Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Crooner Farewells -- Part I - UPDATED (Page 26)

Post Reply New Post

Page 26 of 33

indi52

IF-Sizzlerz

indi52

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

Thanksss a lot everyone for the warmth and the lovely words...its been an awesome emotional ride of reliving the show with each of your write ups...

Hug

hi priya,

have read crooner three times, still in the mood for a repeat. your entering of asr and khushi's thoughts is just different, just yours.

you wrote, when he saw her that day the first time, in a way he met himself for the first time. "yes," said my mind, that's it. thanks for this and also for going on to speak of how she saw herself through this relationship. was thinking, somewhere in the most intense relationships that is what happens along the way, doesn't it? you see yourself afresh, anew, and sometimes it is surprising what you find. but in his case, he wasn't even seeing, till she burst into his. i've been mesmerised by his inert eyes in the opening episodes, perhaps this is why.

i started watching again this monday from the top. so many things one sees when the whole story is done and the tension of what happened next is not there anymore, taking away precious thought space. what struck me also is that this serial is layered not only in construction and design but in the way it is received too by the viewer. 

you can watch and enjoy just from the skin, the surface level: a pretty story of two good looking people falling in love, bright happy scenario, smart dialogues, many young people, song, dance, that's it. you can go a bit below and see it from a sensual level, deeper still the essence of love and its place in life, and keep going deeper who knows what else is there. i kept seeing myself and my life as i went in. still do.

looking forward to crooner farewell 2. hamari baat abhi khatam nahin hui. in fact, maybe it's just started. please please do write. so looking forward to the the thoughts now in your mind. Hug

Edited by indi52 - 05 December 2012 at 11:59pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kaykayIssK.spsharmilalamsENLIGHTENED1honeypriyaOmoraboti

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Crooner Farewells -- Part I - UPDATED (Page 26)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kaykay

kaykay

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi52

Originally posted by kaykay

Originally posted by indi52

a very long update on page 8. read if in the mood, please.

wow...just wow...HugClap...what a beautiful write up...thanks a lot... if u don't mind i want to save this nd read again nd again

kay kay,
mind? i am honoured. thanks so so much. when i got writing and it just wouldn't stop,was getting worried. glad i let it go on. Wink Hug

plz just let it go on and on and on...LOLWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

indi52

riti4u

IF-Stunnerz

riti4u

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Laakh duniya kahe tum nahin ho...tum yahin ho..tum yahin ho...
Laakh duniya kahe tum nahin ho...tum yahin ho..tum yahin ho...

Forever and Hamesha...Heart

was just listening to this lovely song ...dont know why I thought of this show...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsindi52

Desi.Kudi

Groupbie

Desi.Kudi

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
You've left me speechless, Priya.  What a wonderful and fitting farewell post.  **Bows her head in respect**

illusionist_87

illusionist_87

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Miss IPKKND so much!! 8'0 clock was phenomenal everyday! an escape from reality..missing it like a part of a body..IPK gave birth to beautiful fanfictions, video mixes, creative photo edits, great critics, lovely re-enactments of songs, love, laughter, passion!! Rejoice n Relive!! Enjoy this until we get a second installment!! i have a strong intuition that there will be one, as the channel will want to cash in this immense popularity..keeping fingers crossed!

Arnav_Khushifan

Arnav_Khushifan

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

Post cannot be quoted.
Hi Priya,

ClapClapClapClap This is your best crooner ever.  I agree with everything that you wrote.   You saved your best for the last.  The VM and the quotes are perfect.  Just want to say that I am a big fan of your crooners.  Thank you for sharing your love with this epic show with all of us.  I am still walking around with a very heavy heart.  It is hard to accept that our show has ended but I am glad that we got a happy ending for Arnav and Khushi.  Had they killed Arnav it would have been very hard for me to go back and watch this show.  Barun and Sanaya, two amazing actors, with sizzling chemistry  put life in the characters they played.  No one else could have played ASR as Barun did.  His portrayal of ASR was so good that one forgot that ASR was just a reel character and not real.  Same for Sanaya.   She put life in our Sanka devi.  For me Arnav and Khushi became real life characters who had to have a happy ending.  The entire IPKKND team did a great job.  All of the actors enacted each of their charaters so well that one forgot that this was reel life and not real life.  IPKKND will be my NO. 1 show Hamesha!!!! I don't think that I will ever love another show like I love Iss pyar ko kya naam doon  or love another lead pair like Barun and Sanaya.   I am going to miss this show .  Hope I get to read your work in the future too.  Au Revoir...

GanBarunFan

IF-Rockerz

GanBarunFan

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 6:37pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

spsharmila

honeypriya

IF-Sizzlerz

honeypriya

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
26 pages of lovely tributes for the lovely show...thanksss guysss...Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post: