26-12
26-12

India-Forums

So far, so good. I hope it stays good.

KhatamKahani IF-Sizzlerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
I've watched upto Wednesday's episode, and I've gotta say, this show is pretty damn good so far.

I can overlook some little things: creative license/tweaking regarding some aspects of 26-11, that the terrorists in New York were ambushed by enforcement officers wearing no protection and not much back up, etc. 

But this is an engaging serial which is executed very well.  Some of the scenes that otherwise would've looked so fake in Indian serals, well they didn't look so fake here.

The storyline is intriguing from all fronts, as are the characters and the actors.

I hope the story is as well executed as the weeks go by.  This is only the first week so the episodes might have been shot in advance.  I hope the show doesn't lose its sheen or steam as they will be subject to live shooting, TRPs and time.  Well, Sphere Origins did a beautiful job with Gulaal so I have some hope here.

The thing that will be the kicker is how long this show can go on.  I would hope they have a good run and then end, rather than elongating it with crazy developments, losing the plot, only to have the plug pulled soon afterwards.  But that's a futile hope.  What will be, will be. LOLLOLLOL  So I will just watch and enjoy as long as the story is good, and the show is good.

*One thing that's hard to believe is the look alike. I mean, really?  But still, we can go with the flow as it's part of the story.

*A question I have regarding Malik's residence.  Was Shahana in the UK or the US before she left for India?

Edited by likarsh - 30 November 2012 at 8:09am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterymaddydh19sehar mehrotraMehek25Sofna...Tanu...

swethasyam08 IF-Veteran Member
swethasyam08
swethasyam08

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Hey Likarsh!!

good to see u here. Hug

I agree i just love the start n pace of the story till date. Its neither hush hush nor very slow dragging. It def. is raising the feelings as to what happens next.

Few actors i have see in some other shows but don't know where n what their names are.

But the acting is also not weird or out of scene. its very natural. Hope it maintains its pace n do well.

Reg. Look a like i think they planned so very well that may be that girl had undergone a plastic surgery which is common thing we can think of LOL

Shahana was in Newyork before she came to India. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KhatamKahani

KhatamKahani IF-Sizzlerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Thanks, Swetha. Good to see you here too.

Regarding the plastic surgery. Even so.  Even so. Exactly the same, same body. LOL  But we can believe. LOL

Thanks for the answer on where she was. 

swethasyam08

Neetu_Unleashed IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

xxxswanswethasyam08...Tanu...KhatamKahani

sehar mehrotra IF-Rockerz
sehar mehrotra
sehar mehrotra

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged
I'm really liking the show as well and I totally agree on the little bloopers, dun mind ignoring those if the show keeps its pace. Finally there's sumthing gripping and different to watch Smile

Hopefully it'll be this good throughout and wont lose the grip on its storyline, like most shows do in the TRP battle

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08...Tanu...SofnaKhatamKahani

xxxswan Groupbie
xxxswan
xxxswan

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 8:52am | IP Logged
good points about the show - 
* social messageClap
*gripping storyClap
* film like presentation Clap
* real life touchThumbs Up
* funParty
* humourCool
* actionClap
* dramaROFL
* alerts citizensThumbs Up
* romanceBlushing

and and and ...

samir is the best Star, seeing him although for the 1st time .
the list continues , the best serial by farThumbs Up . best of luck . i hope it crosses dabh . for i couldnot resist my eyes of it unlike dabh which seems boring at times .ROFL

verdict -***** , a must watch Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08...Tanu...KhatamKahani

riyaroses Goldie
riyaroses
riyaroses

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
looks  like  its  a  good show ..  the  epi's  nd  characters  r  interesting ... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08...Tanu...KhatamKahani

...Tanu... IF-Sizzlerz
...Tanu...
...Tanu...

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Hey I like ur analysis. Yes dat lookalike thing bugged me 2!LOL
And dere were certain things like mallik's nationality was unknown, dat cannot happen coz he has got a passport!! His origin m8 be be unknown.

KhatamKahani

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index