Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

any answers?

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Questions....

Will my unborn children's great grandchildren be seeing this same Jessica pretty princess track?

Will the war in Iraq end first or will Jessica continue to walk around like a goofball?

Do you think the US will elect a new president before Jessica reverts to Jassi?  Who will that president be?  

Who do you think will be the first to be found out, Bin Ladin or Jessica?

Are we closer to cloning a human or are the rocket scientists on JJKN closer to figuring out who their Queen Victoria is?

Who is better at fooling everyone Superman or Jessica?

In the future what will come first: Jessica's menopause or extraterrestrials invading the earth?

Can Jessica outlive the oldest man on earth?

How many personalities does Jassi....Jessica have?

If 400 + 100 = 058022, what does Jassi + Jessica equal?

What is faster?  A man walking around the earth or Jessica finishing her...what was the mission...the message was lost many moons  ago, but back to my question, A man walking around the earth or Jessica finishing her whatever she was supposed to do, what is faster?

How quickly will Kaisa Yeh Pyar Hai knock Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin off the TRPs?

Is Armaan cheating by hugging Jessica or is Jassi cheating on Jessica or are Armaan and Jassi cheating on Jessica or are Jassi and Jessica cheating on Armaan?  Does this question make more sense than the Jessica Bedi track?

How many people will it take to figure out that I am bored out of my mind with Jessica so I am asking stupid questions to get my point across?

Do you prefer to jump all over Purab or a trampoline?  Which is better to jump all over?  What is cheaper?

How many more poops will I take before the Jessica track is over?  Can you guestimate how many I may have already taken?

Dead

Edited by jprasad - 11 May 2005 at 10:14am

mahn786ch Senior Member
mahn786ch
mahn786ch

Maheen,you will live on in our hearts

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 10:19am | IP Logged

LOL LOL  LOL LOL LOL 

JP you are too much!!!!!

Even I don't have any answers!

Cool_girl_2145 Senior Member
Cool_girl_2145
Cool_girl_2145

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jprasad

Questions....

Will my unborn children's great grandchildren be seeing this same Jessica pretty princess track?
   possibleConfused
Will the war in Iraq end first or will Jessica continue to walk around like a goofball?
 maybeOuch

Do you think the US will elect a new president before Jessica reverts to Jassi?  Who will that president be? 
   Jessica BediWink

Who do you think will be the first to be found out, Bin Ladin or Jessica?
   i say BIn LadinEmbarrassed

Are we closer to cloning a human or are the rocket scientists on JJKN closer to figuring out who their Queen Victoria is?
 Confused

Who is better at fooling everyone Superman or Jessica?
   Jessica

In the future what will come first: Jessica's menopause or extraterrestrials invading the earth?
Confused
Can Jessica outlive the oldest man on earth?
Confused
How many personalities does Jassi....Jessica have?

If 400 + 100 = 058022, what does Jassi + Jessica equal?
     Jassi+Jessica=Beautiful chasmi chidiyaWink

What is faster?  A man walking around the earth or Jessica finishing her...what was the mission...the message was lost many moons  ago, but back to my question, A man walking around the earth or Jessica finishing her whatever she was supposed to do, what is faster?
Confused

How quickly will Kaisa Yeh Pyar Hai knock Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin off the TRPs?
Confused

Is Armaan cheating by hugging Jessica or is Jassi cheating on Jessica or are Armaan and Jassi cheating on Jessica or are Jassi and Jessica cheating on Armaan?  Does this question make more sense than the Jessica Bedi track?
Ouch

How many people will it take to figure out that I am bored out of my mind with Jessica so I am asking stupid questions to get my point across?
LOL
Do you prefer to jump all over Purab or a trampoline?  Which is better to jump all over?  What is cheaper?
Confused
How many more poops will I take before the Jessica track is over?  Can you guestimate how many I may have already taken?
Ouch
Dead
bluelotus Goldie
bluelotus
bluelotus

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 10:53am | IP Logged

JP Dear...........I will answer all your questions....but first you will have to answer my one question.

Are You Mad?

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bluelotus

JP Dear...........I will answer all your questions....but first you will have to answer my one question.

Are You Mad?

No, why would I be mad?  No, the hubby hasn't said anything...the bosses haven't said anything yet either...the parents are busy....but there is a gori old ghori who is always hot in the office so the rest of us look icicles...sometimes that makes me mad...but no not today...i am not mad...  Tongue
Rumi Goldie
Rumi
Rumi

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 10:59am | IP Logged
LOL!!!!!  jp tum aate hi shuru ho gaye?
Jyoti_2006 IF-Dazzler
Jyoti_2006
Jyoti_2006

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 11:41am | IP Logged

Jp!! too good...This Jessica thing is really getting annoying...

But I dont have answers to any of your questions..LOLLOL

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 11:51am | IP Logged

jp.......aap bhi na........LOL......

however, seriously jp.....how would you like the jjkn story to have continued? in the sense im sure you wanted jassi's looks to improve Winkand that she take revenge on mallikaAngry.....so how would you have preferred the twists and turns to take place.....Smile

Go to top