Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Thanee

Thanks a lot Naresh...really at work was waiting eagerly between patients appointement.WU. πŸ˜†So once more  thanks dear..😊

..today is for rhona dhona..πŸ˜†.Purvi /Arjun don't make me cry...cause they spoil thier own life..😑 Sad when Arjun make these beautiful flashback when he told Purvi I love you..when Purvi declared..its was sad..but..after what I've in mind..is just a simple NO Purvi I can't marry Ovi..or at that moment Purvi could stop this marriage..telling Arjun..we can't marry today cause there's a prob..we must solve before prob is OVI...but anyway..I will not come on that day..done its done..that why I will not cry for them..😑 yes very sad to see 2 lovers spoiling their own life like this;..

Arjun/Purvi scene was as if ..Purvi was directing Arjun.. she was telling him to do that and that..and he must say Yes Mam I do it for you...πŸ˜† Muppet Arjun..

What is sad he really  love her..so much..that I don't think Arjun can forget Purvi..that way...Purvi today show a bit her feelings with her Aai..telling she can't see Arjun with Another one...πŸ˜” but damn it why you ask you lover to marry someone he don't love..😑 if you can' tsee him with another one..carzy girl..

Why you don't left the city that day..I said that in some previous post..so better late that ever..

So good decision..leave evryone ..city..move on you too..

But with all that I cried.πŸ˜† ..I cried Archu/Purvi scene...Archu love purvi..she will be very affected...what I remember..Purvi is doing what exactly Archu had done yrs ago..Purvi confess..she can't see Arjun with another one..I like it..at least her Aai knows..the real reason..

Sad when Archu said..Purvi prove she is my Beti...I don't want another Archana..always sacrifice for others..πŸ‘ Purvi leave me..leave everyone Manv..this was very sad...I cried..cause she got Purvi she was a babe..and today this babe had sacrifice her life for her mother khuchi..πŸ˜”very sad to her ..

Great great acting from Anki..wow..as usual..πŸ‘ no words..

Heh what about Punni...she succeed in all way her...she can't been punish for once...perhaps..she will not stop here...oh god what she can do now..she put fire evrywhere...think she will just add oil.after..πŸ˜†

Ok as for me...to be frank..I lost a bit interest..but..will not quit PR though..πŸ˜† I will stay..jsut to see who will come in Anki shoes..πŸ˜† as I said..Ekta can dance now..to search who can be good to play Archana..3 long yrs ..In Archana shoes..I don't see anybody who can do that...but now I will laugh.when Pr will not be PR...will be a just simple show...πŸ˜† Ekta always do what she want..never think what may good for viewers or even for actors..

I stay also for the young actors..Ashvik..Shruti..jia...Mrinalini..new comers ..Sunny..Soham..they are very good actors..I'll stay for them..How I like PR till long time was finished..Ashvik are doing a great job..Like them..

So Archana become Naani...think EKta herself must do that role..she must come in Archana shoes..πŸ˜† she will be the right Naani ..

Before I end..don't know why..I want Purvi to have a son..she didn't get Arjun...at least she get her pyar khe nishani..πŸ˜† a son..who will be like Arjun sir..πŸ˜† Poor one..

Ok Let see on mOnday..will be interesting..another season..bye..

What a review Thanee...

Fantastic ...That part in red had me laughing so much ...

Please Ekta , do this role of Archana and then see how the TRPs will hit the sky ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

You are right , Star Of The Week is Punni ..Her plan was 200 % successful and she got exactly what she wanted without anyone knowing ...Angry
sanaroxx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Purvi is misusing the love Arjun got towrds her! thanx  Naresh
Ashi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mallika_1

Ashi u are saying this ovi does not deserve a husband who is in love with someone else 
u was a arvi fan and u know very well what ovi did with arjun purvi still u take ovis side πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

ovi was is and will always be a selfish girl and yes she deserve this and in my POV this is not enough she deserve much more then this, worst then this πŸ˜‘

I am still an Arvi fan and I was talking about  after anniversary party everyone knew that this marriage is not working even Ovi realised that Arjun does not love her but Purvi pushed him for unloving marriage, and loving a character doesnt mean we cant discuss their fault.
desi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
this episdoe made me cry from start to end ;(