Anamika

CVz sense of humour :P

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

MrsArnavRajput

IF-Dazzler

MrsArnavRajput

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 8:52am | IP Logged
hahahahaha da CV of Anamika has got a gr8 sense of humour. dis show makes me scare at one part nd at da other part i just keep on laughing on da floor caz of all da funny dialogues, acts nd da expressions of da actors...especially of Jeetz, his expressions are hilarious ROFLROFL

Like yesterday when Jeet was sitting on da sofa wid his bebe nd mom... nd his mom told him to go to room nd take sum rest nd she will send him ''haldi wala duud'' i just luvd Jeetz reply:

''haaldi wala duud ya malai wala duud''
''Gaay ka duud ya bhaas ka duud'' mujhe koi duud nahi pasand'' nd den da expression which he gave wid a thumps-upTongue...hahaha dat was really funny. Nd in todays episode da way bebe nd rano was following him 2 his room nd he didnt even realized...during dat scene my mom nd i was laughing really hard  ROFLROFL ROFLROFL.

other den dat bebez dialogues nd expressions r also very funny LOLLOL

i guess dis is da USP of dis show dat at one point its gonna make u scare but on da otherhand its a very light hearted show. I m really luving da show i just hope it keeps on going in dis way or gets much much better rather den moving out of da track nd loosing all its trps nd actors lyk recently a show did.(Cry)

nways all da best Anamika Smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

larimel22shaimahTaniya20pinkssAyesha066f.s.mhifzaaromaila

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CVz sense of humour :P" in Anamika forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ayesha066

IF-Sizzlerz

Ayesha066

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
They Have a sense of Humour But you know na shuru shuru me sab show ache hote hai.. Aage chalke sabka 1 jaise hi haal hota hai..Tongue
So My advice.. Cv's ko zabardasti Chane k Jhaad pe nai chadhana varna koi b Funny Aur scary scene dena band Kar denge!!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkss

MrsArnavRajput

IF-Dazzler

MrsArnavRajput

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
hahahaha gr8 point...

i knw CVz ko kaabhi ki saar ke nahi charha na nahi chahiye varna hamesha sab kush spoil kaar dete hain Angry

pinkss

IF-Dazzler

pinkss

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
I'm loving the show as well :) Jeet is so adorable and Anamika is stunning...Rano and Bebe are hilarious!!
But i'd still prefer to wait for a while before commenting on the actual storyline :) 

MrsArnavRajput

elasingh

IF-Stunnerz

elasingh

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Lets see how the show progress. Right now I am enjoying it.

MrsArnavRajput

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Agree...so far Cvs have been offering a complete pakage of humour+suspense+romance and relations...m enjoying!!!

MrsArnavRajput

MrsArnavRajput

IF-Dazzler

MrsArnavRajput

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 1:07am | IP Logged
yea lets wait nd see hope dat it wud maintain dis or wud get better

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.