26-12

So far, so good. I hope it stays good.

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I've watched upto Wednesday's episode, and I've gotta say, this show is pretty damn good so far.

I can overlook some little things: creative license/tweaking regarding some aspects of 26-11, that the terrorists in New York were ambushed by enforcement officers wearing no protection and not much back up, etc. 

But this is an engaging serial which is executed very well.  Some of the scenes that otherwise would've looked so fake in Indian serals, well they didn't look so fake here.

The storyline is intriguing from all fronts, as are the characters and the actors.

I hope the story is as well executed as the weeks go by.  This is only the first week so the episodes might have been shot in advance.  I hope the show doesn't lose its sheen or steam as they will be subject to live shooting, TRPs and time.  Well, Sphere Origins did a beautiful job with Gulaal so I have some hope here.

The thing that will be the kicker is how long this show can go on.  I would hope they have a good run and then end, rather than elongating it with crazy developments, losing the plot, only to have the plug pulled soon afterwards.  But that's a futile hope.  What will be, will be. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†  So I will just watch and enjoy as long as the story is good, and the show is good.

*One thing that's hard to believe is the look alike. I mean, really?  But still, we can go with the flow as it's part of the story.

*A question I have regarding Malik's residence.  Was Shahana in the UK or the US before she left for India?

Edited by likarsh - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Likarsh!!

good to see u here. ๐Ÿค—

I agree i just love the start n pace of the story till date. Its neither hush hush nor very slow dragging. It def. is raising the feelings as to what happens next.

Few actors i have see in some other shows but don't know where n what their names are.

But the acting is also not weird or out of scene. its very natural. Hope it maintains its pace n do well.

Reg. Look a like i think they planned so very well that may be that girl had undergone a plastic surgery which is common thing we can think of ๐Ÿ˜†

Shahana was in Newyork before she came to India. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Thanks, Swetha. Good to see you here too.

Regarding the plastic surgery. Even so.  Even so. Exactly the same, same body. ๐Ÿ˜†  But we can believe. ๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks for the answer on where she was. 
Originally posted by: likarsh

I've watched upto Wednesday's episode, and I've gotta say, this show is pretty damn good so far.

I can overlook some little things: creative license/tweaking regarding some aspects of 26-11, that the terrorists in New York were ambushed by enforcement officers wearing no protection and not much back up, etc. 

But this is an engaging serial which is executed very well.  Some of the scenes that otherwise would've looked so fake in Indian serals, well they didn't look so fake here.

The storyline is intriguing from all fronts, as are the characters and the actors.

I hope the story is as well executed as the weeks go by.  This is only the first week so the episodes might have been shot in advance.  I hope the show doesn't lose its sheen or steam as they will be subject to live shooting, TRPs and time.  Well, Sphere Origins did a beautiful job with Gulaal so I have some hope here.

The thing that will be the kicker is how long this show can go on.  I would hope they have a good run and then end, rather than elongating it with crazy developments, losing the plot, only to have the plug pulled soon afterwards.  But that's a futile hope.  What will be, will be. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†  So I will just watch and enjoy as long as the story is good, and the show is good.

*One thing that's hard to believe is the look alike. I mean, really?  But still, we can go with the flow as it's part of the story.

*A question I have regarding Malik's residence.  Was Shahana in the UK or the US before she left for India?

the only cliche in the show...but u can't help it this is indian Tv๐Ÿ˜†
sehar mehrotra thumbnail
I'm really liking the show as well and I totally agree on the little bloopers, dun mind ignoring those if the show keeps its pace. Finally there's sumthing gripping and different to watch ๐Ÿ˜Š

Hopefully it'll be this good throughout and wont lose the grip on its storyline, like most shows do in the TRP battle

xxxswan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
good points about the show - 
* social message๐Ÿ‘
*gripping story๐Ÿ‘
* film like presentation ๐Ÿ‘
* real life touch๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
* fun๐Ÿฅณ
* humour๐Ÿ˜Ž
* action๐Ÿ‘
* drama๐Ÿคฃ
* alerts citizens๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
* romanceโ˜บ๏ธ

and and and ...

samir is the best โญ๏ธ, seeing him although for the 1st time .
the list continues , the best serial by far๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ . best of luck . i hope it crosses dabh . for i couldnot resist my eyes of it unlike dabh which seems boring at times .๐Ÿคฃ

verdict -***** , a must watch ๐Ÿ‘
riyaroses thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
looks  like  its  a  good show ..  the  epi's  nd  characters  r  interesting ... 
livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hey I like ur analysis. Yes dat lookalike thing bugged me 2!๐Ÿ˜†
And dere were certain things like mallik's nationality was unknown, dat cannot happen coz he has got a passport!! His origin m8 be be unknown.
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Originally posted by: tnusredey

Hey I like ur analysis. Yes dat lookalike thing bugged me 2!๐Ÿ˜†

And dere were certain things like mallik's nationality was unknown, dat cannot happen coz he has got a passport!! His origin m8 be be unknown.

Well, there are ways around the passport.  Super spies tend to travel in discreet ways, making use of other people's passports.  But the fact that Malik would be able to do so is not believable. Edited by likarsh - 11 years ago
sarunarshi72 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree. I really like the show. Its something natural and gripping. And real too. I like the usual saas bahu shows but a change is good and this show. At the pace its going i think its easy to ignore the bloopers. I really hope it keeps it up. Shahana's character is very powerful. I like it