Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner Farewells -- Part I - UPDATED (Page 31)

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged

@prash- you so wonderfully described their journey..it made me recall my first interpretation of this story...two totally opposite people ..opposite in every sense..one was all joy...other was all agony..one sunshine...other darkness...yet they were incomplete without each other...they needed each other...how one became healer for other and other became her protector..both orphans found their true love..were destined to find it under stars-their mothers..

oh God priya..this place always bring out writer from within me..thanks for inspiration...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Prashu-

mukta3112 Senior Member
mukta3112
mukta3112

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Is the crooner - part II today
Claire0206 Senior Member
Claire0206
Claire0206

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
 Priya by any chance do you have a index for  your crooner's ?  If so please post the link.  Would love to read your crooners again with every episode I will rewatch . 

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Claire0206 - 09 December 2012 at 10:08pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Arnav_KhushifanDazeespsharmilachitrajay

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Claire0206

Priya by any chance do you have a index for  your crooner's ?  If so please post the link.  Would love to read your crooners again with every episode I will rewatch . 

Thanks in advance.
Hi dear, this thread of crooner celebrating 100 th milestone had index for all threads till 100..I guess rest priya has not updatedSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Claire0206spsharmilachitrajay

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 3:34am | IP Logged
making one correction on my opening post...was just checking your previous crooners...and this is my first one..and infact most special one...dont know why..but I felt yours was best explanation that i read about scene ..

this is for those who have not read crooner 45.2  ..thought why will you read again your work...Tongue

Edited by riti4u - 10 December 2012 at 3:34am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

honeypriya

soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 5:33am | IP Logged

Spent almost a week away from the forum...no maybe an occassional peek now and then!!!!! was busy as my asal duniya demanded my attention!!! i bade farewell to my show last monday...but today i am back to thank some wonderful people i met here!!!Smile

Priya...i used to visit the forum but was not a member...i joined because of ur posts...loved them!!!! I remember the time when u first started the Crooner...the place which became home for me and many others here at the forum!!! Love Crooner and its positivity...even despite tracks going haywire at times priya you always found something positive to share with us!!!! thanks for those brilliant analysis and for the wonderful space!!!

My journey started with my first crooner friends...priya, shweta, suvi, kalpu, ishii and sanjubaba!!!! then of course my VD expanded with sunny, anjali, suba, archu, beena di, mou, sudha, khushi, sej, gandhari, indrani di, nishi & divya...and then some more...riti, farha, prashu, rashmi, deeps, smita & viji (sorry if i missed mentioning anyone)!!!! though i barely know anyone of you and yet i feel i know u all...this is my first time in a public forum...never thought would end up making so many friends...i would like to thank you all for making this show more special & memorable for me!!!! thanks for the wonderful time i had here...the serious discussions & analysis...and the not so serious gutter talk...the SKD's and the zaalim AD's!!!!! Will miss all of it...Will miss you all here in this space!!!!

Thanks Priya for letting me be a part of the Crooner!!!! Sunny & G thanks for my nicknames...i love them!!! Kalpu thanks for the amazing personalised pics which are a part of my Kalps Collection!!!! Shweta thanks for being there and also for encouraging me to write my views on the epi!!!! Anji & Indi di thanks for the awesome write-ups...its a pleasure reading them!!! Though i have not interacted much but would like to thank Zoha & Shy for their awesome VMs & also the daily doses by Shy!!!! absolutely love them!!!! Thanks to all my Crooner Buddies for making IPKKND more memorable for me...will cherish my time spent here with all of you!!!!

A big hugHug & lots of love to all my Crooner Buddies!!!!Heart

honeypriyaindi52riti4u

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 5:43am | IP Logged
soni in red,
Hug

good to see you. yeah, crooner is such a different space in this mad bad world Big smile. so enjoyed meeting you here. not sure what to do with all the time i used to spend here, so keep dropping in. and waiting for something great to come along. just might, what! we never knew each other well, yet thsi space allowed us to exchange some innermost thoughts so in a way i feel we sort of knew each other like others will perhaps never know us. LOL. something enjoyable in that. look forward to catching up again. take care.

Edited by indi52 - 11 December 2012 at 6:03am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soni.briti4u

..Smita.. IF-Dazzler
..Smita..
..Smita..

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Hi Priya & Crooner buddies!
Sorry,I reserved a post on page 4 but couldnt bring myself to write anything!
Its been almost 10 days since the show got over but I'm still numb.
The moment I think I have to write about the last episode or write in the last crooner,my hands freeze.
Anyways,I'll take this post to say my thank yous.
First thank you to you,Priya,for starting the crooners! I loved reading your insights on the episodes! And I was amazed how u always found the most apt quotes & titles for the crooners!The farewell crooner had me in tears. I was eagerly waiting for the crooner to reach the 200 mark & for the show to reach the 400 mark.But that was not to be..Cry
Thank you so much 4 giving me a place to share my thoughts on the episodes & to read what others feel about the same!
The crooners will always be a special part of my memories!
If I have offended you ever,I'm sorry for that!Love you!Hug 
Second thank you to the crooner friends! I loved reading your takes on the epi as much as I loved  ur friendly banter! It used to b such a pleasure going through the pages of crooners! Thanksa lot for your love & for accepting me as your own! If I've offended you ever,I'm sorry!Love u all!Hug
Third thank you to all those who liked & commented on my posts on the crooners! Thanks for encouraging me to write! Hug
May God Bless You All!

soni.bindi52honeypriya

Go to top