Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Crooner Farewells -- Part I - UPDATED (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 33

vqwerty

IF-Dazzler

vqwerty

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Res
--Edited--
     Priya Di...hav written so many views abt the epis in ur crooner,but nw writin it for the last one is making me emotional...Cry

What a final crooner di...Asusual u rocked it with ur points and the quotes...HugClap

This journey wil be remembered throughout our life..The love story which came into our life as a breeze and gave us such beautiful memories which we wil never ever forget..Big smile

As yesterday in my house we wer decorating the christmas tree with lights..and my mom jus said the next second when she saw the lights..."Khushi gt stuck up with these kind of lights oly na??And Arnav came and helped her to untangle herself"...We wil remember this love story in each and every point in our life lik when we see jalebis,devi maiyaan,stars,salman khan poster as it all became a hissa in our life...

Barun and Sanaya gave life to Arnav and khushi and made this journey a magical one...this kind of chemistry doesn't appear offen and am very proud that am a fan of this magical jodi..They both made us love them and this love story and proved that they are Actors par excellence..

Not oly them the whole cast and crew who gave us this beautiful journey for last one and half years... As these kind of story and crew doesn't come together all the time...So thank u for the whole cast and crew for making this journey a memorable one for us..

All beautiful things comes to an end,and it leaves us with only memories...its already monday and the tht of nt having IPk today at 8 itself is nt sinking in my mind...So the only thing we can do nw is to re-live these beautiful moments by watching the epi's and videos...

Priya di...Thank u so so much for giving us crooners...for making the journey more memorable one by letting us share our views here...Loved reading all the posts in the crooners...had a great time discussing the epi with the ppl here in this thread...Wil miss ur crooner jus like the way i wil miss Ipk and ARHIHugHugHug

Edited by vqwerty - 03 December 2012 at 2:14am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

star1315-Reva-ashishjaoresoni.bhoneypriyaindi52

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Crooner Farewells -- Part I - UPDATED (Page 3)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

spsharmila

Goldie

spsharmila

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged

Great crooner Priya Clap

I will miss them as much as the show itself Smile

Edited by spsharmila - 02 December 2012 at 8:50pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

honeypriya

soni.b

IF-Dazzler

soni.b

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged

Dearest Priya!!!!!Hug

Thought this is the last time i would address u on Crooner but the Part 1 gives me hope that will see u at least once more again at Crooner!!! A beautiful farewell post for a beautiful show!!!! loved the pics & collages and of course the quotes u have used, as always perfect!!!!!! the VM is absolutely beautiful...loved the hearbeat moments!!!!Heart

The first scene i saw of IPK was a guy dropping a girl from the first floor window...well i was intrigued but my actual journey with IPK started with red colour flying all around and the beautiful " tu hi bata mere maula."Heart since then i have not missed a single epi...a first as i have never watched any daily so religiously...actually have watched a total of 5 or 6 shows...not only i have thrown my kids & hubby out of my room at 8, also made excuses not to attend dinners and forced people to re-schedule everything post 8.30!!!!!! never thought would do all this for a fictional love story!!!!!Embarrassed

Farewells are something i don't look forward to...guess nobody does but it becomes more difficult when u have to say goodbye to someone or something close to your heart!!!!!CryCry In all my tv viewing have never felt bad for any show when it ended but somehow its not the same with IPK...feeling bad as at 8 tonight there will be no IPK...no arnav-khushi love story or their pagal family & their antics...yes for the first time i will miss a tv show...will miss the love story i fell in love with!!!!! though sad that the show eneded but as priya said..."arnav-khushi will indeed live happily" and in that i rejoice!!! So with a heavy heart and yet a smile on my face i bid my fav show & arnav-khushi's epic love story farewell!!!!!Smile

PS...not done yet as have to thank a lot of people!!!!

Edited by soni.b - 03 December 2012 at 1:57am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

akshu23-Reva-lamsashishjaorevqwertysubiscshoneypriyabeena14indi52

roldc

Goldie

roldc

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

honeypriya

honeypriya

IF-Sizzlerz

honeypriya

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
I will be updating tomorrow...

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

svasSkill123star1315-Reva-Dreamcatcherraman987mashiraParshaDazeespsharmilaHriju321vqwertysoni.bsejket2win7subiscs..mrinalini..adithyanindi52beena14

Dreamcatcher

Dreamcatcher

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
"Remember me and smile, for it's better to forget than to remember me and cry."
--Dr. Suess

That's how I will be remembering IPKKND... with a smile! Smile

A special thanks to you Priya and other lovely writers here on crooner... your lovely write ups were the cherry on the cake of IPKKND... enjoyed the journey...so long!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

spsharmilaashishjaoreIssK.subiscshoneypriyabeena14

--Nishita--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Nishita--

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
What a beautiful crooner!!!! Loved reading every bit of it! I love your description of Arnav...takes me back to one of my most favourite crooners! The past 18 months have been magical. It was not a smooth ride but nevertheless a very memorable one. I have laughed, cried, blushed, sighed with these two. I have spent hours analysing scenes and tracks!  Arnav and Khushi were never meant to be your run of the mill lovers. They had the makings of iconic characters from the word go. They were people larger than life yet very real (if that made senseLOL). They were poles apart in their ideologies yet they belonged to each other. I am happy the story ended on a happy note...they were always meant to be together. All I have to say is this story did not deserve this abrupt ending...some of the tracks that were rushed through and wrapped up in few days had the potential of running for few weeks. No point cribbing now...I can imagine those tracks in my SKD now and no creative head out there can hamper my SKDEmbarrassed

I have to thank Barun Sobti and Sanaya Irani for bringing these two characters to life. There can be no other ASR and Khushi. They have lived their characters for 1.5 years and done complete justice to their roles. 

Today when I look back, I can only smile and be happy that I watched this epic on TV. I was lucky enough to catch the promos. I have been watching the episodes from the beginning...the story was not spectacular but this serial had several magical moments. It was not limited to only Arnav and Khushi, we had some great scenes for Anjali, Mami, Nani, NK, Aakash, Payal, Garima and Buaji. Its a pity that the makers chose to ignore the highly talented cast and focus only on the leads.

Some of my most favourite scenes/tracks include:
1. Farak Padta Hai... I can watch it a million times and still feel the pain of Arnav and Khushi
2. Nainital Track..I always fall off my chair laughing when I see Khushi pushing the car...devi maiyya madad karna. Woh hum se ya hum hum seLOLLOLLOL
3. New Year Special...Sanaya was brilliant here. Loved the dialogues and their conflict of ideas. 
4. Payal-Aakash matchmaking...Kya bolun mainLOLLOL Hume lagta hai Aakashji ne chasma utarke khude honge...oonchai na dike to kam darr lagega aur khoodne mein bhi aasani hogi...kyun ArnavjiLOLLOL
5. Diwali sequence, Holi sequence, Payash wedding sequence, hate marriage, Lavanya training track, kidnapping track, swami track ... basically all the tracksLOLLOL

I am happy to have got the chance to post on the crooner where I could share my love for the serial with other buddies here. Even during rough weather its been my shelter...I am glad that we have sane place even now otherwise the main forum is filled with posts where people spend countless hours blaming people. They may get sadistic pleasure by pointing fingers at others that they dont mind being surrounded by negativity all the time!!! For me, I can only let bygones be bygones and celebrate the journey! Ever since the serial ended on Friday, I have been happily watching the episodes all over again...watched the first 10 episodes at one go. Makes me wonder, what a blockbuster movie this would have been!!

I want to thank all the people I "met" here...some of them have become so dear to me. Every single minute spent drooling, giggling, blushing, crying, consoling, laughing will be cherished for years to come. Cheers to the crooner and all my buddies. I love you all dammit!!!HugHugHug

Edited by --Nishita-- - 03 December 2012 at 7:31am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

akshu23SairArshihumairak09star1315spsharmilaashishjaoremashirasoni.blazylad8-FauZibeena14indi52honeypriya

sheanuzz

Goldie

sheanuzz

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Priya... never imagined the end will be so soon... what a wonderful Crooner to an epic that touched our hearts so deeply that it is so difficult to let it go. It is so gut wrenching!! Cannot stop the sad feeling and your Crooner broke me down. Tears refuse to stop!! 
 Brb

Edited by sheanuzz - 02 December 2012 at 9:06pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashishjaorehoneypriya

Post Reply New Post

Go to top