SP: Breakfast on my plate - Sandhya

b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Breakfast on my plate…

0  LIKE  |     0  COMMENTS  | 
Breakfast is very essential part of our daily meals. While some people love variety in their breakfast, others follow a routine. Know what our favourite STAR Plus characters love to have in their breakfast.

Gauri

I love my breakfast and I make sure I have it daily. Most of the times you will find scrambled eggs and bread in my plate. Occasionally I don't mind having oat meal or porridge with fruits in it just for a nice flavor.

Viren

My day starts with breakfast as it keeps me energetic the entire day. I love to have variety in my breakfast like jam bread, upma, and fruit cereal. In mornings, it's better to eat stomach than starve in afternoon till lunch time.

Viraat

I am a fitness freak and every fitness conscious person knows how important breakfast every morning is. Mostly you what you will find on my plate is scrambled or boiled eggs, bread and better, upma or poha, as well a glass of milk every morning.

Sandhya

For my breakfast I, mostly, have bread poha. It's very yummy to eat. Every morning I drink a glass of milk too. Milk is a very important part of my daily breakfast routine and adds to the nutrition value of the meal.

As you can see, these are some breakfast options preferred by our STAR Plus characters. Do let us know whose breakfast meal matches yours.

http://starplus.startv.in/news/4913/breakfast-on-my-plate%E2%80%A6.aspx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ayeshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I also think its Deeps not Sandy...!!! SP always makes confusions between their reel n real life things...!!
TFS..!!!
SwerveBae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I also drink milk in the morning yo!
.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I'm also drinking mug of Bournvita Milk every morning like Deeps(sandy) and samah.🥳

Woh kya hain ki "Tan ki Shakti - Man ki Shakti - Bournvita"..

Yey i too Have Milk as Prime BreakFast  😛
I add 1/2 Litr Milk to My Break Fast when I am a Student !! 😆

Now since Most of My Work is to sit Before computer because of Less Calorie consumption and I ended up Having this Habit 😊

Milk Gives Lot of energy for Long hours and Nutrients that help for our Skin Glow 😊