Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Manish_Shetty

IF-Dazzler

Manish_Shetty

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Hey SGians..!!!
I think luck is certainly in our favor...!!! You know why??
First of all the obvious reason that we have atleast seen that Yuvi has realized his love for Suvi..which certainly is a good sign...and I dont think we had any MUs creep up this time..!!!

Second is that we have a TB article this week as well..!!! This I think will increase our rankings wat say?? and Certainly our Gappe masters: Akku, Sahas, Mia, kim di, Moni di, Rose etc...have contributed with their "valuable" discussions..or wait should i call it gappe..!!! LOL Wink

Edited by Manish_Shetty - 30 November 2012 at 7:03am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sanswonsangelmimi16haya20kim.rayat23rose1234ShivinianakshayR

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Luck in our favour..!!!" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

akshayR

IF-Rockerz

akshayR

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Mani..isko bolte hai Yuvreen News Channel ka khauff..(24 x 7) Sabse Tezz!!!!...ek News kya boli..darr ke news article dena shuru ho gaye ye toh!!!..about yuvi realizing love for suvi..yayy!!!..but uski baad ki line...maaro iss gadhe ko!!!! and i too hope no MU's creep up now Smile

And Mani..no more saying names..coz we have named our forum gang superb seven!!!! LOL (U,me,vidya,kimi di,monika di, rose, sahas)...batao ji..naam accha laga ????

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kim.rayatManish_Shetty

Manish_Shetty

IF-Dazzler

Manish_Shetty

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged
haan bhai,,,ab tho TB wale tho full on news dene lage hein humare show ke liye..!!!

and ya wah bhai..naam tho awesome hein..the Super Seven...lekin i think I was not posting gappes much this week...Cry Embarrassed

akshayR

IF-Rockerz

akshayR

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manish_Shetty

haan bhai,,,ab tho TB wale tho full on news dene lage hein humare show ke liye..!!!

and ya wah bhai..naam tho awesome hein..the Super Seven...lekin i think I was not posting gappes much this week...Cry Embarrassed

Same here..jab form mein aayenge toh forum mein aag laga denge dnt worry..LOL and kimi di and mere paas toh ek mast surprise hai for everyone...bataane mein ultimate mazaa aayega...just waiting for the right time for the thing to happen! Wink Big smile

Manish_Shetty

IF-Dazzler

Manish_Shetty

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Surprise?? When is it going to be revealed..??? Wink

akshayR

IF-Rockerz

akshayR

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged

Jab kabhi superb seven saath mein honge on the forum! Wink LOL

Manish_Shetty

IF-Dazzler

Manish_Shetty

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akshayR

Jab kabhi superb seven saath mein honge on the forum! Wink LOL

oh okay..tho fir shayad iss weekend ko hi yeh ho payega...!!! Tongue

kim.rayat

Goldie

kim.rayat

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Hi bhai,, how r u??? finally could see u in IF... missed u

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.