Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sheanuzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Priya... never imagined the end will be so soon... what a wonderful Crooner to an epic that touched our hearts so deeply that it is so difficult to let it go. It is so gut wrenching!! Cannot stop the sad feeling and your Crooner broke me down. Tears refuse to stop!! 
 Brb
Edited by sheanuzz - 11 years ago
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Dear Priya...πŸ€—

What a beautifully written crooner my dear. Let me tell you ..that it has been a complete pleasure reading all your writings and crooners till date...

About the journey of IPK...u know very well that I have been a part of IPK since it's inception..

IPK is possibly one of the most emotionally charged love story I have ever come across.

The Essence of Arnav Singh Raizada is so powerful that television will never be able to give a stronger character than this ever again. Barun Sobti nailed this character to the end...Never in a million years I thought that a fictional character would be so powerful..that it would drive me to the edge ...

The bubbliness of Khushi Kumari Gupta gave me smiles all the way...her values and principles that she stood by made me feel proud to be a women. Sanaya Irani was the best chosen for this role..she is fab actress.

Like you mentioned...its very difficult to note down every moment of IPK..

My ever favorite moment was the dori ripping scene...all the way the the passionate dori untying scene...

All their moments:

Arnav and Khushi's fights

Arnav and Khushi's eyelocks

Arnav and Khushi's rabba ve's

Arnav and Khushi's heart break

Arnav and Khushi's hatred

Arnav and Khushi's separation

Arnav and Khushi's confession

Arnav and Khushi's consummation

Arnav and Khushi's wedding

And finally the undying love of Arnav and Khushi

I will treasure all these beautiful moments...and you said it right...it will be hameshaa for me as well

This is will be the one show...that will top my charts...Hameshaa...and owe it all to Barun and Sanaya for making this journey a fabulous journey and one of my most memorable one.

Thank you Priya for always giving me a space in your crooner to share my thoughts...and I can say that I am a proud fan of a show called "Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon"

Luv Ya Priya and farewell crooner...πŸ€—

Edited by shybabe - 11 years ago
--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Humesha...Always...😳
ENLIGHTENED1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
will love IPK jab tak hai jan ...HAMESHA

there are so many memories yar soo many ...i cried with arnav and khushi when he first said sorry to her ...MAIN NE JO KAHA WO MUJHE NAHI KEHNA CHAIE THA .. SAMJHE TUM

⭐️ WHEN arnav asked her ke mere sagaye ho ya naho tumhain kia farq parta hai

πŸ‘ when truth hits him

😭 sapnoo ki duniya main rehna hi accha ... asli duniya main sirf dil totte hain

🀣 tum kheel rahe theen ... kis ke saath

🀣 swami se acha to lard governer hi tha

πŸ₯³ when they kissed in farm house

to be continuedEdited by ENLIGHTENED1 - 11 years ago
Hriju321 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon------
A journey of love of Arnav and Khushi...many ups,many downs but a magical journey of maturity,growth,relationships and love...a journey of everlasting love born out of hatred...a tale of two individuals who loved hating each other and hated loving each other,a saga that made us believe in happily ever after,of HAMESHA...of Fadak padta hai...A tale that converted the most coveted three words into most coveted four little words...I lOVE YOU DAMMIT...😳...a journey that taught us that pyaar sabse bada hota hai...of atoot vishwas...
Today we reached the new beginning...no,I will not call it an end,...a beginning of Khushi as an equal of Arnav Singh Raizada in her own eyes...a beginning of Arnav as the husband of a woman of substance who has carved a niche for herself in the world on her own terms...a beginning where Aarav,an orphan has found has both a father and a mother...a beginning where the world comes to know Arnav Singh Raizada is Arnav,an ocean full of love for his wife and Khushi is his life's Khushi...

HAPPILY EVER AFTER...
Edited by Hriju321 - 11 years ago
soaringskies thumbnail

hey priya...!!

crooner it is...!! sigh

i was so in arshi land that i never even had this teeny-weeny thought that i'll be writing this for the very last time in last crooner...!! i could have made this as a seperate post in main forum- describing my love for ipk...but then for sure i owe u a sincere wala thank yewww...for writing the crooners...which made me fall in love with ipk...all the more deeply...!! i made my first post in this forum at crooner...and see my last post too goes for crooner...πŸ˜†

ipk...!! big sigh...!! i remember the very promo in which arnav and khushi are in white and it's raining...and the voice over says...nafrat paas aane na de aur mohabaat door jaane na de...which attracted me towards the show...!!

i never watched the show from beginning used to catch up randomly...but then kindaa switched over it completly as the show i used to watch ended too...i was a geet follower...then..and had pledged to never fall for any tv show...again..coz they all end at one point of time..had issues with stretching of tracks unnecessarily..etc...but once one gets addicted to it..it's hard to leave them...!! i somewhere was already attracted to ipk because of that promo but since i was a loyal geet fan...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  the initial episodes din't click to me... but geet was just a show for me...coz i never in my life ended up on forum for it, made an account for it, or even read fan-fictions on it...!!! whereas ipk is just something else...- kisi aur duniya mein...!!

i remember the episode in which khushi is trapped in the building and arnav comes to rescue her..and then she fights back- aapki personal life personal..aur humari koi life nahi...!! that bowled me...i guess that was the scene that hooked me...and all my loyalty was now to ipk..!! a girl with middle class aukaat...touched my heart...her fighting spirit which i guess no other show on tv by now had ever shown...clicked me...!! and that's when i fell in love for this show...sigh...!! kyun dard hai itna ipk ke ishq mein...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i have enjoyed and actually loved this show till kidnapping track...! but my luvv and loyalty for this show was far more than i initially used to think..all thanks to your crooners which made me see ipk and it's story with depth...!! i would have left watching it after kidnapping track...if i was never a part of this forum or even din't come across your crooners in my life...!! sigh..!

the show has ended indeed...but this story will always remain in my heart- hamesha...!! i'll miss the nok-jhok's, rabba vey's , what the's...!! sigh...!!

i personally feel to be a part of this forum has been a blessing and disguise...!! a blessing coz i read crooners and some unforgettable fan- fiction's and made friends too...!! and disguise because of the off screen drama...!!

the post is too long gosh...!! i hope you are able to survive till the end...!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† this post is strictly for the appreciation and my love for arnav and khushi AND crooners of course coz they go hand in hand...πŸ˜› but yes i will appreciate sanaya and barun too because they made these characters come alive for us...and have justified them till their end...!! i'll miss ipk...!! and crooners too...it's been amazing 1.5 years...!! priya i am one of your secret admirers of crooner...!!πŸ˜‰ u have been amazing...and thank yeww for them...!!

noor...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Dhkw - 11 years ago
adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
kyun dard he teri ishq mein...rabba ve...
IronyDied thumbnail

ah!! finally its over..πŸ˜†having a strange kind of feeling..the kind of feeling we have in ourselves when we have to say bye to someone very special and despite of wanting from the botton of the heart we can not stop them.
life will not stop obviously but yes there will be something missing in my life..from next monday when i wake up i wont have the excitement in me..i will again love weekends..i wont wait for the clock to strike at 8..i wont keep logging in IF in between the classes..there wont be any excitement and eagerness in me to watch the SBS?SBB segments..i wont spend hours at IF during holidays drooling..discussing..bashing..laughing and blushing.!!
there will be no RabbaVe..which gave a new name to romance..there will be no Arnav who will make me feel like dhak dhak with his mere presence on screen..there will be no Khushi who will make me smile with her cute antics...there will be no Mami ji who will make me hate make up kit.. there will be no Nani ji who will make me feel "wish my Nani was alive"..there will be NK who will make me rofl with his sudh hindi..there will be no Anjali who will make me feel like.."ye sarees mujhe kyun nahi milti"..there will be no HP (trust me i gave our maid the name HP an she gladly accepted it)!
if i try to make a lost what IPKKND gave me then the list will never ever end..i dont regret watching it..i regret that it ended..but then i will be happy that it happened instead of regreting that it ended!
things wont be same with this one show going from my life many things many people are going away from my life eventually i will move on.. thats how life is but yes IPKKND gave me those memories which i will cherish all my life..i knew one day will come when i will say alvida to this show what i did not know that ..that day will come so soon and like this..i did not want it like this..looking back i realized there is still many things..my ArHi deserved but they did not get that..i feel an emptiness in me. Farak Parta Hai damn it..of course farak parta hai!! :'( i have lots to say will do it the last part 😊

Edited by -Delicious_BS- - 11 years ago
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awww... Priya DiπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

You made me cry😭😭😭  So much emotions attached... but whenevr we would remember it.. Ill have a smile on my face...

Very Sorry for Late updation.. I pmed ya.. I had been to my Friend's wedding😳😳

Will Update. on Last page😳
Edited by prash_t - 11 years ago
Olicity2124 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Hamesha ...4ever πŸ˜³