Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Crooner Farewells -- Part I - UPDATED (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 33

Page 1
Page   of 33
Page 3 Page 33

medha16

IF-Dazzler

medha16

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged
res

EDITED!!!

Aahatein, Ho Rahin Teri,
Dil Ke Dar Pe Mere,
Tu Yahin Hai Kahin Na Kahin.
Aahatein, Ho Rahin Teri,
Dil Ke Dar Pe Mere,
Tu Yahin Hai Kahin.

Kabhi Mere Khwab Sa,
Kabhi Uljhe Jawaab Sa,
Ke Chanda Mein Bhi Daag Sa,
Mere Jaisa Tu.
Ke Dariya Ka Ho Ik Sira,
Ke Armaano Ka Silsila,
Ke Sehra Mein Bhi Aab Sa,
Mere Jaisa Tu, Mere Jaisa Tu.

Aahatein, Ho Rahin Teri,
Dil Ke Dar Pe Mere,
Tu Yahin Hai Kahin Na Kahin.

n from now on this will be most of us at 8pm n IF times!

Pal pal, pal pal, Har Pal, Har Pal
Kaise katega pal, har pal har pal

dil dil dil dil main machi hai machi
machi hai hulchal hulchal

Kaise katega pal, har pal har pal...

oh wat a journey this has been!it wasnt a conscious decision on my part to watch d show but when i did ,i didnt know how n when exactly i fell in love wid it!
next week nothing will be d same in this surreal imaginative world ive built up 4 myself...im sad,upset n yet relieved that no third party cud come n spoil this perfection with a chaotic mess!
ill be utterly thankful to the cast n crew of this show 4 producing a gem of a show but alas!if only they cud realize its true worth n not make a mess of it!
ipk will always remain very close to my heart,it feels like im detaching a part of me now much like d same feeling i had last year when i had to leave my school n step out into d bigger world of college/university or maybe when i had a breakup with my (currently ex) boyfriends!

all i wanna say now that i have very fond memories associated with this show...i fell in love with a certain barun sobti n will forever remain his crazy phangurl n go all moony eyed whenevr he appears on screen again irrespective of how old i  grow...i will continue to live ipk in my world thru youtube n IF much like i do with DMG n really really hope that sarun come togethr again in a show soon!

the best thing about Arshi is that they make u believe in love,they make u believe in falling in love n they make u believe in experiencing love in all its glory including the phases of distrust,hatred,misunderstanding n pain!
they make u believe that true love exists in this fast moving love where temporary attraction is misconstrued for love,in a world where relationships come n go in the drop of a hat,in a world where one is too selfish n self-centred to care n love unconditionally in this manner!

gosh...im being so senti ...i nevr believed these words will cum out of my mouth,well in this case my finges while typing...this just goes onto reinforce the stand that how deeply arshi has affected my life!

Edited by medha16 - 30 November 2012 at 10:16am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

arshilover75star1315Arnav_KhushifanlamsBavarilazylad8-FauZisejket2fareesoni.bgifttag..mrinalini..indi52honeypriya-Prashu-beena14

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Crooner Farewells -- Part I - UPDATED (Page 2)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shwetachauhan

IF-Dazzler

shwetachauhan

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged

Res

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beena14

sejket2

IF-Dazzler

sejket2

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Priya...The Last Hurah...Farewell...Last Crooner...CryCryCry
am just so emotional writing this sweetz...we have come to an end, our fairy tale had a happy ending...bit quick n sad but atleast they were together...thank u Priya for this space...not much for words as u know, but i want to thank u from the bottom of ma heart...have met some of the most wonderful n precious friends at this place called Priya's Crooner... which is enough for this lifetime...U r right this is just the beginning, v close this chapter in our journey n look forward to the next as v turn the pages in the book called "Life"(skd's & ad's)...Wink...do not feel like moving on but it needs to done...thank u for everything...Heart
o one more thing please a request...mandir ke darshan ho toh update mar dena...aur sexxxy ko meri tarf se toh... pata hai na tujhe kya kar na hai...Wink

sad crying smiley face emoticon   hand heart smiley  sad crying smiley face emoticonlove heart hand smileysad crying smiley face emoticon

OMG Priya...the rabba Ve bg score VM is just...FANTABULOUS ...am all...CryCryCry

This is for all ma Croonies...

Edited by sejket2 - 30 November 2012 at 9:46pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

star1315kushikumariArnav_Khushifanashishjaoresoni.bSunshine80subiscs-Prashu-Divya1503honeypriyabeena14indi52

sizzlingsanaya

Goldie

sizzlingsanaya

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
tfsSmile

..mrinalini..

IF-Rockerz

..mrinalini..

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
 Neeche ishq hain'upar rab hain'.

In dono ke beech mein sab hain'.

And it's all about happy endings'Smile

I mentioned above two lines from one of my most favorite AR Rahman compositions from the movie Taal'.The journey of IPK literally ended today..But did the journey of Arnav and Khushi end??No..not at all'They are forever..hamesha'Two people'Devi Maaiya's two favorite children found their safest  abode in each other's arms and the journey goes on'

I was smiling throughout the episode..It was all about "hamesha''..a reiteration of the fact that Arnav and Khushi'two of the most beautiful characters on Indian Television are here to stay..in our hearts..in our memories..for the longest time to come'.

Yea..next Monday as I wake up'there won't be that excitement to see Arnav and Khushi on screenCry'there won't be SKD's about another hot Rabba ve'there won't be spoilers,predictions,'but even in that strange calm there will be an assurance..somewhere there exists an Arnav whose heart beats for his Khushi'Somewhere there is a Khushi  who can feel her Arnav jee'That there exists true,unconditional love that remains untouched,unaffected and blossoms amidst the strongest adversities'Big smileEmbarrassed

Arnav and Khushi made us "believe"..In real lives'we don't have partners feeling each others' presence..we do not have soulmates having telepathic conversations'In real life..love is not so "perfect"..But Arnav and Khushi'in spite of thousand flaws of theirs loved "perfectly"'Flawless'never so cheesy yet without any aberration'Can love ever be so beautiful??!!Their love is eternal'their love is unconditional..there love is Hamesha'

In spite of the off screen "much ado about nothing" for the last one month..My heartfelt thanks to Gul Khan for conceptualizing this storyClap..for giving us Arnav and Khushi'for giving us Barun and Sanaya together'What "could" have been done can be discussed some other time'what"has been" done will shape up our memories for years to come'

Thank You Raju Singh for giving us "Rabba Ve"..thank You Arshad  Khan and Lalit Mohan for working tirelessly to bring Arnav and Khushi to us'Thank You Barun and Sanaya..for being Arnav and Khushi..so effortlesslyStar and thank You the entire cast and crew for giving us a story that will stay in our hearts for a long time!!

And thank You IPKKND as a whole because I landed up here on India Forums..I met some of the most amazing people'I cannot forget those afternoons spent chatting on a 20 min daily soap..

Hell..But was IPK REALLY a 20 min daily soap??!!Tongue

Wishing all my readers and my friends the best for their future'It indeed has been a memorable odessey laced with tears,laughter,disappointment'..Hug

And as I type this last line..I sure have a tiny teardrop at the corner of my eye..What about you??!!Smile

Edited by sampin - 30 November 2012 at 9:11am

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

akshu23Diwani69suhanamausamrosiehollyarshilover75kushikumarihabsAnu567Arnav_Khushifanstar1315spsharmilalamspink.lotusashishjaoreBavarimomb24Hriju321fareevqwertysoni.blazylad8-FauZisg08shu_calsejket2win7subiscsdennisdmenaceSreeASRfanindi52honeypriya-Prashu-beena14

Divya1503

IF-Sizzlerz

Divya1503

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Awesome crooner Priay di!!!Clap Clap Clap Clap read it again n cried againOuch I will miss all this!!

I just want to say thanks to the cast and crew who entertained me like never before for the whole life of the show!!Embarrassed

N specially Barun Sobti, thank you for breathing life into my fav character ever-Arnav Singh RaizadaEmbarrassed Now that the show ended, few things wont be the same for me from now on...Tata Safari, bluetooth(i dint buy one for myself coz it will remind me badly abt the show everytime I use it!Unhappy), his what the, which I am using at the end of each n every sentence I speak, his hi, bye, tum theek ho n ssshhhDay Dreaming Day Dreaming will miss everything abt the show!!Cry Cry Thank you Barun Sobti for giving me the ASR!!!Embarrassed

Sanaya Irani, thank you for making Khushi Kumari Gupta , my all time fav woman on television, the jelabis will never be the same anymore n hey devi mayya became a word I use every now and then!! The only thing I can't and dont learn from u is wearing those velvet dressesLOL LOL will miss seeing you on my tv screen as KKGSR!! Thank you for giving me the KKGSR!!Embarrassed

Akash is the first abla mard I came across on the Indian television industry! Thank you Akshay for making the character so enjoyable for meEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Shyam, Anjali, Naniji, mamiji, NK, Lavanya, mamaji, Lakshmiji will miss you all!!Ouch

N the entire off-screen crew, which made the show so lovable!! Thank you all for everything!!Clap Clap Clap Clap

Edited by Divya1503 - 04 December 2012 at 8:39pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Parshasoni.blazylad8-FauZi-Prashu-beena14indi52riti4u

polly_mk

IF-Stunnerz

polly_mk

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Bookmarking. Will miss your crooners.

psarada

IF-Sizzlerz

psarada

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
I have no thoughts to write here Priya. You told everything that I am feeling. The serial was such a good one. I just wish the creatives did justice to the story in the way you wrote the this post - Toh baat kuch aur hi hoti. Anyways we can't cry over things that are in past. Just wish that Barun - Sanaya come in any other serial together and I would love to watch them and get hooked on once again. It was pleasure reading your crooners and this post would be one of my favorites. I would come back to this post whenever I want to relive Arnav-Khushi's love story. Thanks once again for your wonderful thoughts and your crooner threads.

See you around on IF.
-Sarada

Edited by psarada - 02 December 2012 at 11:12pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gifttaglazylad8-FauZisubiscshoneypriyabeena14indi52

Post Reply New Post

Go to top