Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kaykay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hi priya...the wait is all worth it⭐️...u made me cry so hard...thank u fr those pics,quotes,a wonderful trip down the memory lane...and those line about viewers not wanting the end is so true...u brought out the right words...thank u for speaking that behalf of all of us ...as u said  waiting fr any announement ...anything positive..
πŸ‘
 PS ...btw... the titile says PART 1 so is there PART 2 also coming up...if so ...thn i'm really excited..thank s again
Edited by kaykay - 11 years ago
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Thank you for the farewell crooner Priya. You've beautifully written it and your post brought tears to my eyes.

IPKKND managed to captivate the viewers like no soap has ever done before and what made it extraordinary was the layered storytelling, the dialogues, the characterizations, the epic love story, the flawless enactments and the never before seen chemistry. What Barun Sobti and Sanaya Irani did on screen was simply magical.

It has been a magnificent journey of 1.5 years, a journey which will always be remembered. 

Edited by incandescent - 11 years ago
rehsanzsobti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
what a lovely update.loved it and love u.miss u sarun
tintin70 thumbnail
Good post of good sweet times, as it was once upon a time.
Sahana2 thumbnail
Priya - Your best crooner till date . Actually you outdo yourself every time :-) 

It is hard to believe that there is no IPK to look forward to tomorrow. 

sadianabil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
THANK YOU FOR THIS POST.πŸ‘
'' ISS PYAR KO KYA NAAM DOON? ''  IS MY ALL TIME FAVOURITE HINDI DRAMA.
I WILL LOVE SARUN HAMESHA.

WAITING FOR CROONER FAREWELLS PART 2 UPDATE.
kushigowda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
😊
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Lovely crooner...

IPKKND will always remain in my heart.. Love you SaRun.. This show has given me so many fond memories... ❀️

Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I liked all the quotes that u ve compiled in this post. All of them r apt for IP, the lead characters & this forum!
honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: indi52

last crooner, priya?  i am struggling with that. 

i scanned through the crooner on my way to work the moment i saw it was updated. got lost in your words tugging so many memories and thoughts about what we have loved unabashedly without fear of failure or loss these many months.

it was like going into an underground mine down the shaft, with a light strapped to my miner's helmet. in jamadoba mines in jharkhand you'd only find coal down there. but here, only rare treasures. i am looking at them and wondering and smiling and shaking my head, i want them all. 

beautiful precious writing, faceted by the dearest allusions and emotions.

the casablanca of our generation? yes and even more. the boy is still standing in his glass house as sunshine streams in, the frost is melting slowly, but there are glimmers of ice in his eyes yet, the story has not run its course, there's much to tell, so much more.

i will read again and write my thoughts here later. priya, i will miss you and all this so. 398 episodes, 159 (?) crooners, such brilliant creativity everywhere. i am grateful for it all. thanks for letting me in and go on endlessly. 

for now, would like to copy something from my "missing asr, missing barun" thread that i wrote in reply to someone there. 

i know. feels terrible, doesn't it? but you know, something from iss pyaar ko and that story of love will remain with us forever. 

love comes back centre stage. beautiful, difficult, variegated, compelling, miserable making, elevating, unpredictable, absolute, undeniable, making us cross lines we never thought we would, flying us out of this closed ring of three concrete dimensions.

from silly to sublime it makes us feel the whole shebang.

love. not money.

to me, one of the most needed messages of our times. and delivered with such finesse, depth, heart, sheer style, delhi amrikan accent and all, waist coat intact, choti determinedly tedha, electricity captured permanently.

to be updated

touching on a quick reply to a point -- what a faceting allusion Di -- I am a coal mines girl -- I always get lost in the city and its fast-paced tales -- our world in those small areas -- are silent, dusty -- we are connected to the layers beneath the earth -- i feel home only when I see those areas -- where the leaves have layers of soot on them -- but when you scratch -- there are sparkling dews beneath..there are tales  of life and struggles-- when Jamdoba happened I was close by...