everafter!!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

beena14indi52

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Crooner Farewells -- Part I - UPDATED (Page 7)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

coolgal270

IF-Dazzler

coolgal270

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Res

Edited by coolgal270 - 30 November 2012 at 1:20pm

vaishali-AR

IF-Rockerz

vaishali-AR

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
'' Abhi na jao chodke ki dil abhi bhara nahi '' 

This is exactly what we all are feeling at the moment..No matter how much we console each other saying that it all ended on a happy note...fact remains '' ye dil abhi bhara nahin '' 

@ Honeypriya- I have been your secret fan eversince I joined this forum about a couple of months back..!!! loved every piece of your writing.. Thank you :)
The VM had me in tears.. they weren't stopping ... kept flowing uncontrollably with every scene and every rabba vey... I dint shed a tear when watching the last episode though my heart was heavy...but this VM made me realise what I am gonna miss from now on... and I cried ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

preciousrubyspsharmilabeena14

mars80

mars80

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
aaj toh sirf alvida kehne hum yahan aagaye ... even though i wanted the show to end with sarun ... still im left w such a heavy heart ... didnt know i wud miss fiction this much even when i was not watching it lately ... thanks priya for the wonderful crooners, like i have always said u're the best in bringing out good in everything ... u r like the Jane Bennett who wud find good n happiness in the bleakest of states ... will miss IPK and of course the luvly crooners that went w them!

P.S. Bookmarking to read ur thoughts ... one of my last ones Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beena14

shu_cal

IF-Dazzler

shu_cal

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Updated my post on Page 6.. Smile

honeypriya

IF-Sizzlerz

honeypriya

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 9:30pm | IP Logged

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

spsharmilaTanumonshu_calDivya1503stg1beena14

GanBarunFan

IF-Rockerz

GanBarunFan

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
res...

will update ...once I regroup...still numbCry

~Updated~

Though I reserved as I didnt want to miss out on sharing about my take on the journey of Arnav and Khushi, but somewhere something was amiss and I just couldn't...just couldn't. I'm never good with goodbyes...and so at a complete loss at what to say.

IPK has given me more than entertainment, introduced me to a lot of firsts and made me rediscover some little parts of me I forgot while being busy living my life. I learned to take time out for totally my own selfish reason without a pang of guilt and had no regrets doing so. And one of the perks has been discovering IF in general and my Crooner buddies in particular who made the  the roller coaster ride of emotion bearable by bearing through my rants, drooling, collages and encouraging me for every single word I dared to write. And that feeling will stay with me ...Hamesha.

Though IPk ending was a bit anticlimactic but nothing absolutely nothing can take away from the story it was, and always will be...a story of love triumphing against all odds, even against one's own self. And about two actors, who I was first introduced on a Thursday evening, last year in October, Barun and Sanaya weaved something for me I've never felt onscreen in any medium: palpable love. It's their chemistry that attracted me to this in the 1st place and till the last onscreen kiss, held my interest every single time they shared the same screen. It's for them I stuck through every single lame episode post remarriage. And whoever envisioned them as Arnav and Khushi, my hats off to them.

IPK, to me, was always about small moments, about small interactions which left a significant dent in our  cognizance in both conscious and subconscious level. And it's a collective work of everyone associated with the project from writers,creative team, musician, actors to the technicians whose individual talents merged together in the most perfect way possible to create this masterpiece. Thanks to every single person  dil se. Your amazing job turned me into a believer. Thank you!

I'm back to being Gandhari in AD,  but GanBarunfan will always be with me...and so will be my attachment to everything that came with the alias....because some things cannot be constrained by "The End".

Love you all...dammit!

my 1st episode:
[YOUTUBE]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=3LWD8tnG3Ro[/YOUTUBE]

direct :http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=3LWD8tnG3Ro

...lets just say love at first time for meEmbarrassed

Edited by GanBarunFan - 06 December 2012 at 7:06pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

preciousrubyspsharmilabeena14indi52

piccola1

piccola1

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 10:16pm | IP Logged

Super Post ! And I agree with every word of it...

Will sooo miss this lovely serial. And sooo remember it, forever

Post Reply New Post

Go to top